PDA

View Full Version : What is to happen to the Mexicools now?

snakeboss
01-06-2006, 04:24 PM
With Juvi getting released, I'm gtting worried about my fav. tag team, Psicosis and Super Crazy are two of the best cruiserweights I've seen. But without their leader, what are they?

It's like MNM, say Melina was released, they'd lose alot of their charisma.

I'm hoping The Mexicools stay together, perhaps getting a new manager maybe? I always think tag teams need managers though. I hope that these two stay together, keep the name & music(both rock) and win the titles.

What do you thinks gonna happen to them?

Londoner
01-06-2006, 04:30 PM
What the fuck?Juvi has been released?Why????Just as it looked like they were doing something with the Cruiserweight division.I hope they don't release the other Mexicools.

Londoner
01-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey, here's an idea for there manager, have Paul heyman manage them as part of a new ECW stable.

McLegend
01-06-2006, 04:32 PM
Keep putting them in Tag team match like they are doing now. Juvi isn't a huge loss to them.

Lock Jaw
01-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Juvi hasn't even been with them the past few times they've been on TV.

Cool King
01-06-2006, 04:49 PM
The Mexicools are just Psicosis and Super Crazy now.

Which is good.:y:

The One
01-06-2006, 05:21 PM
While I am going to miss The Juice a lot, Mexicools will continue on fairly well.

Gertner
01-06-2006, 06:45 PM
juvy isn't a loss at all.

UmbrellaCorporation
01-06-2006, 06:47 PM
The Mexicools are just Psicosis and Super Crazy now.

Which is good.:y:

Could not have freaking said it any better myself. Despite my horrible disdain for Juventud, it would be a shame to see WWE completely forget about Psicosis/Super Crazy. If nothing else, you've got two good singles competitors and a boost to a somewhat lacking (albeit improving) tag division.

The CyNick
01-06-2006, 07:48 PM
I was always shocked that they hired Juvi in the first place. I know from what I've read about him in the past that his days were numbered from the day he signed his contract.

I dont think it impacts the Mexicools at all. They will remain as a tag team. I think they'll be exactly the same as they were with Juvi. They could sign any random Mexican if they really wanted a third.....whats Essa Rios doing these days?