PDA

View Full Version : ...ok...this is getting to be too much *Rumble PPV Spoilers*

The One
01-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Greg Helms, I fuckin' love the guy, but between Kurt holding the World Title and Greg holding the Cruiser Title...SmackDown has only two (I guess you could say 3) titles that arn't currently held by a RAW Superstar. The US and Tag.

Oh and this has nothing to do with anything, but with Benoit out of the Orton/Booker US Fued, and Rey winning the Rumble, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEIR PLANS FOR BENOIT AND MANIA! Do not fucking throw him in some worthless match, I will fucking blow a lid!

Innovator
01-30-2006, 12:52 PM
If Benoit is free, why not a Benoit/Finlay match

At least it would be good

Impeccable
01-30-2006, 01:02 PM
I'd like to see a Benoit/Regal match at Wrestlemania:drool:

CharismaInjection
01-30-2006, 01:52 PM
The whole Raw guys taking SD titles is just an easy way to swap guys around without having a draft.

Xero
01-30-2006, 03:00 PM
The whole Raw guys taking SD titles is just an easy way to swap guys around without having a draft.
Yeah, they're officially on/"contracted" to SmackDown! now.

Mr. Nerfect
01-30-2006, 03:28 PM
I'd like to see a Benoit/Regal match at Wrestlemania:drool:

That's where I hope they are going with them.

I don't mind the RAW guys winning, as it levels the playing field a bit. SmackDown! needs some fire-power, and although Helms isn't a top name, he has beaten The Rock before, so they could advertise him as being a top name. Plus he was going nowhere fast on RAW.

The thing I am most worried about if that people see Jerry Lawler>Gregory Helms>Cruiserweight Division. They need to explain Helms' losses as being attributed to family problems or something (didn't Helms lose both his grandmothers a short time ago?). GH could really help the CW Division get air-time, as he is extremely charismatic. I would mark out if we get the Vertebreaker sometime soon.

BTW: Michael Cole's fun fact about Gregory Helms holding the title under two different personas is incorrect. He's actually held it under three (Sugar Shane, Gregory & Hurricane).

Blitz
01-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Benoit Vs Regal Vs Finlay at Mania. I honestly think that would be awesome.

The Icon of Elisim
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Theres a number of ways to go with Benoit.

Benoit vs Henry (Benoit caused Henry's injury in the last storyline)
Benoit and someone challenge for the tag team titles
Benoit vs Undertaker

Theres also cross over matches with Raw guys

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:53 PM
MITB part Deux

darkpower
01-30-2006, 07:02 PM
BTW: Michael Cole's fun fact about Gregory Helms holding the title under two different personas is incorrect. He's actually held it under three (Sugar Shane, Gregory & Hurricane).

I think he meant the WWE Cruiser title, the Sugar Shane persona held the WCW one. Cole was talking only WWE belts, I think.

Jordan
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I think Rey/Benoit would be sweet.

BigChris
01-30-2006, 08:50 PM
Benoit vs. Booker T for the US title, I mean it's so obvious isn't it?

Corkscrewed
01-31-2006, 01:22 AM
Benoit vs Regal would be awesome. No idea about Finlay, since I'm not familiar with his work.

Fox
01-31-2006, 01:27 AM
Fatal Fourway Elimination World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Kurt Angle (c) vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton