PDA

View Full Version : Edge and Ric Flair, and current feuds.

Favre4Ever
01-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Do you think the feud between Flair and Edge will continue in a feud for the heavyweight title, or that it'll drop off the face of the earth?

Also, is this thing between Angle and Cena over yet, or was it all about the title for Angle the whole time? I just hope Edge stealing the belt makes things more interesting, not more fragmented.

Royal Rumble this year should be the bomb though.

94 SVT Cobra
01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
My freind mentioned he thinks that Angle will feud with micheals for costing him the title at the NYR....seriously did anybody else get why micheals did it when angle was so close making cena tap? Guess all that blood loss made him think it was a First-pin-takes-all match.....or something.

jasonvoorhees
01-09-2006, 06:51 PM
I think that Edge will defend his title to cena again or someone, and loose it because flair will interfere the match and the feud between them continues.

Y3J
01-09-2006, 06:55 PM
I want to see have the title till WM. I think he's gonna be gold.

He better drop Lita though. She has a history of holding down talent (ala Essa Rios :p )

The CyNick
01-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I dont know what the plans are, but I would do this:

Have Cena-Edge at the Rumble. Since the fans seem to accept DQ's on PPV these days, have Edge retain via DQ. Rumble is main event ont he show anyway, os there's no need to give a decisive finish.

Flair would be in the Rumble saying that Edge thought he was done with Flair, but it'll never be over, and he wants to win the Rumble and get Edge at Mania. Maybe Lita and/or costs Flair the Rumble.

I would then give Flair a title shot on a RAW, and have Edge again win via DQ.

I dont know when SNME is coming back, but last I hear was Feb/March. Thats where I would do the title switch back to Cena in a No DQ or perhaps a Cage Match. I would have Flair involved in the match, not directly winning the match for Cena, but something that prevents Edge from cheating.

Cena goes on to face HHH and Edge and Flair can finish their program at Mania.

Shaggy
01-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Sadly I have to believe after what happened recently that Edge is gonna lose the belt at the Rumble...which makes me sad... and then he will continue the feud with Flair up till Mania where he wins the IC belt.

The CyNick
01-10-2006, 01:40 PM
I bet they take the IC title off Flair relatively soon. Masters would make sense because they like pushing him, but he may already be above that title.

My guess is that Shelton will get the IC title back, since he's got that Momma story going.

Fox
01-10-2006, 03:17 PM
If Flair wins the World Title again, I will seriously kill someone.

Mr. Nerfect
01-10-2006, 03:49 PM
For some reason, I see Edge defending the WWE Championship successfully against Ric Flair on RAW next week. Maybe even have the IC Title on the line so Edge can be a six-time Champion, and it can then be vacated and held up in a tournament which stretches until WrestleMania?

I think John Cena will win the WWE Championship at the Rumble, while Triple H wins the Rumble (which will honestly feel like a waste to me, but still) and we'll get Cena vs. Triple H at WrestleMania. I hope the crowd shits on it. I would much rather see Cena vs. Triple H on the first edition of SNME, even with no title on the line.

I don't see why the WWE sees this as the money match. Triple H has been beaten a lot in the past, and him main eventing another WrestleMania seems redundant. Have him cost Cena the title match, because he wants to face Edge, and have Cena cost Triple H the Royal Rumble. Sets up the feud nicely, and doesn't involve the WWE Championship.

I'm liking the idea of Edge being WWE Champion heading into WrestleMania more and more everyday. Edge vs. RVD and Edge vs. HBK are looking like great main events to me. They could even get a ladder involved. I would even like to see them go with another Fatal Fourway. Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kurt Angle. There are a lot of interesting match-ups with come of Edge lasting as Champion until at least Mania.

Rammsteinmad
01-10-2006, 04:00 PM
Well RVD is scheduled to return at the Royal Rumble. Rob Van Dam VS Edge would be a cool Wrestlemania Main Event (IMO).