PDA

View Full Version : is it me? chris masters

kinglacoste
01-10-2006, 08:35 PM
is chris masters looking smaller to you guys? no more roids?

Y3J
01-10-2006, 08:37 PM
He is smaller, everyone has become smaller.

I think it's a combination of roids and because he is working in the ring more, he has probably lost some weight and working up a sweat

Anybody Thrilla
01-11-2006, 11:39 AM
That, and you're probably so used to seeing him now that he doesn't seem as big.

blake639raw
01-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I noticed this alot too. He's nowhere as big as he was at first. I just noticed Angle seemed to have lost alot of muscle mass as well.

McLegend
01-11-2006, 02:38 PM
The only person I noticed looked smaller was Batista. Everyone else looks the same too me.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 02:39 PM
Maybe because Mark Henry was standing next to him

McLegend
01-11-2006, 02:42 PM
No, because of his injury and possibly he is no longer taking steriods.

TerranRich
01-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Does anybody have picture proof of Masters' bodily shrinkage? Because I do not see any difference.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Does anybody have picture proof of Masters' bodily shrinkage? Because I do not see any difference.

You can tell when he makes his entrance, he's gone smaller.

TerranRich
01-11-2006, 03:00 PM
I don't normally pay attention anyway. :p

kinglacoste
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
dont quote me but i think they would announce him at 275 and this week it was down to 265 or 255

kinglacoste
01-11-2006, 04:01 PM
i wonder if rey will get down to wcw rey size

Volare
01-11-2006, 04:03 PM
at that rate, masters should be cruiserweight champ by Wrestlemania 22 :rofl:

Anybody Thrilla
01-11-2006, 04:54 PM
at that rate, masters should be cruiserweight champ by Wrestlemania 22 :rofl:

No, he's on Raw.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 04:59 PM
No, he's on Raw.

Angle was supposed to be on Raw and looked what happened there!

This is the WWE, where the fans have Amnesia. We'll forget in a couple of weeks who's supposed to be where.

Y3J
01-11-2006, 05:01 PM
WOW! That was better than one of Cena's raps.

EAST-SIDE!!!!

Mr. Nerfect
01-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Masters has been looking really solid in recent weeks. Jim Cornette said this guy will be a HUGE star one day, and I can see why now. They really need to drag out this Masterpiece gimmick so when he does change his character (maybe in two or three years), it will shock people and they will take notice.

Carlito has been looking great as well. These guys have really stepped it up (or rather have been allowed to step it up), and have found moves and ring styles that highly compliment their characters and accomodate their strengths as performers.

I'm looking forward to seeing both develop past WrestleMania.

Anybody Thrilla
01-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Masters has been looking really solid in recent weeks. Jim Cornette said this guy will be a HUGE star one day, and I can see why now. They really need to drag out this Masterpiece gimmick so when he does change his character (maybe in two or three years), it will shock people and they will take notice.

I called this a long time ago. :y:

Corkscrewed
01-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Well, it's been long enough since he broke Steven Richards' nose that people have gotten over it. ;)

Innovator
01-11-2006, 10:56 PM
Snitsky's shranka and his back has cleared up

Chavo Classic
01-12-2006, 10:26 AM

I couldn't agree more. At the moment Masters is doing exactly what the WWE have asked of him and he's doing it well. I'm not going to say I wasn't one of those people who absolutely slated him on his debut, because I was - I just think that now he's found his niche and the Masterlock has actually gotten over (a full nelson as a finisher, who would've thought?) he can be a star in a few years.

I wouldn't necesarily turn him face. I don't think he has the charisma for that, but he makes a perfect sneaky heel. Big things in store for Masters.

Afterlife
01-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Look, I don't like him or Carly. But I will say, albeit thru clenched teeth, that Carlito has been in-ring impressive recently, most notably the over-the-rope senton splash on HBK in the EC. But Masters? Still a big, fat :| .

Both characters are very irritating, and they seem to have been pushed for no reason while established and/or more talented guys are dusted aside. That's why I don't like them.

Oh, but yeah, I haven't really noticed the muscle drop.

Kane Knight
01-12-2006, 03:46 PM
I don't see much improvement in-ring or out from Masters. I won't say none, because he's clearly gotten better, but people are suddenly gushing over him. Is it just that the WWE's so bad y'all have lowered the bar, or what?

94 SVT Cobra
01-12-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't see much improvement in-ring or out from Masters. I won't say none, because he's clearly gotten better, but people are suddenly gushing over him. Is it just that the WWE's so bad y'all have lowered the bar, or what?

Nah we havent lowered it, were just kinda ducking under it now, kinda like a talent limbo so to speak, how close can you come but not touch the bar?...what happens at mania truly decides if we all lower the bar.

Volchok
01-12-2006, 05:47 PM
I've liked and been a mark for Masters since I saw him live last year, and i've always been a Carlito mark.

Kane Knight
01-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Nah we havent lowered it, were just kinda ducking under it now, kinda like a talent limbo so to speak, how close can you come but not touch the bar?...what happens at mania truly decides if we all lower the bar.

I don't know about you, but I'd mark out for Cena taking the strap off Edge. I can't go much lower. ;)

Y3J
01-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Masters is a hair-lipped orangotang

94 SVT Cobra
01-12-2006, 06:45 PM
I don't know about you, but I'd mark out for Cena taking the strap off Edge. I can't go much lower. ;)

Your really not a fan of Edge being champ at all? I mean i think they took the fact that wed mark out over who ever beat Cena to far with who they made beat him, but it IS someone whos never been champ before. Kinda a rare site on someones first title loss beacuse it was also Cenas first time having the title himself. I was just happy for it to be someone new altogether.