PDA

View Full Version : Jerry "The King" Lawler at ppv

Marc the Smark
01-06-2006, 10:19 PM
We all know Lawler/Helms is just card filler for the ppv Sunday.

But who else is disappointed that they found room for a 56 year old commentator on a ppv card yet no room for Chavo or Shelton?

St. Jimmy
01-06-2006, 10:23 PM
well, maybe shelton will come out,
cost helms the match,
starting a "is Lawler Shelton's daddy"
angle and also giving Helms/Shelton some air time...

or Wrestlecrap? whatever.

point is, chavo needs to be on smackdown...
and filler matches like this are pissbreaks.

6to1
01-06-2006, 10:27 PM
yea i don't know why chavo is on raw he even says himself all his friends are on smackdown.

Mr. Nerfect
01-07-2006, 05:17 AM
It just recently hit me that this Jerry Lawler vs. Gregory Helms match is pointless. I'm not against it per se, I just don't see why they couldn't have Gregory Helms accuse Shelton of holding him back, or Chavo, and get a great match at the PPV. With the later, you also have a chance of seeing The Vertebreaker. I honestly think the WWE would let Helms do move on a smaller guy to pop the crowd.

CharismaInjection
01-07-2006, 05:57 AM
Because Gregory Helms is getting a push. So they wanthim to make a ppv appearance, and face an opponent he can beat without much contreversy.

Chavo can't fight him, because WWE wants Helms to win, and Chavo is protected from losing for a liitle while.

I don't have a clue what's going on with Shelton, but they've got some sort of new angle with him, but losing to Helms would help his losing streak???

LivingDead
01-07-2006, 09:03 AM
We get this filler match but it also sucks that we get not one but TWO women's matches.

Savio
01-07-2006, 12:05 PM
the divas should wear thongs.

Kane Knight
01-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Actually, it's not that bad. Helms really isn't high on the toem pole, so pushing him with ANY PPV enet match is great,

Kane Knight
01-07-2006, 12:32 PM
event

Y3J
01-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Just like Kane, this is Lawler's annual push. If you remember last year's NYR, he and JR had a fued with Hassan + Daivari.

Gertner
01-07-2006, 02:47 PM
No Chavo can stay off my t.v for a while. i dislike him alot. Shelton on the other hand, wouldn't mind seeing him.

6to1
01-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Just like Kane, this is Lawler's annual push. If you remember last year's NYR, he and JR had a fued with Hassan + Daivari.
yea the king wrestling once a year is not bad i just wish they would build it up better they are both good on the mic i want to see helms dress up like the king and goof on him.

Skippord
01-07-2006, 09:52 PM
the divas should wear thongs.

Or nothing

Fox
01-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Fucking WWE. Do they even use their brains? Or are they dropping so much acid that now they're booking shows while trying not to step on the small pink bunnies running around their feet?

Greggory Helms vs. Jerry Lawler

OR

Greggory Helms vs. Shelton Benjamin
Greggory Helms vs. Chavo Guerrero
Greggory Helms vs. Rosey, for fuck's sake! At least that would make sense!

FourFifty
01-08-2006, 01:02 AM
Fucking WWE. Do they even use their brains? Or are they dropping so much acid that now they're booking shows while trying not to step on the small pink bunnies running around their feet?

Hey man, have you ever tried to get a squished pink bunny off your foot? You need a crowbar and some WD40!

Afterlife
01-08-2006, 06:52 AM
Greggory Helms vs. Rosey, for fuck's sake! At least that would make sense!

Oh, they had one match, so I'm sure they're done. And besides, at least Helms is finally getting attention. Where's Rosey been? Vanished, with a teaser rumor of returning with 3MW, and now it seems that may not happen, due to Bischof's possibly permenant absence. It's all bunk.

I just hope Helms gets a real feud going with an actual wrestler and Rosey's not thrown away because Helms' gimmick got changed.

Favre4Ever
01-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Isn't Jamal supposedly coming back? I'd like to see Helms pick up a tag partner and have a little feud with 3 minute warning.

And Fox, I have to disagree with the Shelton Benjamin suggestion. I already had to watch the man lose to Snitsky, losing to Helms would just be painful.