PDA

View Full Version : Wrestlemania discussion

Jordan
12-24-2005, 04:42 PM
Lets dicuss possibilities for WM this comming year. I don't really know what is even possible to predict right now... however I think I have the two main events pegged out.

WWE Title Match
John Cena v.s Triple H

This is pretty obvious it's a big money match that we haven't had yet. A good angle to take it would perhaps be the Austin/Bret angle from WM 13. Have a nice grueling match but Cena can't pin HHH so he goes crazy doing heelish tactics, turns heel in the match and Triple H pins him with the pedigree and thus turns into a bad ass face.

The other is a little harder to predict. I think that there is two possibilities...

World Heavyweight Title Match
Batista v.s Rey Jr.

or

World Heavyweight Title Match
Batista v.s Randy Orton

I personally think if you turn Batista heel during the road to Wrestlemania, and have a david/goliath type feud with Rey and Batista that it would sell like crazy. However Orton and Batista is kinda like a new age dream match, I would hold off on it however and go with Rey v.s Batista.

The MAC
12-24-2005, 04:56 PM
ahh shut up

loopydate
12-24-2005, 05:10 PM
WWE Title: John Cena vs. Triple H

Hmm... Going into the biggest show of the year, and neither Triple H nor the champ has a logical Mania opponent? Whatever will they choose to do?

World Title: Batista vs. Randy Orton

Orton wins the Rumble to set up the battle of the former Evolution teammates.

Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, and Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Masters, Carlito, and Shelton Benjamin

Honestly, just made this match up to get all these guys on the show. Set it up as an "old school vs. new school" match. RVD has bad blood with Carlito after CCC jumped him his first night on RAW. HBK and Shelton will still be feuding. Set up a Flair/Masters feud, then mash all three together.

The Undertaker vs. JBL

This one just makes sense. They've fought so many times, but never at Mania. JBL's arguably the biggest heel on SD right now, so people will think that he might have a chance, but come on. It's Taker, and it's Mania.

Kurt Angle vs. Edge

Angle wins the Elimination Chamber, only to have Edge come out at the end and use Money In The Bank to beat a bloodied and beaten Angle to win the title. Angle's furious and costs Edge his title match against Cena @ Royal Rumble. Bingo, you've got a WrestleMania feud.

WWE Tag Team Titles: Chris Benoit and Rey Mysterio vs. MNM

Again, just an excuse to get these guys on the show. MNM takes the gold back from Bats and Mysterio (maybe at No Way Out with help from Orton?). Batista's tied up in the Orton feud, but Mysterio wants revenge. Benoit volunteers his services, and the match is set.

Kane vs. The Big Show

After absolutely decimating every tag team combination on RAW, the two start to get a little too cocky, each claiming to be the reason for the team's success. Week after week, their squashes turn into games of "Can You Top This?" Finally, they decide the only way to finally settle who's the true monster of the team is to battle at Mania.

United States Title: Lashley vs. Booker T

Chris Benoit evens the best-of-seven at three apiece, but Booker pulls out the win in Match Seven to regain the title. Booker comes out and challenges anyone in the SmackDown roster to take him on, and the Real Deal accepts. Booker ducks him for weeks, but finally Long makes the match at Mania.

Some sort of Diva lingerie/battle royal/T&A fest segment.

Just 'cause you know there will be one. Ashley, Candice, Jillian, Kristal, Lillian (?), Lita, Maria, Melina, Mickie, Sharmell, Stacy, Torrie, Trish, and Victoria all look pretty for a couple of minutes, taking PPV time away from actual wrestling.

Some sort of Cruiserweight clusterfuck.

Brian Kendrick vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Funaki vs. Gregory Helms vs. Juventud vs. Kid Kash vs. Nunzio vs. Paul London vs. Psicosis vs. Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Super Crazy. Hell, maybe throw in Matt Hardy and Simon Dean and pretend they're cruisers. I'unno, battle royal or something. No way they get a straight up one-on-one or triple threat, so Vince just throws them all in the ring together for one match.

The MAC
12-24-2005, 05:20 PM
cluster fuck ? lol

I like the KAne / big show angle : I would think it would be a sompetition between them. Kane would fuck someone up then Big show would try to out do the beating Kane gave by fucking some other jobber up. Basically the would see who the bigger monster is by beating up jobbers in Handicap matches, tables n chairs , back stage ...all that shit until vince puts them in a cage.