PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Wish List article

Blitz
12-24-2005, 09:18 PM
Kinda funny...

http://www.slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2005/12/24/1367308.html

The Naitch
12-25-2005, 08:30 PM
For the mid-card TNA guys, I wish personalities. Generic long- haired wrestler A vs. generic long-haired wrestler B is starting to get just a little bit old.

Xero
12-25-2005, 09:06 PM
For the mid-card TNA guys, I wish personalities. Generic long- haired wrestler A vs. generic long-haired wrestler B is starting to get just a little bit old.
Well.... Sexy Bald Boy vs. Roided Up Fat Guy isn't exactly getting "new".

Xero
12-25-2005, 09:13 PM
For the Boogeyman, I wish an irrational fear of something completely mundane. Like golf carts. Or doors. Anything for continued comic relief on Monday nights.

ROFL!

*Boogeyman is entering the ring when a sign falls out of the crowd.*

Boogeyman: :|... :yes: (Looking down)... :|... :eek: *Runs away* AHHHH! GET THAT PAPER AWAY FROM ME!

(The next week we find out that his mother died of a fatal paper cut accident in a card board factory.)

ddpBANG
12-26-2005, 01:59 AM
:y: Great list... Lol at most of it :lol:

Volare
12-26-2005, 12:10 PM
agreed :)

Schoenauer
12-26-2005, 01:55 PM
For the Boogeyman, I wish an irrational fear of something completely mundane. Like golf carts. Or doors. Anything for continued comic relief on Monday nights.

Boogeyman walks in when he sees a TPWW.net sign in front of him.

Boogeyman: NOOOOOO!

Boogeyman goes into a fetal position crying for 5 minutes.

Boogeyman: I am better than this... TPWW.net is right...

Nark Order
12-26-2005, 02:02 PM
For Hardcore Holly, I wish a cordless drill. There's nothing like a tool with a little bit of power behind it.

LOL!!

Kane Knight
12-26-2005, 02:34 PM
For The Undertaker, I wish a life. No, literally. The guy has been killed off more times than Kenny on South Park. I'm surprised Smackdown doesn't end each week with a high-pitched Michael Cole yelling: "Oh my God, you killed 'Taker...."

Kane Knight
12-26-2005, 02:36 PM
Well.... Sexy Bald Boy vs. Roided Up Fat Guy isn't exactly getting "new".

No, but Michaels is one of the people who can make you forget you're watching the 20th rematch of a shitty feud.

When you can make a feud with 97 year old Hulk Hogan, you know you're gold.

Xero
12-26-2005, 02:51 PM
No, but Michaels is one of the people who can make you forget you're watching the 20th rematch of a shitty feud.

When you can make a feud with 97 year old Hulk Hogan, you know you're gold.
Point well taken.

Kane Knight
12-26-2005, 02:56 PM
I'm not saying that the WWE is great, just that Michaels can make a shitty match.feud look good. When you get generic guys who have nothing more than a name and a couple of finishers, nobody cares...

...Well, not ENOUGH people care.