PDA

View Full Version : Last Smackdown marked the future...

Hired Hitman
01-20-2006, 09:36 AM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/jamessibley/sig/OJ_Push_BT.gif
From here on out Orlando Jordan will continue to get bigger and bigger and succeed. Mark my words, he will win the championship and go down in history as one of the greatest wrestlers of all time.

Xero
01-20-2006, 10:02 AM
SPOILERS ASSHOLE! :foc:

Pegasus Crawford
01-20-2006, 10:31 AM
OMG OJ TURNS FACE

*fake marking out*

The One
01-20-2006, 11:19 AM
This is the same Orlando Jordon who is soon going to be doing the bi-sexual angle...no I see the peak for OJ, and it's in his past.

Hired Hitman
01-20-2006, 12:13 PM
They will see pass this stupid angle and build up booker T vs OJ for wrestlemania.

FourFifty
01-20-2006, 12:26 PM
They will see pass this stupid angle and build up booker T vs OJ for wrestlemania.

I hope you're right. They should give the Bi-angle to... no one.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Orlando Jordan makes a much better face than a heel, IMO. Seriously, does anyone know how much shit this guy has had to go through in his early life? The guy deserves credit for where he's ended up.

If I had my way, Orlando Jordan would have always been a face, just one that sided with JBL because he was sick of fighting for everything, and for once wanted to be on easy street. That way, when the time comes to have OJ go solo, the pop would be fantastic. On SmackDown!, there was seemingly nothing for the guy. He works much better as a face, though, his match was awesome.

If the WWE don't use this guy as a solid build for the mid-card, there is something wrong with them. I'm looking forward to the reaction he will get at the Royal Rumble in Miami.

Favre4Ever
01-20-2006, 05:37 PM
Somethings gotta be done about that hair.

Hes got the build and the talent, im just sure about the charisma.

Mr. Nerfect
01-20-2006, 07:09 PM
Nah, I think Jordan's got perfect charisma. He just has been used in a role which completely quenches it.

I like his hair, it matches his attire. Plus, they can call the Lungblower he uses as a finishing move these days the "Buckbreaker" if he keeps it.

Y3J
01-20-2006, 08:36 PM
Jordan sucks...

Have you seen FINLAY?

Now there's a man to admire...

He's giving new meaning to the term: Alcoholics Anonymous!

Xero
01-20-2006, 08:41 PM
Is he part black? You could kick a field goal through that gap in his teeth.

Edit: Thought this was a Finlay thread for some reason...

NeoGeo
01-20-2006, 09:41 PM
the crowd was cheering for Orton over OJ...

McLegend
01-20-2006, 10:09 PM
That was actually a pretty decent match.

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2006, 12:08 AM
the crowd was cheering for Orton over OJ...

Do you blame Jordan, though? He's in the same boat as The Heart Throbs. He comes out one week as a heel, the next he's a face. Granted, pushing over Booker T and helping Benoit win are face acts, but they haven't really done much of anything to make us care about these acts.

Give Jordan a few weeks and hate him for having an immaturely written bi-sexual gimmick, not because the fans don't care for his sudden un-epic turn. :-\

NOTE: I always though Orlando Jordan would turn face by not taking JBL's shit anymore. Interesting how things (fail) to play out.