PDA

View Full Version : I'M NEVER WATCHING WRESTLING AGAIN

Stickman
01-30-2006, 01:55 PM
ok that's a lie, we've all said that before and end up coming back for more. But I'm really starting to get tired of it.

What was wrong with Edge as the Champ? I'm not the biggest Edge fan but he was seriously starting to get good. There's a reason Cena was getting booed, and you know what, he's going to get booed again soon enough.

Rey winning the Rumble is pretty stupid. I hate to say it but I find him unbelievable in the ring. Yes he's good, but him being so small makes most moves unreal looking. And this "Eddie is watching over me" shit is pretty frustrating.

As much as we all hate to say it, HHH is the top guy in the company. Unfortuantly we're tired of it because for no reason he'll be in the WM main event just like every other PPV he's on.

Vince is eating up too much air time. I like the guy but his pervert angles make me, a pervert, uncomfortable.

Why does Raw not have a GM yet?

These are just a few reasons, but reading the results of the Rumble, and the plans for Mania just are turning me off. I dont' watch Smackdown because face it, it's a B rate show. I haven't ordered PPVs in years because they're a waste of money. Raw was getting good after a couple years of it being shit because of Edge, but back to the same old same old we go. I'm going to give it a couple of weeks, and if I see nothing worthwhile, I'm seriously going to re-evaluate whether spending every Monday at home is worth it anymore.

Kane Knight
01-30-2006, 02:02 PM
LOL Edge sucked

Sadistic
01-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Edge > Cena

Stickman
01-30-2006, 02:10 PM
LOL Edge sucked

and Cena didn't?

Cooler Tom Schuler
01-30-2006, 02:11 PM
Thank you, Stickman, for your new and interesting ideas.

Kane Knight
01-30-2006, 02:21 PM
and Cena didn't?

Tell me what that proves?

LK
01-30-2006, 02:24 PM
LOL Edge sucked
What he said
And this "Eddie is watching over me" shit is pretty frustrating.

But you are right on that.

Johnny Vegas
01-30-2006, 02:55 PM
Quite frankly (Stephen A.), i haven't watched a full RAW since Basista was on RAW. I thought he was a fresh new face and should have stayed on RAW and let Triple H/HBK make the B show better, but of course they will not do that because their primes are long gone and they still think that they are back in '97/'99.

Cena needs to do what the Rock did. I mean, lets face it, that is what is going on. Now i know there are not that many "main event" faces on RAW, but that is the writers' fault. I hate to rant, but:

-Orton should have never turned face to begin with, and should have never won the title against Beniot. The thumbs down thing with HHH should have went down ALOT later than it did. Orton's turn (face) would have been as big as Austin's if they let it play out. The WWE lately has ALWAYS forced people down our throats as far as faces go. Lets be real, the WWE may have some "down" years as far as sales or something, but they will NOT tank in a matter of a year, which is why they should let wrestlers evolve. They just don't let them evolve anymore. Cena is forced down our throats, for he is not insulting anyone as much anymore, not as funny as he used to be, and, as much as i like the dude, he's just getting stale. Christian should be in the fuckin WWE right now as we speak, receiving a title shot. Can you IMAGINE the heat he and Edge could have gotten when Edge was champ? :drool: Fans were already cheering for him, and these two could have cut promos that would have probably made history.

The IC championship should be fought for between Benjamin, Masters, Carlito, Shane Helms, Flair. YES, Flair, he can bring prestigue back to that title and some type of meaning. He can be the old skool guy in the bunch who can help the heels reach good status.

I have more things to say, but i have class. :(

I swear i need to turn in a resume' to the WWE and they need to approve. This shit is ridiculously easy.

Favre4Ever
01-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Flair can bring back meaning? He's had the belt for three months and it means absolutly nothing.

RottingFreak
01-30-2006, 05:42 PM
^He can bring back meaning if booked right. When was the last time they made Flair defend the title?

Xero
01-30-2006, 05:46 PM
^He can bring back meaning if booked right. When was the last time they booked something right?

Johnny Vegas
01-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Flair can bring back meaning? He's had the belt for three months and it means absolutly nothing.

^He can bring back meaning if booked right. When was the last time they made Flair defend the title?

Pinnacle Charisma
01-30-2006, 08:15 PM
Edge was the best champion on Raw for a long time

Y3J
01-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Edge was the best champion on Raw since Cena turned up

St. Jimmy
01-30-2006, 08:45 PM
Why don't they just get it over with.
Put Eddie in a casket, with a Mania Contract on his chest,
have Chavo and Rey duke it out in a "Ride Eddie's Casket To Mania" match.
You have to literally gain posession of Eddie's casket,
and RIDE IT all the way to Chicago to get a title shot.
Then lose. Miserably.

It wouldn't be anymore offenisve then this bullshit is now.
It's totally fucking patronizing to his career.

Corkscrewed
01-31-2006, 01:33 AM
Edge got a token reign. I think that was pretty obvious.

And the ratings increase had more to do with Cena not having the belt than Edge being champ, IMO.

Mr. Nerfect
01-31-2006, 03:03 AM
Edge got a token reign. I think that was pretty obvious.

And the ratings increase had more to do with Cena not having the belt than Edge being champ, IMO.

That and the fact it is Rumble time. I think the WWE is thinking Cena winning the belt with "casual fans" watching more will get over and save their company, because Cena is so totally gangster (metrosexual appearance an all).

I agree with Johnny Vegas, the WWE needs to let good things come. They are trying to hard to make stars, and they don't let stars make themselves. Rey Mysterio entering #2, and winning because of Eddie Guerrero's Spirit (which is apparently an asshole who picks favourites, choosing Rey over Benoit & Chavo) is completely forced and it reeks of the WWE trying to hard. Let Mysterio enter #24 under his own accord, and win the Rumble letting the fans latch onto him.

Edge vs. Mysterio would have made a great WrestleMania main event. The two are former tag team partners, the two are both unlikely candidates for their spot, and they both have a chance to make their careers at WrestleMania. The fans would get behind Rey, and boo Edge. New top face and top heel, without much storyline other than they both want to make it to the "Big Time".

Instead John Cena is WWE Champion again, trying to look like a demi-god. The fans weren't craving this title change, I don't know why they did it.

DominateR
01-31-2006, 03:34 AM
The only reason I can see that Cena got back his title is because it truly is "his". He designed it (or so they say), and they're too f'ing lazy to fish out the "normal" style WWE Championship from the trash.