PDA

View Full Version : The "Why I don't watch/like TNA" thread

Stickman
12-28-2005, 01:49 PM
If nothing better is on I may watch TNA on Spike or on ESPN Classic Canada. But I'm not exactly a fan of it, I just watch it because it's wrestling. The reasons I really don't give two shits about it is as follows:

The backstage promos and in ring promos are boring. You can tell most of the guys try too hard.

Jeff Jarrett is the "franchise." Do I really need to elaborate?

The wrestling is not that great. Sure the wrestlers are not limited in what they're allowed to do, but I can only sit through so many no-psychology matches. AKA, AJ Styles should be an acrobat not a wrestler.

As I've said before, the six sided ring sucks. It looks difficult to work in there as the wrestlers always have to change their body position to run to the ropes. It's too gimmicky.

I"m sure there's more reasons that I"m forgetting. Your turn...

The Naitch
12-28-2005, 01:56 PM
-most of the backstage promos are lame and make me cringe worse than Shelton on the mic

ie The 4 Live Crew

-Too many generic long haired wrestlers.

The Naitch
12-28-2005, 01:58 PM
-Not a believable main eventer on there (sorry, but I'm not buying into Rhyno or whoever) The only exception is Christian

Savio
12-28-2005, 03:06 PM
the show it on christmas and newyears eve.

DS
12-28-2005, 04:06 PM
Hey, now here's a thread!

Gertner
12-28-2005, 04:20 PM
cause it's on saturday night at 11 and i'm usually gone clubbin or something

LK
12-28-2005, 04:24 PM
-Six sided ring

-Fans who are so desperate to prove how 'smart' they are by booing faces and cheering heels all the time

-Commentators (Don West = asshole)

-I don't care about retards like Delerious and Sonjay Dutt just flipping about for the sake of it

Now lets all prepare for Kayfabe Man's most likely damning essay on what he hates about them.

Just had a look at the roster and here's another thing

-A1, Diamond, Shocker, Shark Boy, Lance Hoyt, David Young, Cassidy Riley, AMW and Apollo

-and oh yeah nearly every main event ends with a huge clusterfuck involving any jobber under the sun. (Raven vs Abyss and Cassidy Riley gets involved WTF?)

Disturbed316
12-28-2005, 04:25 PM
Why I don't watch/like TNA

- Jarrett as the champ is a joke
- Six sided ring is horrible
- They killed the excitement of a cage match
- I see episodes 6 weeks later than everyone else
- Mike Tenay pisses me off to no end. He was alright in WCW, but as the leading commentator he is horrible
- The roster is full of rejects and spot monkeys, bar about 3 people
- Promo's are awfull
- Shane Douglas as a backstage interviewer is stupid, give it up already
- TNA needing to go back to guys previous names/gimmicks ftom other companies in a desperate attempt to make everyone they signed "big names"

That will do for now.

thecc
12-28-2005, 04:30 PM
-I don't care about retards like Delerious and Sonjay Dutt just flipping about for the sake of Not to be an asshole but TNA has barely ever used delirious and he definitly doesn't do a "flipy" style.

LK
12-28-2005, 04:33 PM
Not to be an asshole but TNA has barely ever used delirious and he definitly doesn't do a "flipy" style.
Maybe but I saw him once getting squashed by Samoa Joe and he just came to my mind and as that kind. Replace him with Amazing Red.

Kane Knight
12-28-2005, 04:44 PM
-Fans who are so desperate to prove how 'smart' they are by booing faces and cheering heels all the time

Pulled that out of your ass, didn't you?

loopydate
12-28-2005, 05:26 PM
What an original thread. And, if I may add something, Triple H holds people down.

Kane Knight
12-28-2005, 06:15 PM
What an original thread. And, if I may add something, Triple H holds people down.

And Vince like big men.

Danny Electric
12-28-2005, 07:29 PM
No Triple H has a big nose.

KingofOldSchool
12-28-2005, 09:57 PM
Jeff Jarrett is banging the boss<s>'s daughter.</s>

St. Jimmy
12-29-2005, 01:12 AM
the ramp of heelish impact.

Stickman
12-29-2005, 01:10 PM
[QUOTE=Disturbed316]Why I don't watch/like TNA

- Mike Tenay pisses me off to no end. He was alright in WCW, but as the leading commentator he is horrible
QUOTE]

Thanks for reminding me of that. All announcers they have are annoying. Just goes to show how good JR actually is.

Rob
12-29-2005, 02:19 PM

- Promo's are awfull
- TNA needing to go back to guys previous names/gimmicks ftom other companies in a desperate attempt to make everyone they signed "big names"

That will do for now.

Sorry but I have to debate this.

-Although I agree he is bad, Jarrett is definately no worse than HHH or Cena
- 6 sided ring is different. Matter of opinion but I like it.
- Just about all their cage matches kicked WWE's arse though.
- You'll be able to watch the shows a week behind in January
- Tenay is the best announcer in the biz by a mile. Styles is ok but isn't as great as everyone thinks. JR has been dying a slow death for years and Cole is underrated but WWE shits on Smackdown anyway.
-I'd take TNA's roster of WWE's anyday. Aside from Michaels and Benoit (who will be leaving soon enough), there is nobody who stands out above TNA guys (yes including Angle). Heidenreich, Shitzky, Carlito, Cena, Lashley, Boogeyman, JBL, Orlando, etc wouldn't get on TNA's PPV preview segments with their ability.
-Awful promos? You watched WWE recently?
-Why is Douglas as an interviewer bad? Better than Todd Grisham and those Vanilla Whores by a mile. At least he knows what to say and at least he knows the names of the wrestlers!
-Well that's what you have to do when you are trying to build a new fanbase and put yourself over to a new audience. How good of an idea is it to bring in Christian Cage and call him Jay Reso or let's bring in Sting and call him Steve Borden or The Crow or something.

Rob
12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks for reminding me of that. All announcers they have are annoying. Just goes to show how good JR actually is.

Sorry but JR is awful. He might sound good when he is calling matches with his friends but let him call a match with Carlito and Chavo Guerrero for example.

CharismaInjection
12-29-2005, 02:24 PM
1. Jeff Jarret.
2. Jeff Jarret.
3. Jeff Jarret.
4. Jeff Jarret.
5. Jeff Jarret.
6. Jeff Jarret.
7. Jeff Jarret.
8. Jeff Jarret.
9. Jeff Jarret.
10. Jeff Hardy...whoops, I mean Jarret.

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 04:06 PM

- Promo's are awfull

That will do for now.

excellent list, my friend :naughty:

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Sorry but I have to debate this.

-Although I agree he is bad, Jarrett is definately no worse than HHH or Cena
- 6 sided ring is different. Matter of opinion but I like it.
- Just about all their cage matches kicked WWE's arse though.
- You'll be able to watch the shows a week behind in January
- Tenay is the best announcer in the biz by a mile. Styles is ok but isn't as great as everyone thinks. JR has been dying a slow death for years and Cole is underrated but WWE shits on Smackdown anyway.
-I'd take TNA's roster of WWE's anyday. Aside from Michaels and Benoit (who will be leaving soon enough), there is nobody who stands out above TNA guys (yes including Angle). Heidenreich, Shitzky, Carlito, Cena, Lashley, Boogeyman, JBL, Orlando, etc wouldn't get on TNA's PPV preview segments with their ability.
-Awful promos? You watched WWE recently?
-Why is Douglas as an interviewer bad? Better than Todd Grisham and those Vanilla Whores by a mile. At least he knows what to say and at least he knows the names of the wrestlers!
-Well that's what you have to do when you are trying to build a new fanbase and put yourself over to a new audience. How good of an idea is it to bring in Christian Cage and call him Jay Reso or let's bring in Sting and call him Steve Borden or The Crow or something.

you must be high

Rob
12-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Why's that then? You'd struggle to give me 10 things I should enjoy about WWE right now. I'd give 10 reasons why not to watch in a heartbeat.

Anybody Thrilla
12-29-2005, 05:36 PM
No matter how bad you think TNA is, Samoa Joe makes up for all of it.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 05:42 PM
Why I don't watch/like TNA.

The Roster sucks.
They show it on TWC (I don't get that channel)
The commentating is crap.
AJ Styles.
It's a retirement home for WWE Superstars.
The X Division. (C'mon, is the letter X and a big red X on the belt suppose to make it "Cool" and "Extreme")
They have a budget of 26p or under.
The Six Sided Ring.

I'll think of more later.

The One
12-29-2005, 05:49 PM
I don't hold TNA under a dimmer or brighter light then I do any other company. Though I will say minute for minute TNA has given me more enjoyment over the past 3 years then WWE, I will not say TNA is great. Equally so I don't think a single active promotion that I have access to is great as of late. Let me for the sake of killing time go over some of the points made thus far...

Six Sided Ring Sucks![/QOUTE]

Different Strokes I guess. Personally I don't think the six sided thing adds or takes away from anything. Though I will defend TNA in that some of my more markish friends think that is looks so cool. Whatever...like I said I don't give a shit.

[QUOTE]Bad Promos.

No doubt. Most of TNA's guys couldn't work a mic to save their life, however I would like to point out that WWE's mic workers arn't superb either. Now this isn't to say that indeed TNA has shit for people on the mic, but you can hardly jump down one promotions weekness and write off others. Right now we have in main stream wrestler 3 GREAT mic workers. Christian (TNA), Triple H (WWE-And only when he isn't scripted), and Kurt Angle (WWE). However let's consider that WWE has double the active roster TNA does. Still I give WWE the slight nod since Mick Foley, Steve Austin and (though he doesn't actually appear he is listed on the website) The Rock show up once and again to do some mic work. And while TNA is loaded to the brim with guys that just can't hack in on the mic, they also have their fair share of guys who are still quite good...Raven, Daniels, Jarrett (admit it he isn't horrid). Besides can you show me one single backstage promo by anyone other then Ric Flair or The Rock that hasn't needed more Cow Bell. :shifty:

Jeff Jarrett.

Uhhh...is Double J any worse then Cena? Hell in my mind I would rather "King of the Mountain" be headlining then "Doctor of Thug-O-Nomics". Personal taste here, but Jeff is better between the ropes and on the stick...though I admit Cena has more natural Charisma...too bad it's wasted.

More flips then ring psych.

COMPLETELY AGREE! I can only handle like one Total-Nonstop-Flip match per show, in my mind TNA is convinced that we as fans will eventually fall in love with a guy just because he can do a flip...kind of like how another promotion thinks that about any guy over 6'5"...

Too many worhtless wrestlers.

I would say that every promotion right now is filled with generic wrestlers...long hair or not. Again I am not trying to make a cop out answer that "Well the other boys were doing it", no. TNA has it's downsides, but why are we so quick to jump on TNA as either the greatest thing ever...or total shit? For what it's worth, your point is valid yes TNA has too many generic guys...

No real Main Eventers...

I see a few, Christian (already mentioned), Raven, Christopher Daniels, and yes even Jeff Jarrett I would book as a Main Eventer anywhere...JJ and Raven wouldn't look right in a Mania Main Event...but then again the only guys WWE has that I would believe as Maina Main Event Worhty are Angle, HHH, and Benoit...and it's their freakin' event.

Their Fans.

Can't blame TNA for having dumb marks who want to be smart. Just like you can't blame a promotion for having plain marks as fans. We all like who we like, and if Anti-Mark-Marks are fans of a certain product, don't blame the product, blame the consumer.

Commentators.

Don West = SHIT. Horrible. No argument here.
Mike Tenay = Other then Joey Styles, he is the best in the biz right now.

Booking...Main Event Cluster Fucks/Predictable

Hey at least we usually get 5 minutes of decent wrestler, as opposed to RAW we get Cena in a 2/1 or 3/1 situation and always winning. Not saying their booking is great, I just get a better flavor in my mouth for TNA's matches then WWE's.

Now PLEASE people. Don't think I came running in here with a TNA banner hanging out of my ass. Hell no. TNA isn't a great company. TNA isn't realistically anywhere on the horizon of even touching WWE. TNA is not doing well. HOWEVER, I would submit that as of late there isn't a promotion in North America that IS doing well. Does this absolve TNA of their short-commings? No. But as I mentioned eariler, let's not jump to a "TNA is shit" ideal any quick then anti-mark-marks jump on the "TNA is the greatest" idea. For my money I admit I would personally choose TNA over WWE right now...but that's me. It doesn't mean I think TNA is flawless and I certainly am not about to Sadistic myself by saying that TNA is better then WWE. It just plain isn't. Flip side is I am not about to go forth and put a "Better then TNA" sticker on WWE. Depending on what you prefere to see in a wrestling program you make a choice. Nothing is giving us a perfect, great, or very good program. So choose which you like more, but don't spend your time bashing the other just because their flaws are too easy. Hell you could do that with any promotion in America right now and it would be easiler then catching a fish in a barrell.

Anybody Thrilla
12-29-2005, 05:57 PM
I'd MUCH rather see John Cena than Jeff Jarrett. And Raven really isn't that good. I promise.

Rob
12-29-2005, 07:37 PM
Why I don't watch/like TNA.

The Roster sucks.
They show it on TWC (I don't get that channel)
The commentating is crap.
AJ Styles.
It's a retirement home for WWE Superstars.
The X Division. (C'mon, is the letter X and a big red X on the belt suppose to make it "Cool" and "Extreme")
The Six Sided Ring.

I'll think of more later.

-Roster is better than WWE's. Who the fuck is Snitsky or Bobby Lashley or the Boogeyman? And the WWE is so great that Christian Cage, Chris Jericho and The Rock all walked out the door with zero care in the world.
-You don't get TWC? Get a job and pay for a better Sky subscribption then. ;)
-You seriously say the announcing is crap when WWE has Lawler and the Coach?
-AJ Styles has been in like 5 legit Match of the Year calibre matches. How many has Chris Benoit (a guy who I regard as the best in the world) been in this year?
-Retirement home eh? How old are Shawn Michaels, Road Warrior Animal, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Boogeyman, Tatanka, Marty Jannetty, Ric Flair, etc?
-X Division sucks? WWE Crusierweight division rules though eh.
-26p budget? What company spends all year letting go of about 70 wrestlers a year for "budget cuts" again?
-Again, the 6 sided ring is debatable but at least it's different.

Rob
12-29-2005, 07:40 PM
I'd MUCH rather see John Cena than Jeff Jarrett. And Raven really isn't that good. I promise.

I agree. I'd also rather watch AJ Styles than HHH. I'd rather watch AMW over every tag team in WWE. I'd rather watch Christoper Daniels than Carlito. I'd rather watch Lance Hoyt over Chris Masters. Samoa Joe over Kane... see where I'm going?

Rob
12-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Looks like a great reason to watch TNA in my eyes.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 07:55 PM
-Roster is better than WWE's. Who the fuck is Snitsky or Bobby Lashley or the Boogeyman? And the WWE is so great that Christian Cage, Chris Jericho and The Rock all walked out the door with zero care in the world.
-You don't get TWC? Get a job and pay for a better Sky subscribption then. ;)
-You seriously say the announcing is crap when WWE has Lawler and the Coach?
-AJ Styles has been in like 5 legit Match of the Year calibre matches. How many has Chris Benoit (a guy who I regard as the best in the world) been in this year?
-Retirement home eh? How old are Shawn Michaels, Road Warrior Animal, Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, Boogeyman, Tatanka, Marty Jannetty, Ric Flair, etc?
-X Division sucks? WWE Crusierweight division rules though eh.
-26p budget? What company spends all year letting go of about 70 wrestlers a year for "budget cuts" again?
-Again, the 6 sided ring is debatable but at least it's different.

:lol:

-I like Snitsky and The Boogeyman.
-I'm looking for a job.:(
-I like Lawler and Coach. But Lawler was better when J.R was there. Now he just kisses Styles' ass and agrees with everything he says.
-Well maybe he has but I just find him boring, and nothing special.:-\
-What I meant by Retirement home is that all the old WWE Wrestlers (Christain, Rhyno, Raven, Jarret, Nash, Dudleys, Lynn, ect.) are there now.
-Yeah IMO Crusierweight > X Division.
-WCW.:shifty:
-Yeah, but it still sucks.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Looks like a great reason to watch TNA in my eyes.

:rofl: @ The Shelton pic.

Rob
12-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Christian, Rhyno, Jarrett and the Dudleys are all younger than Batista who is the heavyweight champ. They haven't exactly made the millions Hogan and Flair did either so they can hardly go there to retire. Kevin Nash went the the WWF for a 2 year deal at $650,000 a year and did nothing to earn that. He wasn't make close to that in TNA. Jerry Lynn doesn't even wrestle for TNA by the way.

Off the top of my head, I can only think of Raven and Sabu who are over 40 who are on the active TNA roster. There are at least 8 in the WWE right now not including Hogan or Austin.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Jerry Lynn doesn't even wrestle for TNA by the way.

:?:

If he doesn't even wrestle for TNA, then why is he on the TNA Roster?

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 08:17 PM

Yeah, I'd say the WWE is aretirement home for the WWE.

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 08:19 PM
-I like Lawler and Coach. But Lawler was better when J.R was there. Now he just kisses Styles' ass and agrees with everything he says.

LOL are you on crack?

Rob
12-29-2005, 08:27 PM
:?:

If he doesn't even wrestle for TNA, then why is he on the TNA Roster?

He isn't. He is an agent.

Loose Cannon
12-29-2005, 08:50 PM
my interest in wrestling is at an all-time low as it is. Haven't watched Smackdown for ages. Haven't watched TNA in like 3 weeks cause I forgot it was on. TNA is a good show, but it really needs a better time and 2 hours. And I watch Raw, but I think it's only because that's all I've watched Monday Nights since 1993.

Cool King
12-29-2005, 08:55 PM
LOL are you on crack?

No.:shifty: *Sniff*

Rob
12-29-2005, 09:11 PM
my interest in wrestling is at an all-time low as it is. Haven't watched Smackdown for ages. Haven't watched TNA in like 3 weeks cause I forgot it was on. TNA is a good show, but it really needs a better time and 2 hours. And I watch Raw, but I think it's only because that's all I've watched Monday Nights since 1993.

Join the club mate.

I'd say TNA needs 90 mins though.

94 SVT Cobra
12-29-2005, 09:21 PM
TNA reminds me of those Honda cars(TNA) you see on the highway with there exhaust about the size of a coffe can, they think its making more power then it is, acutally its just making noise kinda like TNA promos, no power, just noise. Meanwhile its bulding itself up using all the basic parts you can use to make a car go faster (Christian,raven and everyone else who thought it was a good idea) but no matter how much money you put into that little 4cylinder engine, its still missing half the cylinders of a V8 Corvette (wwe) and if it ever does catch up, the vette can do all the things honda did to get big and use them to get bigger.....someones gotta get that

The Naitch
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
TNA fucking sucks

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 09:37 PM
TNA reminds me of those Honda cars(TNA) you see on the highway with there exhaust about the size of a coffe can, they think its making more power then it is, acutally its just making noise kinda like TNA promos, no power, just noise. Meanwhile its bulding itself up using all the basic parts you can use to make a car go faster (Christian,raven and everyone else who thought it was a good idea) but no matter how much money you put into that little 4cylinder engine, its still missing half the cylinders of a V8 Corvette (wwe) and if it ever does catch up, the vette can do all the things honda did to get big and use them to get bigger.....someones gotta get that

Too bad the WWE is leaking fuel (Inspiration) and a driver (Competence).

The WWE's unprecedented crap has cost them Thursday Night programming, Heat/Velocity (Which they still have to produce for contractual reasons), Their Spike TV slot, and threatened their potential future with UPN. They keep firing people for "budget cuts."

If you think that's comparable to a Cobra, you might as well admit that the Cobra's a piece of shit.

6to1
12-29-2005, 10:53 PM
well gm is about to go broke while honda is kicking ass

Kane Knight
12-29-2005, 11:12 PM
well gm is about to go broke while honda is kicking ass

Funny thing is, Detroit's going under because their penis envy cars aren't so popular when gas goes up.

DS
12-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Too bad the WWE is leaking fuel (Inspiration) and a driver (Competence).

The WWE's unprecedented crap has cost them Thursday Night programming, Heat/Velocity (Which they still have to produce for contractual reasons), Their Spike TV slot, and threatened their potential future with UPN. They keep firing people for "budget cuts."

If you think that's comparable to a Cobra, you might as well admit that the Cobra's a piece of shit.
These are the times I love you KK. :kiss:

Mr. JL
12-29-2005, 11:36 PM
1. Jeremy Borash... Worst fucking ring announcer ever. Plus, he looks like a goof. Oh, and I heard a rumor that he is Pro-Jarrett for NWA Champion forever. The guy just fucking bothers me anytime I see or hear him.

Skippord
12-30-2005, 04:49 AM

I'm sure thats why they just signed Sting to a 500,000$ a year contract

also apparently after Bret Harts done with his honeymoon he is gonna go to TNA and do something

Skippord
12-30-2005, 04:51 AM
also Chris Sabin, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Christian, Abyss, Raven, Roderick Strong, Austin Aries, Michael Shane...er Matt Bentley, and Rhino

D Mac
12-30-2005, 05:56 AM
Austin Aries has great potential. And a cool sounding name. :y:

Stickman
12-30-2005, 01:11 PM
I will admit, a 90min or two hour TNA show could definatly help.

And whoever said AJ Styles is better than HHH, give me a break. jumping around doesn't make a wrestler great. I'd compare Styles to Jeff Hardy with the edge going to Styles.

Rob
12-30-2005, 03:00 PM
You are right. Jumping around doesn't make a wrestler great. AJ Styles is great despite of that though. Again, how many Match of the Year candidate matches did AJ have and how many did HHH have in 2005?

Kane Knight
12-30-2005, 03:15 PM
You are right. Jumping around doesn't make a wrestler great. AJ Styles is great despite of that though. Again, how many Match of the Year candidate matches did AJ have and how many did HHH have in 2005?

And styles isn't even one of the better wrestlers in TNA, IMO. Still, he consistantly puts on good matches and shows a good, if flawed, workrate.

I'm amused that the minute someone brings up AJ styles being better than Triple H, the assumption was that it's because he jumps around. Come on. Much as I like to rag on boring spotfest "wrestlers" (see Jeff Hardy), it's pretty weak to try and force that conclusion.

The One
12-30-2005, 03:21 PM
AJ has charisma, and talent...but his matches don't make much sense in the wrestling sense. He has no real style other then to get beat down and do some out of no where move fallowed by a Styles Clash or Spiral Tap. I don't think he is a spot fest worker in that he has form and he can actually execute moves correctly and doesn't just fall from high places. Now I will still say for the record Triple H is better then AJ Styles...Triple H is better then most anyone (if not everyone) in the business right now.

Loose Cannon
12-30-2005, 03:22 PM
Styles has gotten so much better in the ring since when I first saw him in 2002. 2002 was when my interest in TNA was 10x greater then WWE. I ordered those WED night PPV's for two things. The TNA/SEX storyline and for AJ. He was by far my favorite wrestler back then, both for his in-ring skills and on the mic. He's much better talking as an arrogant young punk then as a clean cut babyface. Anyway, back then you could probably say he was very spotty, but he's improved with his pacing and his intensity since.

And he's a guy that can work anybody, so that's a huge plus.

The One
12-30-2005, 03:33 PM
Styles has gotten better, HOWEVER, this idea that he is a universal worker who could work a match with anyone...I don't think so. He has displayed he can work with Cruisers and a few heavyweights; Raven so long as it's a gimmick match, Jarrett (and even there it wasn't great for either man, just good), and Joe. Now I think Styles is one of the most exciting people to watch in the ring. His style is very high impact and gets the blood running, but let's not make a saint out of him. At the end of the night, Triple H (if he lets his ego down) could walk into a match with someone who has never seen wrestling and pull a decent match out of his ass. So this notion that Styles is better then HHH (forgot who said it originally) is total bullshit.

thecc
12-30-2005, 05:00 PM
Styles also has had several great matches with Abyss in my humble opinion.

Rob
12-30-2005, 07:13 PM
Styles has gotten better, HOWEVER, this idea that he is a universal worker who could work a match with anyone...I don't think so. He has displayed he can work with Cruisers and a few heavyweights; Raven so long as it's a gimmick match, Jarrett (and even there it wasn't great for either man, just good), and Joe. Now I think Styles is one of the most exciting people to watch in the ring. His style is very high impact and gets the blood running, but let's not make a saint out of him. At the end of the night, Triple H (if he lets his ego down) could walk into a match with someone who has never seen wrestling and pull a decent match out of his ass. So this notion that Styles is better then HHH (forgot who said it originally) is total bullshit.

Nobody said he was better than HHH. I personally think HHH is a better worker but AJ is awesome and in 2005, he did a lot more than HHH did. The arguement is whether AJ is good or not. There isn't even a real arguement there. It's like asking if Chris Benoit is a good worker.