PDA

View Full Version : With Charlie Haas coming back and Shelton's Momma....

Dave Youell
12-28-2005, 10:30 AM
Any chance of a re-union of TWGTTP? Momma is mad with Shelton, says he needs to go back to winning ways like he used to, insert Haas.

Jobs a good 'un

They need each other really, as Shelty is pretty dam bland

Y3J
12-28-2005, 10:35 AM
I sure do hope so, the three of them could have some really funny sketches

JH
12-28-2005, 01:29 PM
well considering it was only reported on 1 site that charlie was coming back i would'nt plan on it cause he's been backstage at the last 3 tna shows

Shadow
12-28-2005, 07:07 PM
well considering it was only reported on 1 site that charlie was coming back i would'nt plan on it cause he's been backstage at the last 3 tna shows

With his wife.

Danny Electric
12-28-2005, 07:09 PM
Charlie's coming back?

Kane Knight
12-28-2005, 09:23 PM

I wonder why. It's almost like he knows someone there.

KingofOldSchool
12-28-2005, 09:30 PM
I wonder why. It's almost like he knows someone there.

Jeff Jarrett?

JH
12-28-2005, 09:59 PM
i know he was with jackie but i heard he was talking business with dixie carter as well

Shadow
12-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Maybe the WWE made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

Destor
12-28-2005, 10:09 PM
i know he was with jackie but i heard he was talking business with dixie carter as well
You might not want to believe everything you hear, especially from these tabloid sites.

JH
12-28-2005, 10:17 PM
i get my info from pwinsider and 1wrestling

Destor
12-28-2005, 10:27 PM
And? Oh I'm sorry, you read it on 1wrestling/PWInsider, it must be true.

Kane Knight
12-28-2005, 11:02 PM
I never saw that on PWinsider, but whatever.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 07:16 PM
Maybe the WWE made him an offer he couldn't refuse?

TV Time?

Mr. Nerfect
12-30-2005, 09:04 PM
I read somewhere (not sure if it is reliable or not) that Charlie Haas left the WWE on bad terms with Dave Lagana (I think), so he may not be back.

I doubt this is true, though, because Haas has held off on TNA offers, so it is pretty obvious he is trying to get back in the WWE. Plus Dave Lagana writes for SmackDown!, so Haas being on RAW shouldn't be too out of the question.

I would rather see Haas and Benjamin together on SmackDown! where there are actually tag teams. Unless they get some of their lower card guys that are extremely talented but aren't going anywhere (Val Venis, Gregory Helms, Danny Basham, etc.) there may be some good it in. They should probably have Kurt Angle and Khosrow Daivari team up for some time, too. Although I like them as singles competitors, and think they both have a great future ahead of them, putting Doug and Danny Basham back together on RAW may be a good move for the WWE. Stick Val Venis with "Sugar" Gregory Helms (have him adopt his old persona), not because I don't think Helms new badass idea is a bad one, but because Viscera isn't the most talented guy in the world, and Helms and Venis would pull out some great tag team matches. Or you could just put Aaron "The Idol" Stevens on RAW, where the Women's Division is.

So then you'd have:

The World's Greatest Tag Team
3 Minute Warning
The Heart Throbs
Tyson Tomko & Snitsky
The Basham Brothers
The Spirit Squad
Val Venis & Gregory Helms/Aaron Stevens

Not a bad tag team division.

To get Charlie Haas in, just have Shelton's Mamma tell that "nice boy" Charlie to help out Shelton, and have Haas come back as the friend Shelton hoped he would never see again. Then have them start teaming again and viola. Tag team greatness.