PDA

View Full Version : SmackDown HCTP E-FED - 1st Smackdown Results (Pg3)

Masta_M
01-29-2004, 05:21 AM
First of all, I would like to state that this may or may not work

Basically what this is, is a simulation fed where you pick a character in the game and sort of roleplay them. You get put into matches (say 1 on 1 for example) and the match is played by COM, thus making the winner completely random.

In between shows, people are allowed to write promos in their character and 'feud' with other members of the fed and im sure you all know what a fed is.

This is open to anybody and everybody so SIGN UP!

:wave: :wave:

Paranoid Rattlesnake
01-29-2004, 07:02 AM
Think people might know what an E-FED is

Wmx_inc
01-30-2004, 02:05 AM
i would join

moshingfreak
01-30-2004, 02:27 AM
yeah, count me in too. This could be interesting.

Evil Vito
01-30-2004, 12:57 PM
<font color=goldenrod>Here Comes The Pain really isn't the type of game to do an e-fed for. Because the guys like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Old School Undertaker, etc. will win every match because of their high overall ratings.</font>

Masta_M
01-31-2004, 04:57 AM
well actually you may have a point there Big Vito, but usually some of the weaker wrestler have an advantage some times. Besides first we have to see how many people are interested and will join.

Kraz_e_BRO
01-31-2004, 05:45 AM
Biatch ..

this sounds interesting

i'll joint

i mean join

Nowhere Man
01-31-2004, 01:18 PM
well actually you may have a point there Big Vito, but usually some of the weaker wrestler have an advantage some times. Besides first we have to see how many people are interested and will join.

I have yet to see a match where the "weaker" wrestler didn't get obliterated.

Still, I guess I'll join. Sounds kinda fun. I call HHH! (so I'll never lose ever)

moshingfreak
01-31-2004, 08:11 PM
i'll call rey mysterio

Nowhere Man
01-31-2004, 08:29 PM
Now that I think about it, there'd be some pretty major problems in this.

First of all, how exactly will we do the matches? Like, will one person just play the game and post the results? And if that's so, how would you keep them from lying?

moshingfreak
01-31-2004, 09:01 PM
you just gotta trust him. Its just a game.

Masta_M
01-31-2004, 11:11 PM
Yes and i guess everyone can take turns in doing the matches if you have the game. But the only problem right now is there is still not enough people so spread the word and try and get more people involved.

Hired Hitman
02-01-2004, 12:40 AM
I call Brock Lesnar. :shifty:

The Chosen 1
02-01-2004, 12:47 AM
Ill be in.

Ill call HBK :shifty:

Masta_M
02-01-2004, 02:38 AM
More people Needed, characters are filling up fast so be quick. :yes:

Masta_M
02-01-2004, 03:06 AM
characters signed up now.

Masta_M-Undertaker
sob-The Rock
big_freakin_machine-Kane
kraz_E_bro-John Cena
Doc. of thuganomics-Stone Cold
The Chosen 1-HBK
Hired Hitman-Brock Lesnar
moshingfreak-Rey Mysterio
NoWhere Man-HHH
Boondock Saint-Chris Benoit

as you can see most of the good characters are already taken, so hurry up and sign up.

Legends wont be used as of yet, till we see how many wrestlers are left at the end.

Boondock Saint
02-01-2004, 03:13 AM
um...ok...i'll take Benoit

Evil Vito
02-01-2004, 02:00 PM
<font color=goldenrod>I'll be Goldberg</font>

Funky Fly
02-01-2004, 03:18 PM
I call Ultimo Dragon

<font color=black>I don't have a PS2, nor have I even played HCTP, but I love Ultimo Dragon.</font> :shifty:

Tornado
02-01-2004, 03:21 PM
<font color=#33ffff>I'll take Rhyno.</font>

moshingfreak
02-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Masta_M, you should put up a list of the allegible wrestlers you can choose from.

Nowhere Man
02-02-2004, 12:32 AM
Are we going to use the real-life stables (i.e. Evolution), or can we create our own?

seth187
02-02-2004, 05:24 AM
I call Kurt Angle

Masta_M
02-02-2004, 05:47 AM
Are we going to use the real-life stables (i.e. Evolution), or can we create our own?

Either way is fine, you can use the ones already in the game or you can make your own. :wave:

Masta_M
02-02-2004, 06:03 AM
These are the characters free at the moment.

Big Show
A-Train
Chavito
Nash
Haas
Hardy
Booker T
Eddie
tajiri
Rikishi
O'haire
Benjamin
Orton
Batista
Val Venis
Stevie
Flair
Edge
Lita
Sable
Trish
Stacy
Victoria
Storm
Test
Dvon
Bubba
Rico
Goldust
Mack

seth187
02-02-2004, 07:48 AM
Scratch Kurt Angle, im changing to the Big Bad Booty Daddy stiener

Danny Electric
02-02-2004, 07:58 AM
I'll be RVD.

Kraz_e_BRO
02-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Masta_M is da owner of this n i think dat he is making me CO- OWNER or he is the GENERAL MANAGER N I M CO-GM\

no sure tho

tell me in the next bullitin

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Masta_M is da owner of this n i think dat he is making me CO- OWNER or he is the GENERAL MANAGER N I M CO-GM\

no sure tho

tell me in the next bullitin

like i stated before i will need help running the shows as it will be too hard for me to run everything by myself so im just saying that you can help run raw if you want.

I will be doing the matches for smackdown
so you can do the matches for RAW

Kraz_e_BRO
02-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Masta M man i'll be RAW's OWNER
thanks

Kraz_e_BRO
02-03-2004, 02:12 AM
OK since im owner of raw im JOHN CENA & ERIC BISHOFF

and yes i've already cleard this wit masta M so dont get pissd
but noe 1 else can be 2 ppl.

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 02:15 AM
OK since im owner of raw im JOHN CENA & ERIC BISHOFF

and yes i've already cleard this wit masta M so dont get pissd
but noe 1 else can be 2 ppl.

i think you should stop showing off cause you could lose both of them as fast as you got them.

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 02:43 AM
Vince McMahons music hits the arena as Masta_M walks down the ramp making his way to the ring with a microphone.

Masta_M: As you all know i am the owner of this fed and as the owner i have certain responsibilities.So first things first as for now there will be one roster on both smackdown and raw this will give the members a opportunity to have more matches however in a more serious matter like hell in a cell, tlc, Cage etc. permission wili have to be asked either from me or the GM's merely because we have to do the matches and if everyone does a match like that it could be time consuming and if all goes well i promise you this would be the leading HCTP fed but as for now start writting promo's and try to sound as much like your character as you can, Smackdown will be done on thursdays and RAW will be done on mondays and as far as the GM's go if you discrace the fed you will hear me say these words " YOUR FIRED"

Masta_M drops the mic and leaves the arena.

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:20 AM
can i bee hillybilly Jom plez?

:)

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:24 AM
Sorry 4 that message, typin in a hurry.

can i be Hillbilly Jim?

if not, can i choose the AYATOLLA OF ROCK N ROLLA, chris Jericho?

Cheers Masta--- great idea.

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 03:28 AM
Sorry 4 that message, typin in a hurry.

can i be Hillbilly Jim?

if not, can i choose the AYATOLLA OF ROCK N ROLLA, chris Jericho?

Cheers Masta--- great idea.

um unforturnatley we are not using legends as of yet and i was contacted earlier by wmx_inc for the place of jericho thats why he is not avaiable on the roster either, but anyone else on the roster is fine.

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:36 AM
um unforturnatley we are not using legends as of yet and i was contacted earlier by wmx_inc for the place of jericho thats why he is not avaiable on the roster either, but anyone else on the roster is fine.

that's abummer... well ill be a-train!

(A-Train';s musik hits the screen as the big hairy bastard cums to the ring)

'shave ur back chatns come from the croud'

I dun want to shave my back! I want title shot on RAW!!!!'

You betta watch out!'

---

how was dat? can i have a title shot.

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:42 AM
that's abummer... well ill be a-train!

(A-Train';s musik hits the screen as the big hairy bastard cums to the ring)

'shave ur back chatns come from the croud'

I dun want to shave my back! I want title shot on RAW!!!!'

You betta watch out!'

---

how was dat? can i have a title shot.

what about now?

where did u get the idea from?

i have HCTP and i can do some matches for you.

are you going to do heat/veloicty?

what abourt rooster split?

which belyts??

I'm asking becoz i like hTCP

and efeds.

thank you.

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:46 AM
hav i been spaming?

sorry master m if i have.

im xcited about being a-train.

i will use spell check. but i have to type fast because of my internt access running out.

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 03:50 AM
hav i been spaming?

sorry master m if i have.

im xcited about being a-train.

i will use spell check. but i have to type fast because of my internt access running out.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
****ing funny flash leave the ****ing site or ill get you kicked out.

X Division
02-03-2004, 03:55 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA
****ing funny flash leave the ****ing site or ill get you kicked out.

huh?

y should i leave?

I want to take part

plzzz...!

Wmx_inc
02-03-2004, 04:02 AM
hi, first off all yes im jericho

and im the maneger for smackdown, i know its wierd but there no heyman, so im jericho, just think its like when coach had raw for a day Y2J will have sd for iternity

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 04:05 AM
huh?

y should i leave?

I want to take part

plzzz...!

why did u answer are u flash. i SED leave the fed FLASH dont remember ure name newere in there

X Division
02-03-2004, 04:07 AM
okay here goes, i work4ed on this with my friend.

A-Train comes down to the ring without a shirt and with a microphone

Shut up with the chants!! I'm not shaving my back for anybody!

I am here to kick some ass and take a title with me. Now can you handle my Derailar?

A-Train waits for somebody to challenge him

X Division
02-03-2004, 04:08 AM
why did u answer are u flash. i SED leave the fed FLASH dont remember ure name newere in there

i thought u wanted me out. i don't know what FLaSH is?!!
can i please stay?

i won't be a newsance

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 04:10 AM
i thought u wanted me out. i don't know what FALSH is?!!
can i please stay?

i won't be a newsance

Fine since i dont know Who you are, but if i find out your flash then your outta here.

X Division
02-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Fine since i dont know Who you are, but if i find out your flash then your outta here.

thankz, but i'm not this flash guy or whatever.

my name is mick, been a fan of WWF/E for some while and now a fan of TNA.

Masta_M
02-03-2004, 04:14 AM
As Wmx_inc is about to finish his speech he is interupted by Masta_M

Masta_M: As you all know Wmx_inc is now the GM of smackdown and kraz_E_Bro is the GM of raw and they will take this fed to new hights, so let me warn u Wmx_inc and kraz_E_Bro make sure you dont screw up and im sure you dont want to cross the boss so watch what you do.

Masta_M walk of backstage with a smile.

Wmx_inc
02-03-2004, 05:20 AM
"Masta_m is about to leave as wmx_inc starts to speak"

Wmx_inc: Wowowo hold up. What the hell is that. You are doubting my ablity. Im the best there is, the best there ever will be. Your telling me not to cross the boss. i am the god dam boss, of Smackdown. Dont you dont cross the boss on me Masta. I am runing the whole dam show, without me you would be some old looser.

Masta_m You may now leave.

"Wmx_inc pretends to attack masta_m as he sprints back to his office and locks the door, as wmx-inc laughs in the middle of the ring as the screens fades to a comercial."

seth187
02-03-2004, 09:17 AM
First off....quick question or two

Wouldent it be easier just to list who's characters are who then just use the wrestlers name to role play instead of saying here comes Vince Masta_M speaks etc etc...
Cause im finiding it confusing and keeping track of names and stuff, just think it would be easier if we used the wrestlers names instead.

Also, you know hard its going to be to run a EFED just on a message board? its aint going to be simple...you need like a web page or something so you can list current title holders, whos wrestling who and when, wrestler history etc etc...

I used to run/co-own a efed so i know how much work it is, if you want it to work your going to have to think about it and maybe get the TPWW dudes to maybe make you a actual page or something for it, because if your planning on just using this message board for it its going to flop like a icecream on a hot day.

seth187
02-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Jim Ross: Welcome everybody to Raw, we have a jam packed house of over 32,000 people, we are expecting a big night tonight.

Lawler: Oww its going to be great i cant wait to.....

Sirens hits over the PA system, Scott Stieners music plays throughout the area.

Ross: OH my out comes Stiener, hes got a microphone in hand so i guess he has something to say.

-Stiener enters the ring doing a pose or to and starts to speak..

Stiener: Let me just say that I aint too happy about being here cause Green Bay absolutly sucks!

-Crowd boos and starts chanting Stiener sucks, Stiener sucks

Stiener: Chant all you want but we all know that your hooches will be comming home with the genetic freak tonite and there aint nothing you white pieces of trash can do about it. The reason im out here is to issue a open challege to any wrestler who thinks he can take on the man with the biggest arms in the world and the man with the biggest back in the world...

-Stiener does his poses, the crowd boo louder and chant Stiener sucks!

Stiener: So anyone back there that thinks they can handle this im ready for a challenge next week on RAW, cause the big bad booty daddy is back and hes back to kick some ass.

-Stiener drops the microphone and does some more poses and leaves the ring.

Ross: Well thats a bold statement there by Stiener, who will take up his challenge?

Lawler: Well who ever does Ross, they should be prepaird to get beat down, I just wanna see him and his freaks again Ross.

-Lights fade to black...

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 02:46 AM
“Jericho’s music fills the arena as The General manager of Smackdown makes his way down to the ring, in his new Y2J shirt. He does a few taunts and then starts to speak.”

Wmx_inc: As you all know I am now the general manager of SD, and I will get the respect I deserve, even if I have to kick your ass to get it, even you Vince. Now what the hell are you talking about, don’t cross the boss, I am the god dam boss of SD, and without me you would be nothing. So remember that next time you decide to interrupt me.

But that’s not why I am out here. I was just backstage, having a nice day. When some assclown makes his way to this very ring, and decides he can make fun of my god dam show, by talking crap. You know who I am talking about, Stiener.

But you know what, since I am the best boss in the world, I will let you have your little challenge, but not on RAW, you will have your match this week on SD. And who better to be your opponent, then The King Of The World, ME.

That’s right. Ill show you all I'm not just a very good businessman, but a very dam good wrestler. I told you I will even fight to earn my respect, and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Now as for the rest of SD, I realized that the TPWW Undisputed Title is currently vacant, so what I’m going to do is run a tournament. This week on SD I will choose 6 individual superstars, for two separate matches. Two triple threat matches. The two winners will the face off, at the same night.

RAW will also have a similar tournament. And the winner of both shows will face off, to see who is the Greatest in this company. And the one, who survives, will have the honour to wear around his waist, The TPWW Undisputed Title.

“Y2J is about to leave the ring.”

Wmx_inc: Oh yea and one more thing Big booty daddy, since you already have a match with me, you will not be entering the tournament, on SD or on RAW.

“An Y2J music hit as the boss makes his way out of the ring and back into his office.”

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 02:54 AM
wait change that, there will only be one tripple threat on each show as there are not enough people signed up yet.

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 03:10 AM
TPWW Smackdown Card (So Far... :-\ )

Match 1

Stip: Tripple Threat. The winner of this match will vs the winner of the second match, and the winner of those two matches will face the winner of RAW`s tournament, for the TPWW undisputed Title.

Nowhere man (HHH) VS Hired Heyman (Lesnar) VS The chossen one (HBK)

Match 2

Stip: Tripple Threat. The winner of this match will vs the winner of the first match, and the winner of those two matches will face the winner of RAW`s tournament, for the TPWW undisputed Title.

Sob (Rock) VS Doc (Austin) VS Boondock (benoit)

Match 3

Wmx_inc (Jericho) VS Seth187 (Stiener)

Match 4 (Main Event)

Stip: The winner will face RAW`s tournament winner for the TPWW Undisputed Title.

Winner of Match 1 VS Winner of Match 2

(More maybee added later.)

X Division
02-04-2004, 03:46 AM
where's my match WXM?

is this all original/ have you had experience doing this b4?

Thankz, Mick.

also can we chat? or should we be our restler?

Masta_M
02-04-2004, 05:18 AM
First off....quick question or two

Wouldent it be easier just to list who's characters are who then just use the wrestlers name to role play instead of saying here comes Vince Masta_M speaks etc etc...
Cause im finiding it confusing and keeping track of names and stuff, just think it would be easier if we used the wrestlers names instead.

Also, you know hard its going to be to run a EFED just on a message board? its aint going to be simple...you need like a web page or something so you can list current title holders, whos wrestling who and when, wrestler history etc etc...

I used to run/co-own a efed so i know how much work it is, if you want it to work your going to have to think about it and maybe get the TPWW dudes to maybe make you a actual page or something for it, because if your planning on just using this message board for it its going to flop like a icecream on a hot day.

Yes i am aware that we require a website to run this fed therefore it is being developed and wil be finished in the next few weeks and yes since it is easier we will use wrestler names instead of usernames. :)

Masta_M
02-04-2004, 05:28 AM
Deadman inc's music and video hits as the screen turns high definition.
He taunts for a while then grabs the mic.

Taker: Its true i have been gone a while but now im back and im back to take care of business. Im sure you all know what im talkin about, im talkin bout cena, you may have beaten me last time but this time its personal so what i propose is you and me 1 on 1 in a Hell In A Cell match on smackdown and cena you better watch what you do because the DEADMAN is back and im gonna hunt you down.

Taker drops the mic and continues to taunt for the crowd.

Masta_M
02-04-2004, 05:41 AM
Matt is seen backstage as he enters vince mcmahons office.

Matt: Sir what is your thoughts on Y2J's match card for smackdown

Vince: Listen matt i chose jericho to be the general manager for a reason and i know he's goin to do a damn good job of it i think the tournament for the title is a great idea, However i have to be fair to all my wrestlers if steiner doesn't get a shot at the title on smackdown because he aready has a match then he'll get one on raw next week against the new champion.
Now get the hell out of my office.

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 08:04 AM
“Jericho makes his way to Vince’s office, with two security guards. Inside Vince’s office, Steiner is there and so is Vince.”

Wmx_inc: Vince, if you think I am doing a good job then leave my show and me alone. What I said sticks. Steiner is not getting a shot at the title this week on SD or RAW.

I planned out this tournament, and what I say goes. I don’t care if you are the god dam boss. When you hired me you told me, to do whatever it takes to make the money rise, and that’s what I am doing. No one wants to see this pathetic assclown wrestle. And since I am such a good boss. I will do as you say, make this the best show. But to do so, we don’t need pest walking around. Guards. We wont need your services here tonight. Now get out of sight, and get the hell away from my show.

Oh and I wouldn’t try to do a dam thing about it. Because I’m in charge of SD now.

“The guards take away Vince as Steiner follows Vince. Y2J is left and starts to talk to the camera where everyone is watching.”

Wmx_inc: I have already talked to the board of directors. They all agreed with me that we have enough contesters for the Title.

The matches are as follows, on my brilliant show. The first match will be Nowhere man (HHH) VS Hired Heyman (Lesnar) VS The chosen one (HBK), and the second will be Sob (Rock) VS Doc (Austin) VS Boondocks (benoit). Both winners will face each other.

But on the other show, RAW, the same sorts of matches are going to happen. The first will be B_I_G (Kane) VS MoshingFreak (Rey) VS Big Vitozz (Goldberg). The second shall be Funky Fly (Ultimo) VS Tornado (Ryhno) VS Mehdi (RVD). Once again the winners will face off, later on that night.

And the next SD, it will be one winner from SD and one winner from RAW. They will face off to be the First TPWW Undisputed Champ.

Oh, Eric I wouldn’t back down from this, this is one hell of a opportunity for you to have the title on your show. I could have just said there is a tournament on SD and the winner gets the Title. But as you see I’m not a greedy man, and I play fair. So don’t screw this up.

Vince I’m sure there will be a copy of this somewhere, for when you come back.

"Jericho leaves his office.”

seth187
02-04-2004, 11:55 AM
Sirens start thumping throughout the arena.

Ross: Oh my here comes stiener, he dosent look too happy after what Jericho had to say about him on SD the other day.

King: Ohh someones going to get hurt tonite

Stiener enters the ring, dosent bother poseing and goes to speak.

Stiener: The other night while i was havin some fun in my bed with some freaks i got a phone call from a friend telling me that the GM on SD has been running his mouth about the big bad booty daddy.

Stiener: JERICHO you imbread white piece of traylor park trash, when i fight you next week on SD im going to make sure i beat you white ass so bad that your freak trish will come running to the genetic freak.

Stiener: Rest assure Jericho, you may not of allowed me to participate for the TPWW title, but im sure that until you give me a title shot im going to make you life a living hell. Because we all know when it comes to the geeks and the freaks, we all know u are a geek and wish you could get some freaks.

-Stiener drops the mic and leaves the ring and the crowd cheers and starts chanting Jerichos a Geek, Jerichos a Geek.

*Lights fade to black*

seth187
02-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Another question or two :)

First all, isent Jericho the GM for SD so why is he getting involved in stieners business?
And he gets the owner escorted from the arena??? bit over the top ey....

Secondly, whos actually going to do the results for this?

and congrats on developing the web page :), hope it all works out well.

Danny Electric
02-04-2004, 01:20 PM
OK, I feel there should only be set days for you to cut promos and stuff. Is there any and when are they?

The Naitch
02-04-2004, 01:58 PM
I want in

Can I be John Cena?

Boondock Saint
02-04-2004, 01:59 PM
:rofl: at this thread

The Naitch
02-04-2004, 02:01 PM
actually, John Cena is taken.

Let me be Flair. The Flair that we have today. Manages but wrestles once in a while.

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Another question or two :)

First all, isent Jericho the GM for SD so why is he getting involved in stieners business?
And he gets the owner escorted from the arena??? bit over the top ey....

Secondly, whos actually going to do the results for this?

and congrats on developing the web page :), hope it all works out well.

Well its like a start of a huge fued,

and for now, everyone is on both shows until we get enough people, and then maybee we will have a roster split.

For the results, i will be doing SD, Kraze bro will be doing RAW, and later on we will give chance for other people to give it a try, if wanted

Wmx_inc
02-04-2004, 03:21 PM
actually, John Cena is taken.

Let me be Flair. The Flair that we have today. Manages but wrestles once in a while.

You dont have to be a manager if you dont want to, you dont have to follow WWE storylines, make up your own, start a fued with some one.

X Division
02-04-2004, 03:45 PM
When will I get a match? I've written a promo.

Why is Jericho in charge of SD! and Cena in charge of Raw?!?!

Have you done this before WMXINC and Master_M?

Masta_M
02-04-2004, 05:26 PM
“Jericho makes his way to Vince’s office, with two security guards. Inside Vince’s office, Steiner is there and so is Vince.”

Wmx_inc: Vince, if you think I am doing a good job then leave my show and me alone. What I said sticks. Steiner is not getting a shot at the title this week on SD or RAW.

I planned out this tournament, and what I say goes. I don’t care if you are the god dam boss. When you hired me you told me, to do whatever it takes to make the money rise, and that’s what I am doing. No one wants to see this pathetic assclown wrestle. And since I am such a good boss. I will do as you say, make this the best show. But to do so, we don’t need pest walking around. Guards. We wont need your services here tonight. Now get out of sight, and get the hell away from my show.

Oh and I wouldn’t try to do a dam thing about it. Because I’m in charge of SD now.

“The guards take away Vince as Steiner follows Vince. Y2J is left and starts to talk to the camera where everyone is watching.”

Wmx_inc: I have already talked to the board of directors. They all agreed with me that we have enough contesters for the Title.

The matches are as follows, on my brilliant show. The first match will be Nowhere man (HHH) VS Hired Heyman (Lesnar) VS The chosen one (HBK), and the second will be Sob (Rock) VS Doc (Austin) VS Boondocks (benoit). Both winners will face each other.

But on the other show, RAW, the same sorts of matches are going to happen. The first will be B_I_G (Kane) VS MoshingFreak (Rey) VS Big Vitozz (Goldberg). The second shall be Funky Fly (Ultimo) VS Tornado (Ryhno) VS Mehdi (RVD). Once again the winners will face off, later on that night.

And the next SD, it will be one winner from SD and one winner from RAW. They will face off to be the First TPWW Undisputed Champ.

Oh, Eric I wouldn’t back down from this, this is one hell of a opportunity for you to have the title on your show. I could have just said there is a tournament on SD and the winner gets the Title. But as you see I’m not a greedy man, and I play fair. So don’t screw this up.

Vince I’m sure there will be a copy of this somewhere, for when you come back.

"Jericho leaves his office.”

Vince's musc hits as the pissed of owner makes his way to the ring with a mic.

Vince: Y2J get your ass out here now.

Y2J is seen walkin to the ring very slowly.

Vince: Now jericho when i made you the GM of smackdown i expected results but i have never been this humuliated in my life, been kicked out of my own show that i created when you where still a baby watching playschool, Im the god damn owner and ill tell you this iam not going to let you take over my show. But im a fair man so fine have you tournament but remember jericho i control you and cena and if i have to you i will definately not hesitate to FIRE your ass.

vince drops the mic and leaves the ring leaving Y2J speechless.

The Naitch
02-04-2004, 05:39 PM
*Ric Flair walks into Triple H's dressing room and shakes his hand*

Flair: You are the greatest, champ. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *takes a deep breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Flair holds his heart thinking he's having a heart attack*

Triple H: Are you ok dad?

Flair: I'm fine. Happens all the time when I WOO. You are the greatest. Hug!

*Triple H and Flair hug*

Goldeneye#1
02-04-2004, 05:44 PM
can i join

Tornado
02-04-2004, 05:47 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Well, this thread has certainly gone right down the crapper.</font>

The Naitch
02-04-2004, 05:52 PM
CRAPPER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*flushes toilet*

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Tornado
02-04-2004, 05:56 PM
<font color=#33ffff>Time to attempt this "E-Fed" thing:

I believe i'm Rhyno.

*Walks into HHH's locker room.
Gores HHH through a door.
Steals Triple H's Title.
Bails.*

How was that?</font>

Disturbed316
02-04-2004, 06:14 PM

I believe i'm Rhyno.

Steals Triple H's Title.
Bails.*

How was that?</font>

Isn't that what happens in JBI story mode? or something similar anyway

Kraz_e_BRO
02-05-2004, 01:14 AM
Ok im the head of raw n i will be doin the matchs n figuring out hoo wins em.

ok.

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 01:19 AM
listen if yal bored go destroy flash's fed but if u try and **** with this one i will ****in kick all your asses out got that. how come every one else can do it except you worthless bitches, u dont wana be a part of this then eave the fed

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 01:21 AM
matches for smackdown will be done tonight.

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Flash u lost man stop gettin ppl to spam this forum cause u aint gon win
ure pathetic

X Division
02-05-2004, 02:00 AM
why do i get ignored?

Which show am I on?

Who the **** is flash>?

I'll leave if i get ignord again. I just want to roleplay as a-train!

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 02:25 AM
i wasent talkin bout u
u can have a math against neone on smackdown or raw just not for the title right now.

Mick2004
02-05-2004, 02:50 AM
hey it me X division. I changed my name becuz my user profiles and postz weren't working porperly.

anyway, y dun i get a shot? i joined before others and have roleplayed?

Here is another one.

A-Train maks his way down to tha ring and grabs a mike.

why don't i get a fair chance here? i demand a title shot against anybody. i want to be included in the triple challenge because i am a monster!

Shave my back??? no i won't, !!!

sob
02-05-2004, 04:07 AM
hey it me X division. I changed my name becuz my user profiles and postz weren't working porperly.

Here is another one.

why don't i get a fair chance here? i demand a title shot against anybody. i want to be included in the triple challenge because i am a monster!

CAN YOU PLEASE STOP SMAPING IN THIS THREAD, YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT, IF SO **** OFF, DONT RUIN THIS FOR EVERY 1 :nono:

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 04:43 AM

Here is another one.

The crowd goes wild as Vince McMahon make his way to the ring with a mic.

Vince: A-train you want a shot at the title you got it, BUT like every one else you have to earn it. So this monday on raw it will be A-train in 1 corner in the other The people's champ The Rock and the winner of this match gets a title shot at the ppv.

Vince drops the mic and heads back to his office

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 05:21 AM
hey the new fed is made and its more effiient and easier to use so please sign up on the new one. the address is sd5fed.tk

Mick2004
02-05-2004, 05:44 AM
i just let masta know of my namechange.

and i posted a promo.

no harm done.

Doc. of Thuganomics
02-05-2004, 06:00 AM
*The defining sound of shattering glass echo’s through the arena, as Austin drives down the ring on his 4-weeler as the crowed boo’s at him*

Austin: What! What! arr shut up you stupid jackasses of wanna be wrestling fans, all you fans do is wine, piss & moan….. But on more important topics. Obviously I am the greatest wrestler this industry has ever seen… in which case I am the obvious #1 contender for the TPWW Undisputed Championship, so at No Way Out I will be in the main event challenging the TPWW champion.
And That’s The Bottom Line… Ca….

sob
02-05-2004, 06:04 AM
* IF YA SMELLLLLLLL, the rock enters the arena, interrupting Austin, as the crowed chants Rocky… Rocky… Rocky*

The Rock: FINALLY… The Rock has come back to The TPWW e-fed

Austin: What! What! What!

The Rock: Now your roll & shut your mouth & let the peoples champ educate your monkey ass …. Now The Rock knows J.R & The King, The Rock knows the people, The Rock knows the two German announcers, but the Rock doesn’t no you, so please tell me… Who in the blue hell are you?

Austin: Sto…

The Rock: IT DOESN’T MATER WHO YOU ARE!!!!! The rock say’s this, when the great one beats you and benoit later tonight on smackdown! The Rock will then win all of the matches so the millions… (and millions) and Millions of The Rock’s fan can see the Jabroni beatin, pie eatin, trail blazin, eyebrow raisin, peoples champion be the first ever TPWW Undisputed champion!!!. And Then when The Rock wins all of his matches and gets into the Final for the TPWW Undisputed Championship, The Rock is gonna walk out down the people else, into the peoples ring, and leyet the smacketdown on who ever get’s though all of the other contenders, BUT, that’s were then will stop, because they WILL hit rock bottom, & the rock garen dam tees that, and there is nothing, and The Rock meeeans nothing you can do about it.

IF YA SMEELLLLLLLLL what The Rock… IS COOKING

*The crowed is going nuts for The Rock, but just as The Rock drops the mic, he turn’s around to find two of Austin’s middle fingers in his face, BANG, Austin stuns The Rock, much to the crowd’s disappointment*

Austin: That’s The Bottom Line….. Cause Stone Cold said so; now give me some dam beers

*The glass shatters as Austin begins to celebrate with a Sone Cold beer bash*

Wmx_inc
02-05-2004, 06:50 AM
The crowd goes wild as Vince McMahon make his way to the ring with a mic.

Vince: A-train you want a shot at the title you got it, BUT like every one else you have to earn it. So this monday on raw it will be A-train in 1 corner in the other The people's champ The Rock and the winner of this match gets a title shot at the ppv.

Vince drops the mic and heads back to his office

Ok listen up, fisrt of all Rock might already be in a match, and Atrain cant get a shot, because he is not included in the tournament. he will get his turn later on, but for now, you have normal matches, improve on your promo writing, and then you will have a chance at the Title.

And also there will be more titles added on after, we all settle in ;)

Tornado
02-05-2004, 06:58 AM
Hahahahahaha, this E-Fed is shit.
I thought it sounded like a good idea, but it looks and sounds like we have a couple of illiterate 12yr olds running it.

I'm outta here
You blew the big one
:shifty:

Wmx_inc
02-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Wmx_inc Presents
http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v41/tupac_inc/smackdown22.jpg
“The night starts off with Y2J making his way to the ring.”

Wmx_inc: As you all know, my tournament will be commencing today. You see that is not enough for me. I will make some changes to the two triple threat matches, tonight on my show.

The first change will make the first Triple threat match, brutal and bloody. It Will Be DQ. Now for all you assclown who want a shot at that title, they will have to earn it. Once they have survived tonight, they will be versing another assclown on RAW, for the Undisputed Title. Let the night begin.

“Lesnar`s music hits as the first match is on the way.”

Match 1

Stip: Triple Threat, DQ. The winner of this match will vs. the winner of the second match, and the winner of those two matches will face the winner of RAW`s tournament, for the TPWW undisputed Title.

Nowhere man (HHH) VS Hired Heyman (Lesnar) VS The chosen one (HBK)

The match starts off with a huge clothesline by Lesnar to HHH, and as soon as Lesnar gets up, he hits a spear tackle on HBK. HHH gets up and starts to choke HBK. Lesnar pulls HBK up from behind and delivers a German supplex. There are a few reversals by HHH and Lesnar, as HBK gets up and knocks them both down. A few reversals by HBK and Lesnar as Lesnar hits another German Supplex. HHH and Lesnar start to throw punches at each other, while HBK is outside entering in the first weapon of the match, a CHAIR.

HBK`s first victim of the chair is HHH, as he is hit in the head. While HBK is busy with his back to Lesnar, Lesnar delivers the third German Supplex for the night. A following by a DDT on the chair to HBK. HHH gets up and steals the chair away from Lesnar, and knocks him to the floor, and starts to work on his ribs with the chair. HHH picks Lesnar up and pulls him to the ropes, where he clotheslines Lesnar and sets up a PEDIGREE.

Before HHH can the get the pinfall HBK interrupts, by punching HHH. They do a few reversals. By that time Lesnar gets up and delivers yet another German Supplex. Lesnar picks HHH, and delivers the first F-5 for the night, then Lesnar picks up HBK up, as he is groggy and delivers the second F-5, for the three count.

Winner: Hired Heyman (Lesnar)
Time: 13:37
Rating: **** well for the first match, it was good.

“Jericho once again makes his way out to the stage.”

Wmx_inc: Well, well, congratulations Lesnar, we will see you in the next round. Now get the hell out of my sight and get ready for your next match, while we find you an opponent, ASSCLOWN.

The next twist in my Show today, will change the next triple threat match. This match will now be a paying TLC match. I’m the King of The World. And the king has spoken.

“The rocks music hits as the second match of the tournament, is on the way.”

Match 2

Stip: Triple Threat, TLC. The winner of this match will vs. Lesnar, and the winner of that match will face the winner of RAW`s tournament, for the TPWW undisputed Title.

Sob (Rock) VS Doc (Austin) VS Boon dock (benoit)

The match began with a German supplex by Benoit to Rock. Then benoit continues by using a arm takedown on Austin. Benoit picks up Austin from behind, and hits a Triple German Supplex. The rock is up as hits a few of his Rock punches on benoit taking him down. The rock makes his way outside and brings in a table while Austin and benoit are down. Rock drops his table and hits a back supplex on Austin. The rocks changes targets and hits a Samoan drop on benoit. Austin hits a back supplex on the rock, making time for Benoit to bring in a chair. Benoit starts his beating by smashing a chair into Austin’s head. Then a DDT onto the chair to the Rock. A huge clothesline by Austin, to Benoit. Austin goes for the Cover, and gets a 3. Wow.

Winner: Doc (Austin)
Time: 6:54
Ratings: *1/2, Surprising Finish.

“Jericho once again makes his way out, but not in a business suit, but his wresting gear on. While Austin calls for some Beers.”

Wmx_inc: Austin, no beer for you tonight, get the hell out of my ring, I've got a match to do.

“Austin gets out as Steiner’s music hits and The Bosses match Starts.”

Match 3

Wmx_inc (Jericho) VS Seth187 (Steiner)

The match starts off with Steiner knocking down the boss. Steiner hits a Steiner elbow and the starts to taunt. Followed up by two Belly two belly Supplexes on The King of Bling Bling. Steiner then hits a Steiner recliner. Y2J doesn’t tap out. Steiner goes for the pin, but only for a two count. Steiner Picks him up and delivers a scoop slam.

Steiner tries to pick up Jericho, but is hits back with a low blow. Jericho’s first move is a Double Powerbomb Pin, but it’s a rope break. Y2J continues with a arm takedown on the big booty daddy, and followed by a hip toss. Y2J pulls Steiner back to himself and picks him up for a flapjack. Then Jericho delivers the big finisher. The Walls Of Jericho. But Steiner doesn’t tap out. Jericho goes for the cover and gets the three count.

Winner: Wmx_inc (Y2J, The Boss)
Time: 5:47
Rating: * Didn’t amaze me :p

“Jericho goes down to the announcers table and grabs himself a mic. He goes inside the ring and stands above Steiner.”

Wmx_inc: You see this is what I will do, to anyone who disrespects me. I told you I will earn respect around here, even if I have to beat all you assclown. I am trying to teach all of you a lesson.

Let me not waste time and get right on to the main event.

“Y2J drops the mic and makes his way out.”

Match 4 (Main Event)

Stip: The winner will face RAW`s tournament winner for the TPWW Undisputed Title.

Hired Heyman (Lesnar) VS Doc (Austin)

The match began, by a huge clothesline, followed by a leg lock from Lesnar to Austin. They both reverse each other moves for a minute. Austin takes Lesnar to the ropes for some spears. Once Lesnar gets up, Austin delivers a few punches to the back, yet for another minute of reversals. A clothesline from Lesnar, followed by a one legged Boston crab. Lesnar picks up Austin and delivers a F-5, covers and rope break. Yet again another minute of reversals. A spear and a sidewalk slam from Lesnar, Covers and get the three count. Lesnar makes it to the Final Stage.

Winner: Hired Heyman (Lesnar)
Time: 5:57
Results: * too many reversing and not enough moves.

“Jericho is once again out, to speak his mind.”

Wmx_inc: Lesnar, you could of have backed out, But now your stuck. I'm counting on you. This could be the start of a great friend ship, If you succeed the next booked match for you on RAW.

The screen fades, as it’s the end of The Great SD.

BTW – Sorry if there are some mistakes there, as I did this at 12, after I got back from work.

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 04:52 PM
People this forum has too many ****ing idiots in it which i can do nothing about so sign up on sd5fed.tk so something can be done about flash and his bitches.

sd5fed.tk

Masta_M
02-05-2004, 04:54 PM
and seth that wasent the site i was talkin about that is still being developed

Mick2004
02-06-2004, 01:30 AM
i typed in sd5efed.tk and i found another smackdown fed

Tornado
02-06-2004, 04:35 AM
<font color=#33ffff>So that's it, its over?

Damn, and it was going so well.

[/sarcasm]</font>

Kraz_e_BRO
02-06-2004, 05:08 AM
<font color=#33ffff>So that's it, its over?

Damn, and it was going so well.

[/sarcasm]</font>

its not over its sum where else

Hired Hitman
02-06-2004, 05:32 AM
hahaha Hired Heyman :D

Tornado
02-06-2004, 01:39 PM
its not over its sum where else
<font color=#33ffff>Dammit.

:shifty:

That was a close one, this thread was so bad I think it gave me cancer.</font>

Head
02-06-2004, 04:21 PM
LOL

Fryza
02-06-2004, 06:24 PM
:|

Kraz_e_BRO
02-06-2004, 06:32 PM
:|

Just F**Kin Change To SD5FED

SD5FED

Boondock Saint
02-06-2004, 06:46 PM
oh dear lord

Masta_M
02-06-2004, 08:06 PM
From now on no more promo' wll be posted on this site so if you still wanna be in got to sd5fed.tk and sign up there and if you join and spam the thread ill kick all your ****in asses out and get you banned from these types of forums.

Mick2004
02-07-2004, 06:23 PM
WTF?

I typed in sd5efed.tk and found another efed.

wmxinc was a part of it and the text is similar.

is this the new website../?

Danny Electric
02-07-2004, 06:39 PM
From now on no more promo' wll be posted on this site so if you still wanna be in got to sd5fed.tk and sign up there and if you join and spam the thread ill kick all your ****in asses out and get you banned from these types of forums.

How are you going to get people banned from TPWW.Lol.

The Naitch
02-07-2004, 08:10 PM

I believe i'm Rhyno.

Steals Triple H's Title.
Bails.*

How was that?</font>

Flair: Whats' causin' all this! Hey AA! Get in here.

Arn Anderson attempts to spear Rhyno, but fails miserably

Flair nails Rhyno in the balls with the steelchair. Rhyno is out like a bitch

Kraz_e_BRO
02-07-2004, 10:11 PM
SD5FED.TK is the new site NOT SD5EFED its just SD5FED ok it is way better at this new site then it is at this place so JOIN

Head
02-07-2004, 10:26 PM
LOL

Suggestion for your new board. If you want to run an efed, don't try to do it all in a single thread.

Kraz_e_BRO
02-07-2004, 10:39 PM
LOL

Suggestion for your new board. If you want to run an efed, don't try to do it all in a single thread.

Then how do u propose we do it

Head
02-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Generally with a message board, there IS the ability to create MULTIPLE threads.

Just an idea to help you get started. I can see it won't help much though.

Evil Vito
02-08-2004, 10:02 AM
<font color=goldenrod>I'm Goldberg.

RRHRHJFHFHJDLHDFGHFGJ YOU'RE NEXT! *SPEARS SOMEONE THROUGH WALL*</font>

Mick2004
02-08-2004, 06:32 PM
SD5FED.TK is the new site NOT SD5EFED its just SD5FED ok it is way better at this new site then it is at this place so JOIN

Why does your fed have some of SD5efed.tk stuff..?