PDA

View Full Version : This Is It Who Is Gonna Win The Rumble

R.K.O Ownage
01-28-2006, 12:17 PM
well i personaly think that scotty 2 hotty..only joking (no offense to scotty likers) :rofl: :rofl:

i think orton has a good chance but he might try and do his gay new submisson moves and get kicked in the head by big show :lol:

benoit is benoit gets so far and then loses...they won't give it to him twice

big show same as benoit apart from they will all jump on him and get him out like always

so i think spike dudley...ahhahaha joke :wtf:

Kane is the same as big show he'll hit a couple of chokeslams then get thrown out

Is Taker in it? i know his entrance is 50 years long but it could all go black and he could appear???

I think Triple H Will win it this year :y: what do u guys and ladys (if there is any) think?

Xero
01-28-2006, 12:25 PM
Shaq.

Stickman
01-28-2006, 12:37 PM
How many threads have we had on this?

Xero
01-28-2006, 12:53 PM
How many newbies lately don't post repeated and/or retarded threads?

Y3J
01-28-2006, 03:13 PM
Me :D

Savio
01-28-2006, 03:23 PM
WWE should make up a rule if your number "X" and number "X+1" enters before you then you are automatically eliminated. That'll stop people from saying "lol scotty is still in."

Y3J
01-28-2006, 03:26 PM
What about X+1+1? If X+1 is eliminated because X did not enter before X+1. whose fault is that? Surely X+1+1 cannot be blamed for that, not to mention X+1+1+1, X+1+1+1+1 and X+1+1+1+1+1.

TerranRich
01-28-2006, 03:37 PM
My head. It hurts.

Funky Fly
01-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Learn to fucking type.

Xero
01-28-2006, 04:25 PM
WWE should make up a rule if your number "X" and number "X+1" enters before you then you are automatically eliminated. That'll stop people from saying "lol scotty is still in."
But what if #30 never enters the ring?

The Naitch
01-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Triple H or Rey Mysterio. To close to tell

Giving it to Triple H would be lame

Savio
01-28-2006, 04:37 PM
But what if #30 never enters the ring?he has a whole year to enter before the next rumble.

The Heat
01-28-2006, 04:54 PM
I'm thinking Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton. I doubt they'll give it to a RAW superstar 2 years in a row. Rey Mysterio would be the best choice. If he dedicates his performance in the Rumble to Eddie Guerrero, then loses, it'll kinda be like pissing on Guerrero's memory.

If Triple H wins, I doubt I'll order WM 22. I'm tired of seeing "The Lame" in main events over and over.

Xero
01-28-2006, 05:25 PM
I always wanted to see Zach Gowen in the Rumble and have him pull his leg off so he can't be eliminated, at least at the same time as his leg...

Fox
01-28-2006, 06:35 PM
Mysterio dedicated his Rumble victory to Eddie. No way is he going to lose.

Funky Fly
01-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Mysterio dedicated his Rumble victory to Eddie. No way is he going to lose.
He also dedicated his match with the big show to eddie.

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2006, 07:20 PM
I'm still going to go with the odd prediction of Chris Benoit. I can even see it coming down to Benoit & Mysterio with both guys fuelling an "Eddie" chant. Benoit & Mysterio work the longest final elimination spot in Rumble history, with both guys teasing going over several times. They do something crazy like a German suplex over the top rope spot to end the match, and Mysterio starts a journey of being doubted by people, doubting himself and feeling like Benoit stepped out in front of him. Give Mysterio a "meanstreak" so to speak.

I hope it's not Randy Orton or Triple H. That would be a huge letdown. Not because I don't like either guy (I like both), but from a mark's point of view as well. No one wants to see the bad guy win this match.

Mr. Nerfect
01-28-2006, 07:22 PM
He also dedicated his match with the big show to eddie.

I also think Chavo Guerrero has dedicated this match to Eddie. Super Crazy & Psicosis seem to be pro-Eddie heading into this. That may just be to cover up the obviousness of Mysterio winning, but I hope they try and surprise us this year.

LivingDead
01-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Rey Mysterio will NEVER main event wrestlemania and will NEVER be world heavyweight champion.
Why can't people understand that?

The Naitch
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Final 3:

Randy Orton
Triple H
Rey Mysterio

The Naitch
01-28-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm still going to go with the odd prediction of Chris Benoit. I can even see it coming down to Benoit & Mysterio with both guys fuelling an "Eddie" chant. Benoit & Mysterio work the longest final elimination spot in Rumble history, with both guys teasing going over several times. They do something crazy like a German suplex over the top rope spot to end the match, and Mysterio starts a journey of being doubted by people, doubting himself and feeling like Benoit stepped out in front of him. Give Mysterio a "meanstreak" so to speak.

I hope it's not Randy Orton or Triple H. That would be a huge letdown. Not because I don't like either guy (I like both), but from a mark's point of view as well. No one wants to see the bad guy win this match.

No. Chris Benoit is not winning it again. Ever.

Mr. Nerfect
01-29-2006, 02:51 AM
No. Chris Benoit is not winning it again. Ever.

After this year, I might agree with you, but as long as Kurt Angle is Champion and there is money to be made off Eddie Guerrero's legacy, I can see it happening. Especially when SmackDown! is so low on main eventers, and having Benoit win would re-elevate him to that level.