PDA

View Full Version : Knights Of The Old Republic III

Sephiroth
01-26-2006, 05:19 AM
I heard/read something about an possible KOTOR 3 release for the xbox360.

Don't know if anybody else has heard or read something about this rumor, if so what do you hope to see in part 3?

Do you even want it to come out on the 360 or do you prefer one of the other (next gen) consoles?

D Mac
01-26-2006, 06:08 AM
PC :rant:

Pinnacle Charisma
01-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Love the series.

I played the first one and I have just started playing the second one.

Im not really into games as much as I used to I only play anything from the Zelda, Star Wars Knights of the OldRepublic or GTA series. I cant be fucked learning about new games so I hope KOTOR 3 will be on the first X-Box

wwe2222
01-26-2006, 09:20 AM
I have been waiting to hear about KOTORIII....I loved sith lords, didnt play the first one...but its only going to be on PC???

UmbrellaCorporation
01-26-2006, 01:05 PM
I hope it's not on the PC. This game was GREAT for the Xbox, and it was one of the main reasons I bought mine. The glitches in KOTOR II (although I didn't see many, people say they ARE there) aside, KOTOR III will be AMAZING if they release it.

It's in my top five of Best. RPGs. Evar.

D Mac
01-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I have been waiting to hear about KOTORIII....I loved sith lords, didnt play the first one...but its only going to be on PC???

HK47:

"Statement: The first one is way better master. I suggest you go buy that immediately before any other meatbags gets thier hands on it."

D Mac
01-27-2006, 01:55 AM
HK47:

"Query: Does anyone else think that the ending to KOTOR2 was dissapointing?"

LoDownM
01-27-2006, 03:38 AM
Kottor 1 > Kottor 2.

Don't get me wrong, they are both great RPGs...but, the first one had, you know, closure to it, at the end. Were as the second's ending was, ":wtf: thats it?" I liked the fact you could train one of your party members to be a Jedi...to bad I didn't find out till after I beat the game...Then I didn't really wanna go back a play it again because the ending pissed me off.

Sephiroth
01-27-2006, 04:31 AM
HK47:

Indeed, i was like "WTF" the ending was way too open...for a possible part 3...............right?

Then i read this article over at IGN about the upcoming releases for the 360 and they talked about an possible KOTOR 3.

Mr. Monday Morning
01-27-2006, 12:16 PM
II was made by a different studio which didn't help things...even though they kept some elements from the first one it was pretty obvious with how things played out that it wasn't the same people behind it.

Requiem
01-27-2006, 12:31 PM
Hopefully it will be on both. I loved it on PC.

Joey Slugs
01-27-2006, 12:41 PM
From what I have read online, KOTOR3 will be on the PC and XBox 360 and will take place 1000 years before the first game.

wwe2222
01-27-2006, 12:42 PM
HK47:

Yes, the ending was extremely disappointing. After all that hard work for nothin!

is there really anything worse than a lousy ending to a good game you took the time to complete??

I will have to check out KOTOR1. thanks!

D Mac
01-27-2006, 03:18 PM
HK47:

"Statement: Yes it is very fun to turn to use your Jedi Persuasion to make those weak minded meatbags do your bidding."

Sephiroth
01-27-2006, 04:05 PM
From what I have read online, KOTOR3 will be on the PC and XBox 360 and will take place 1000 years before the first game.

Meh, i read that 2, but thought that was just a rumor.

I don't know, i kinda hope they'll pick up the story where part II ended...(and that was...well nowhere), but a prequel could also be good for the series (if they are planning to make a part 4 or 5 in the future) :-\

Sephiroth
01-27-2006, 04:11 PM
II was made by a different studio which didn't help things...even though they kept some elements from the first one it was pretty obvious with how things played out that it wasn't the same people behind it.

I read somewhere that the guys from part I and part II were working together on part III.

If thats the case and they make it work, then it could turn out to be another game of the year...but thats just speculating.

D Mac
01-28-2006, 01:26 AM
HK47:

"Statement: Yes if this does'nt come to PC then my master Diesel will order me to destoy every meatbag involved with this decision. For he is not buying an XBox 360 just for this game."

Sephiroth
01-29-2006, 08:22 AM
HK47:

"Statement: Yes if this does'nt come to PC then my master Diesel will order me to destoy every meatbag involved with this decision. For he is not buying an XBox 360 just for this game."

Yeah, i'm thinking about buying a 360 (might only be for this game and Halo 3), but i'm also hearing rumors about an possible Revolution release.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.:-\

Kalyx triaD
01-31-2006, 08:22 PM
KOTOR 3 will kick ass on whatever platform. I just want the gameplay to resemble Jade Empire's. An extended take on training apprentices (or padawans) would be cool as well.

BlackDawn2024
02-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Statement: Knights Of The Old Republic II is infinitely better than KOTOR 1, master. A very pleasing game that destroys the original in every way.

Sephiroth
02-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Indeed, just finished the game for the second time, this time finished it on the light side.

The ending story really sucks, i really hope they did this because they were planning a part III, cause if this isn't the case....well it would just plain suck!

Me
02-10-2006, 12:09 AM
I heard/read something about an possible KOTOR 3 release for the xbox360.

Don't know if anybody else has heard or read something about this rumor, if so what do you hope to see in part 3?

Do you even want it to come out on the 360 or do you prefer one of the other (next gen) consoles?
KotOR III? I don't care what it comes out on, just give it to me.

D Mac
02-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Statement: Knights Of The Old Republic II is infinitely better than KOTOR 1, master. A very pleasing game that destroys the original in every way.

Angry Statement: I beg to differ, you bag of bolts. I'm afraid I'm going to have to blast you into a million pieces right now.

:p

LoDownM
02-10-2006, 02:03 AM

:lol: Whatever your smokeing share...2 was NO way in hell better then the first.

Sephiroth
02-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Btw, over at IGN they have an interview with one of the designers from Obsidian Entertainment.

A friend of mine read the interview and said that they mentioned something about an action rpg game that they are working on, and that they are hoping to release it for either the PS3 or the 360...
He said that over at IGN they hyped it as KOTOR 3.

Thought i would let you guys know that ;)

I haven't actually read the interview, because i'm mad busy with working night shifts and the fact that my wife gave birth to my first child today, it's a beautiful daughter :love:

Kalyx triaD
02-10-2006, 05:11 PM
Your own little Padawan/Apprentice. Good luck to ya.

Any-hu; I had this thought about a multiplayer componant for KOTOR. Something of a PvP for those of us who wanna see hoe powerful are customised parties are against other players. I think it could work.

Mr. Monday Morning
02-11-2006, 06:07 AM
Online multiplayer jedi throwdown :drool:

D Mac
02-11-2006, 06:11 AM
It's called Star Wars: Battlefront 2 :roll:

Mr. Monday Morning
02-11-2006, 06:21 AM
No, fuck that, I want to punk some n00bs out using HK-47 :mad: