PDA

View Full Version : A question the the pepole who havent watched wrestling in the past month or more....

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:22 AM
New question to the pepole who dont watch wrestling but just go off all the negative bs you hear and let the fact that this product hasent over joyed us in months since last night over ride anything good that comes along between those true mark out moments.....why do you post here? Many of you have admited to have stopped watching wrestling for quite some time, yet you bash it as if your there every monday night like ive been for almost all ten years of my wrestling fandom.

I know the product is garabage as of late and im not trying to sound like an ass but im just a bit confused(surprise). I really dont recall any one who hasnt watched wrestling in months saying "I wish i saw that" yet they still post here. But theyll either join in or hate on current events in wwe like cena, like him or love him deal. In all fairness you do argue like youve been watching. but the second some of you say you havent been watching for a while, sometimes it seems that your just picking a side blindly and followin it

The convos seem kinda hard to pick sides on if your not watching IMO

The Naitch
01-10-2006, 12:24 AM
they still watch but think it's cool that they posted on the internet saying that they stopped

I only stopped watching cuz I work at nights (Mondays-Fridays) and too lazy to tape it

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 12:25 AM
New question the the people who write in long ass run on sentences with little regard for punctuation or any sort of legibility and anything that might actually make their posts more worth reading than taking a read hot poker to your eyes...........Why the fuck didn't your mother smother you at birth?

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:27 AM
New question the the people who write in long ass run on sentences with little regard for punctuation or any sort of legibility and anything that might actually make their posts more worth reading than taking a read hot poker to your eyes...........Why the fuck didn't your mother smother you at birth?

KKs secret pain of being a failed atempt at an english teacher was starting to show more and more each day.:'(

My mother tried, but i kept falling asleep....

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 12:29 AM
that hurts, man.

Except I wouldn't be teaching you. "english" Doesn't mean "special Ed." And youSO belong there. ;)

The One
01-10-2006, 12:31 AM
A retard joke...come on KK you can do better then that.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:31 AM
that hurts, man.

Except I wouldn't be teaching you. "english" Doesn't mean "special Ed." And youSO belong there. ;)

Special Ed english....had it all 4 years of HS. And lighten up man, i didnt actually mean to try and offend you.

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 12:33 AM
A retard joke...come on KK you can do better then that.

I can, but this guy is a wannabe rapper.

he hates on Cena bt can't even freestyle when TYPING (Hint as to why that's funny: TPWW isn't even realtime).

It's easier to just laugh, call him a tard, and move on.

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Special Ed english....had it all 4 years of HS. And lighten up man, i didnt actually mean to try and offend you.

Well it did hurt. You should watch what you say about people on the internet. I could be the first livejournal suicide, man.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:36 AM
Well it did hurt. You should watch what you say about people on the internet. I could be the first livejournal suicide, man.

Im sorry KK i didnt mean to strike a nerve in you, nor do i ever. But damn would i go down in history as the first person to invoke a livejournal suicide? if i can....things might be diffrent

Corkscrewed
01-10-2006, 01:15 AM
There's a new law that makes it illegal to "annoy" people on the internet without disclosing your real name.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 01:39 AM
So were are all the non viewers any way? There was a bunch of you last week..

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 01:41 AM
I can, but this guy is a wannabe rapper.

he hates on Cena bt can't even freestyle when TYPING (Hint as to why that's funny: TPWW isn't even realtime).

It's easier to just laugh, call him a tard, and move on.

You ARE aware that those 2 random lines i typed was just some stupid thing that came to my head one evening right? I cant even say i was trying at all when it came to my head, it was just a random thought. Like youve never had stupid thoughts come to your head.

Shadow
01-10-2006, 01:56 AM
You ARE aware i said it was just some stupid thing that came ot my head one evening right? I cant say i was trying at all when it came to my head, it was just a random thought. Not even in a freestyling realm what so ever

It's like you're speaking words but they're not in english.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 01:59 AM
It's like you're speaking words but they're not in english.

Your a jeff hardy fan....how do you NOT understand me?

Keep forgetting this isnt AIM, sorry

Shadow
01-10-2006, 04:38 AM
Your a jeff hardy fan....how do you NOT understand me?

Keep forgetting this isnt AIM, sorry

I may be a Jeff Hardy fan but we use english son. And don't you forget it.

Now fix that post on the double and maybe you'll get some green dots under your name.

Skippord
01-10-2006, 05:37 AM
that hurts, man.

Oddly enough I went into the wrong room at school and into the Reading Development class. :'(

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 09:44 AM
You ARE aware that those 2 random lines i typed was just some stupid thing that came to my head one evening right? I cant even say i was trying at all when it came to my head, it was just a random thought. Like youve never had stupid thoughts come to your head.

Unlike you, I don't post the stupid lines that come into my head as "freestyles."

Or claiming that I'd like to make a "diss track" out of them.

Einstein had dumb ideas, but he's known for the "Theory of Relativity," Not the "Theory of Saturday Night Bingo."

Similarly, John Lennon is not know for his song "Constipation."

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Oddly enough I went into the wrong room at school and into the Reading Development class. :'(

Let me guess. The teacher said soemthing like "quote the raven..."

Chavo Classic
01-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Breaking news

Cobra has been nominated alongside Dennis Rodman and George Bush for the International Idiot of the Year Ceremonies in April. Bookmakers have placed Cobra as a 9/4 favourite, but have also listed odds at 3/2 that Cobra will probably accidentally drown himself in the bath before the ceremonies arrive.

BigChris
01-10-2006, 10:14 AM
None of you, including myself use proper English when typing out things on here, I am sure if we brought my 6th grade English Teacher in here she would have a heart attack.

Chavo Classic
01-10-2006, 10:30 AM
I do. I always write impeccably.

So fuk u!

Xero
01-10-2006, 10:36 AM
None of you, including myself use proper English when typing out things on here, I am sure if we brought my 6th grade English Teacher in here she would have a heart attack.
Aktuly i tri mah bst 2 du it bt sumtmz i fale.

Lara Emily
01-10-2006, 10:49 AM
Aktuly i tri mah bst 2 du it bt sumtmz i fale.

Wow sad thing is I easily understood exactly what you were saying

BigChris
01-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Wow sad thing is I easily understood exactly what you were saying

Me too. Me too.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:16 PM
Unlike you, I don't post the stupid lines that come into my head as "freestyles."

Or claiming that I'd like to make a "diss track" out of them.

Einstein had dumb ideas, but he's known for the "Theory of Relativity," Not the "Theory of Saturday Night Bingo."

Similarly, John Lennon is not know for his song "Constipation."

A. it wasnt a freestyle at all, weve established this, or are you to busy proof reading my posts?

YOu einstein insult doesnt work as IF i do get famous, im another famous idiot.

Id still love to make a diss track to cena but its not worth the effort.

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:16 PM
I may be a Jeff Hardy fan but we use english son. And don't you forget it.

Now fix that post on the double and maybe you'll get some green dots under your name.

OOOO GREEN DOTS....DO YOU PROMIZE!!!!

Just John
01-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Time for Plan K: Laugh, call him a tard, and move on..

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Time for Plan K: Laugh, call him a tard, and move on..

Im pretty sure thats the default plan in addition to being plan K. And wow suddenly EVERYONES watching wrestling again. Guess i must have imagined those posts last week and before hand sayin pepole stopped? Im still yet to get any type of reply, i hope i didnt step on anybodies toes:roll:

Just John
01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Too right its the default response, we've had many a people like you, all with there own gimmicks, I think its all just VEL to be honest

Just John
01-10-2006, 01:27 PM
Why dont you use capital I's?

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 01:53 PM

That's not even remotely the point.

Don't try to make this outn to be a "perfect spelling" or grammar issue.

There's a difference between typoes and illegibility. Large blocks of text, paragraphs that are a single run-on sentence, large chunks of poorly spelled words, that's a different boat.

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
A. it wasnt a freestyle at all, weve established this, or are you to busy proof reading my posts?

YOu einstein insult doesnt work as IF i do get famous, im another famous idiot.

Id still love to make a diss track to cena but its not worth the effort.

:lol:

that was pretty funny. And barely English.

A. I said "freestyle" OR "Diss track." You said yourself you wanted it to be part of the latter. And you just tried to duck that.

B. That second line made no sense. "You einstein insult doesnt work?"

:rofl:

C. It's probably not worth the effort because you lack the talent.

Just John
01-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Looks like operation K has started

94 SVT Cobra
01-10-2006, 02:46 PM
:lol:

that was pretty funny. And barely English.

A. I said "freestyle" OR "Diss track." You said yourself you wanted it to be part of the latter. And you just tried to duck that.

B. That second line made no sense. "You einstein insult doesnt work?"

:rofl:

C. It's probably not worth the effort because you lack the talent.

I said i wouldnt mind makin a diss to ceno over his own entrance theme, i never said i wanted to put that in it. I meant to type "Your einstien insult doesnt work" As far as lacking talent, how would you know what i lack and dont lack? YOur working off some stupid little line that came to my head randomly, not what i sit down and truly think about. I thought you said you didnt like rap? or is white rappers?

addy2hotty
01-10-2006, 04:36 PM
I said i wouldnt mind makin a diss to ceno over his own entrance theme, i never said i wanted to put that in it. I meant to type "Your einstien insult doesnt work" As far as lacking talent, how would you know what i lack and dont lack? YOur working off some stupid little line that came to my head randomly, not what i sit down and truly think about. I thought you said you didnt like rap? or is white rappers?

Personally, I hate rap. I hate black rappers, I hate white rappers. I think, like your posts, it's soul-less, thoughtless crap.

Then again, I've always thought of the phrase 'white rapper' in the same sense that I do 'top white basketball player', and 'white 100m Olympic finalist'. They are all oxymorons.

You do know what an oxymoron is, don't you Cobra?

As for Cena, his current state in the WWE is a bit like your presence here. Pointless.

Kane Knight
01-10-2006, 04:47 PM

This is funny.

FIRST, you claim something neew about your original statement (Nice backtracking), then you allege that I hate rap. OR just white rappers. It's funny that you need to make stuff up to argue with someone who's mocking you primarily because you're so easy to mock.

Just because I think you're worthless, doesn't mean I dislike rap. :lol: