PDA

View Full Version : Marks say the darndest things. part II

thecc
01-30-2006, 04:47 PM
This time it isn't a particular bunch of people but something so funny i felt it needed to be posted. and I qoute

*clears throat*let me clear something.tna is garbage to me its so stupid tna actually puts in 6 ft.under at least wwe is 65%real its all about entertainment and tna is bout entertainment too but you dont need to flip off a 50 ft.ring.tna doesnt even wrestle all they do is hit each other with things in their grasp.

taken from http://www.the-n.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2046424
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
TNA wrestlers must be fucking giants.
:shifty:

Xero
01-30-2006, 05:11 PM
LOL, WTF?

Since when is any ring 50ft, tall or legnth-wise?

How does being all about entertainment make it more real? Wouldn't that make it lose more of it's realisim?

Skippord
01-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Fucking tards

Skippord
01-30-2006, 05:19 PM
To be completly honest... TNA is going to end up like WcW, which is Cancelled. Lol, The WWE is better. They have better wrestlers, they have way better Divas than TNA, and The WWE has better storylines. TNA does the same matches over,and over agian.

Xero
01-30-2006, 05:23 PM
Random things from that thread...

To be completly honest... TNA is going to end up like WcW, which is Cancelled. Lol, The WWE is better. They have better wrestlers, they have way better Divas than TNA, and The WWE has better storylines. TNA does the same matches over,and over agian.
I can only really agree with the storylines bit. Wrestlers, ON A WHOLE (IE, roster vs. roster), TNA has it better, Divas is really a tossup, and both do the same matches over and over and over again.

the only thing WWE wants to do with their divas, is have them come out there skanky and barely wrestle...
WWE's storylines barely deal with wrestling..it's always crap outside of wrestling..
TNA squeezes in the same amount of matches and sometimes more in 1 hour than WWE does in 2 hours...
and TNA won't go under like WCW..there is an actual large fan base and they r owned by NWA..so they won't go under and WWE can't buy em...so there..

better wrestlers..please..Batista can't wrestle..John Cena..can't wrestle..finally got rid of Christy Hemme which couldn't wrestle and didn't want to learn..Chris Masters..can't wreslte Boogey man..can't wrestle..most of there divas can't wrestle..

WWE isn't concerned with wrestling...It's terrible..
TNA is OWNED by the NWA? The NWA owns NOTHING, they're a group of promotions, not a promotion.

In respose to TNA being better than WWE...
you suck you suck jus like we all tell kurt angle. if you're gonna insult raw or smackdown superstars get out.
Just made me laugh..

I LIKE THEM ALL BUT I WATCH RAW AND TNA MORE. CAUSE MY BABIES ARE ON THEM SHOWS.

JONH IS THE CHAMP AND I LOVE HIM. GO MA.
JEFF HARDY IS THE BEST AND HIS BRO IS KOOL.
Did he/she just call John Cena his/her mother?

Okay, so TNA sells 400 tickets for a show. But, the WWE sells tickets for thousands of people. So, the WWE got TNA beat when it comes to that arguement. Also, the WWE started by selling out the Mahattan Center in Manhattan New York. That seats quite a few hundred people so the WWE is a mildstone in professional wrestling. If it wasnt for the WWE, TNA wouldnt even be where it is today, which is nothing.
LOL, the WWE got started by selling out the Manhattan Center...

thecc
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
The WcW was put out of business because people were tired of seeing the same people fighting over and over agian. People like to see new faces also. That is why the WWE has lasted so long. The newcomers keep the show going examples, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shelton Benjimin, and Chris Masters. TNA is going to go out of busisness just like WcW, because they arent trying to promote new wrestlers a long with old wrestlers.:lol:

Skippord
01-30-2006, 05:39 PM
Totally Elimination Chamber at New Years Rev 005 when hey thought Cena would lose but he didnt!!!!!!!!

Skippord
01-30-2006, 05:40 PM
We got your post -- thanks! You should see it here in about half an hour!

:wtf:

Also, go to the 4th page and the favorite wrestler thread.

thecc
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE CENA!!!!!!!! HE IS THE SEXIEST GUY THAT EVER WALKED ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH.HE IS MY FUTURE HUSBAND. Anyways, Im so glab that he got the title back at Royal Rumble. I Cant Wait to see His Sexy Body tonight on RAW. Who else is Obsessed with Cena Like Me?

Blitz
01-30-2006, 05:45 PM
e:
The WcW was put out of business because people were tired of seeing the same people fighting over and over agian. People like to see new faces also. That is why the WWE has lasted so long. The newcomers keep the show going examples, Randy Orton, Carlito, Shelton Benjimin, and Chris Masters. TNA is going to go out of busisness just like WcW, because they arent trying to promote new wrestlers a long with old wrestlers.

Oh, that is just awesome.

Blitz
01-30-2006, 05:48 PM
BTW... their is a lot of divas that can wrestle in the WWE. I see a lot of them improving. Candice Michelle, and Ashley Massaro will prolly be the future of the divas here in the WWE.

:nono:

Xero
01-30-2006, 05:53 PM
http://www.the-n.com/mb/viewtopic.php?t=2054479

LOL, up almost 3 hours and only one reply. Looks like they took the title literally.

Skippord
01-30-2006, 05:55 PM
Oh My bad I meant look at the Favorite wrestler thread...in about a half an hour

Xero
01-30-2006, 05:57 PM
TNA: JEFF HARDY, AJ STYLES, CHRIS SABIN, SHANNON MORRE, CHRISTINA CAGE, THE FALLING ANGEL, AND THE JAMES GANG.
WWE: MATT HARDY, HIS GF ASHLEY, TRISH, LITA, REY-REY, JOHN CENA, BASTIA, PAUL, GREGORY SHANE HELMS,AND RVD.
NOT WITH US BUT STILL ALIVE: Y2J, AND BRET (THE HIT MAN) HART.
DIED: OWEN HART(AND HIS DAD), EDDIE

LOL, who's "Paul" (I'm going to assume London because he probably doesn't know any wrestler's real name) and "Christina Cage"?

Also, bullshit about Stu Hart. He was a great wrestler, but everyone on that forum probably never even saw him in the ring (wrestling or otherwise, live or on a tape/DVD).

Blitz
01-30-2006, 05:58 PM
After browsing that board for about 5 minutes, I believe I've lost somewhere between 5 and 10 IQ points

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:00 PM
I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE RELEASES WWE STAR WHEN THEY ARE BRINGING MORE BACK
What kind of sense does that make?

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:00 PM
Stay far far away from the music forum :nono:

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:01 PM
After browsing that board for about 5 minutes, I believe I've lost somewhere between 5 and 10 IQ points
LOL, I can't be assed to sign up, but someone should post about a really obscure wrestler and see how many know/like him.

Mondo would be too easy, though...

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:01 PM
LOL, who's "Paul" (I'm going to assume London because he probably doesn't know any wrestler's real name) and "Christina Cage"?

Also, bullshit about Stu Hart. He was a great wrestler, but everyone on that forum probably never even saw him in the ring (wrestling or otherwise, live or on a tape/DVD).

Batista and Cena our the greatest wrestlers of our time

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Stay far far away from the music forum :nono:
Let me guess, they all like Britney Spears or 50 Cent (and some like both)...

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
LOL, I can't be assed to sign up, but someone should post about a really obscure wrestler and see how many know/like him.

Mondo would be too easy, though...

Woo lets go Low Ki

thecc
01-30-2006, 06:03 PM
THE FALLING ANGEL
:lol:

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Let me guess, they all like Britney Spears or 50 Cent (and some like both)...
There talking about My Chemical Romance and shit

thecc

Mondo would be too easy, though...Well they have no idea who CM Punk is.:shifty:

Xero
Batista and Cena our the greatest wrestlers of our time
Pretty sad when you think about it...

When some of those people become smarks and they're in our place in about 10 years, they'll be talking about how great Chris Jericho and Christian were, and they hadn't even seen any of their better matches.

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Well they have no idea who CM Punk is.:shifty:
Well, I bet Punk hasn't HEARD about himself, either. :shifty:

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:05 PM
How very profound

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Dammit you posted too fast

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I AM GLAD REY WON AND I THINK EDDIE HELPED HIM WIN.

EDDIE I MISS YOU TAKE CARE OF REY-REY FROM UP THERE
HE IS GLAD REY WON

Schoenauer
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Somebody needs to make a post on their forums saying Steven Richards is the best wrestler ever.

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:12 PM
Xero you should join and post about CZW and shit just be like GRRRRR I AM TEH HARDCORE ROXORZZ!111!!!!@!!!!!!!!1111111111

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:13 PM
they srcipt all their matches. all the outcomes are fixed. "talent" refers to ring psychology, selling, mat skills, athletic ability, sometimes high flying ability, bumping and a bunch of other things. the talented guys do have a prominent role in the wwe though. many people think that just because the talented guys don't get world titles it means thy're being squanered but mostly what the wwe does is have them put over the "flavor of the week ", not quite "misused" but they could be using them a little better.
If that isn't "misusing", I don't know where the line of "misuse" is crossed short of putting someone like Benoit in a retarded Eugene-like angle...

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
Xero you should join and post about CZW and shit just be like GRRRRR I AM TEH HARDCORE ROXORZZ!111!!!!@!!!!!!!!1111111111
If I get around to joining I will...

Blitz
01-30-2006, 06:16 PM
LOL, The Falling Angel.

Cool King
01-30-2006, 06:31 PM
i am so glad that Rey Rey won the Royal Rumble. coming in at #2, he had a very slim chance at winning especially with Triple H coming in at #1. some how, he pulled it off and came out on top. i practically jumped out of my seat. you could clearly tell that he was so overcome with emotion. the crowd erupted. it was great! dedicating his win to Eddie, i couldn't be more proud. he's smiling down on you Rey. i can guarantee you that. you give us little people hope my man. VIVA LA RAZA!

The post after this says....

I AM GLAD REY WON AND I THINK EDDIE HELPED HIM WIN.

EDDIE I MISS YOU TAKE CARE OF REY-REY FROM UP THERE

thecc
01-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Chris Sabin>WWE<3

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:37 PM
LOL, is that poster a midget?

i can guarantee you that. you give us little people hope my man. VIVA LA RAZA!

Cool King
01-30-2006, 06:38 PM
:lol: at this.

Congratulations to Stephanie Mcmahon on her pregnancy. The new generation of Mcmahons are beginning.

STEPHANIE IS PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?WITH WHO?!?!?

Paul Levesque... Better known as Triple H

i thought triple h's name was hunter hurst helmsley

its his gimmick

o lol

Xero
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
This was in response to a post about how Owen died.

Im dumb when it comes to wrestling but whats a Turnbuckle post? And did he really die or is it just a storyline?

Cool King
01-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Lol... his name is Mark Henry a.k.a Sexual Chocolate. He had his prime back in the Attitude days. It cool to see him back in the WWE. Too bad he is back as a heel. Mark Henry is a funny dude. Do you guys remember when he was dating Mae Young, and she was pregnant and she had a football as a baby. HILARIOUS!!! (BTW... I hope this Melina/Batista storyline does not turn out to be a pregnancy storyline. All of the pregnancy storlines in the WWE has all sucked@!!!)

I think I missed that.

Maybe I was watching the one where she gave birth to a hand.

Skippord
01-30-2006, 06:49 PM
<3
Guess who posted that

thecc
01-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Guess who posted thatWell it obviously couldnt be a hardcore cena mark like you.:shifty:

Blitz
01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
Guess who posted that

Prolly one of those girls who were trying to make friends in the Raw/Smackdown/TNA thread. They seem like they know what's going on.

Watson
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
A guy I work with tried and tried to convince me of this nonsense.

The Rock was in ECW before he went to WWE. There he used his real name, Dwayne Johnson. I saw it on Sports South in 1995. It was the same time Brian Pillman was in ECW. One night he come out to the ring and said he had got a WWE contract then after that Taz came to the ring and beat the Hell out of him and told him to never come back to ECW again. The next Monday he showed up on RAW.

Skippord
01-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Prolly one of those girls who were trying to make friends in the Raw/Smackdown/TNA thread. They seem like they know what's going on.
Yep that must've been it

Corkscrewed
01-31-2006, 01:32 AM
:rofl: at all of this. Mae Young giving birth to a football... :lol: :lol:

Fucktards. :rofl:

Skippord
01-31-2006, 01:35 AM
CHRIS FUC.KINGF Sabin]

Schoenauer
01-31-2006, 02:02 AM
I find it hard to believe that message got past Nickelodeon's mods Skippy.

thecc
01-31-2006, 07:05 PM
Kurt Angle? Are u serious?!?! No offense but he CANT WRESTLE!!! And besides Cena will loose so calm down :nono:

Cool King
01-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Royal Rumble Spoilers here.

DUDE THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A PPV IN MY OPINION. REY MYSTERIO WINNIN THE RUMBLE THAT WAS SO SICK DUDE. JBL VS BOGGYMAN I THOUGHT WAS COOL. JOHN CENA VS EDGE WWE TITLE WAS SO AWSOME, I'M GLAD THEY HAD CENA RETAIN THE TITLE. ANGLE VS MARK HENRY WAS GOOD TO SEE AND HOW THEY HAD TAKER ON THE WHITE HORSE AFTER THE MATCH. I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SO LEAVE EM. BESIDES I NEEDED SOMETHIN TO DO WHILE I'M SICK.
DAMN SORE THROAT!

Xero
01-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Maybe if he DIDN'T YELL...

Chico
01-31-2006, 09:26 PM
I'M THE BOGGYMAN AND I'M COMIN TO GETCHA!

TerranRich
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
These posts full under "NIN"

No Insults Necessary - they speak for themselves :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: