PDA

View Full Version : January 2002

Mr. Nerfect
01-21-2006, 05:22 AM
Do you think January 2002 would have been better for the WWE if Chris Jericho put the WWE Championship on the line in the Royal Rumble? Triple H could have beaten Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock in a Triple Threat Match on the undercard, which would have been huge.

Jericho winning the Rumble, and retaining his Championship would have been the ultimate defense. The fans would be split for Jericho vs. Triple H, and with the nWo on their way in, it would have made an unpredictable "who's going to join them?" theme for the main event.

I think the 2002 Royal Rumble would have been perfect to put the WWE Title on the line in. Plus Triple H doesn't completely set everything in stone by entering. Have Chris Jericho & Kurt Angle as the final two guys, with Jericho eliminating him with the advantage of coming in later, and Angle complains.

At No Way Out, Chris Jericho defeats Triple H with help of the nWo. We think Jericho has joined them, but then they attack Jericho as wel. At WrestleMania X8 were get Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock & Triple H vs. Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall. That would have been an interesting match. Chris Jericho could defend against either Kurt Angle or The Undertaker.

Yeah, anyway, back to the topic I started. Would you like to see a Champion just put his title in the line on the Rumble year? Is there any year you thought it would have been better than the "Winner Gets Mania Shot" gimmick?

Impact!
01-21-2006, 05:56 AM
Since your posts are always so long I'll make mine short. Yes

Cuzziebro
01-21-2006, 06:43 AM
Cant read more than three lines, so Impact can you explain what he said in three lines?

Impact!
01-21-2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah, anyway, back to the topic I started. Would you like to see a Champion just put his title in the line on the Rumble year? Is there any year you thought it would have been better than the "Winner Gets Mania Shot" gimmick?
For the n00b...I mean Cuzziebro.

Cuzziebro
01-21-2006, 08:41 AM
LOL, your so funny Impact i wish i could be just like you. BTW have a bloody party already. Also about the topic, my answer is, Yes.