PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Gems Collection - PS2

Hitman84
12-27-2005, 10:35 AM
I'm trying to unlock the Bare Knuckle games (the Japanese titles for Streets of Rage) on Sonic Gems Collection. I'm told u have to have acculmulated a total of 12hrs playing time, but nothing has come up yet.

I have a sneaking feeling that the Bare Knuckle games aren't on the UK version. Are they?? And, if so, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Drakul
12-30-2005, 05:33 AM
What games are on the PAL version? can you list every game or where I can find a list? Does it have games specific to either PS2 or GC versions? I never knew this game exsisted and now I'm intrested. Just need a little more info.

Drakul
12-30-2005, 05:42 AM
oh and to answer yor question Hitman, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/928772.html it says something about play for 12 hours and then play some game 30 times or something.

Hitman84
01-01-2006, 08:36 AM
oh and to answer yor question Hitman, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/928772.html it says something about play for 12 hours and then play some game 30 times or something.
I read that too - I have done it. But the Bare Knuckle series arent unlocked. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? The Bare Knuckle games were the reason I got this game, and if they're actually not on it I'll be bloody annoyed at a waste of £13!

Jonster
01-01-2006, 05:46 PM
The Bare Knuckle/Streets of Rage games were only on the Japanese version of the collection, they were taken out of the US and UK releases so that it could get an E rating.
They also took out Bonanza Brothers from what I understand. I picked this up a few days ago in a sale, and there only seems to be space for Vectorman and Vectorman 2 to be unlocked.

Hitman84
01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
I did think it odd that it had a 'U' rating (suitable for all) in the UK - but having said that, there was no problem with the Streets of Rage series when they were first released on Mega Drive as they didn't have a rating. Strange.

I miss all those games, Golden Axe, Alien Storm, Revenge of Shinobi and Streets of Rage. I bought Sonic Gems solely for Streets of Rage and now I'm majorly disappointed ... :'(