PDA

View Full Version : New: Smackdown Spoilers

Marc the Smark
01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
The show was taped Monday to accomodate the roster flying to Thailand and Japan for live events this week:

*Smackdown started with Teddy Long coming to the ring and saying that at The No Way Out PPV, The Undertaker will face Kurt Angle for the title. Teddy then calls out the winner of the Royal Rumble Rey Mysterio. Mysterio was talking about how Eddie Guerrero pulled a funny one on him for giving him the # 2 entry when Randy Orton comes out. Orton challenges him for the # 1 Contendership at No Way Out. Orton was rippig into Eddie, saying that Eddie didn't go to heaven and that he was in hell, which led to Rey and Orton brawling.

*The Mexicools vs, MNM for the WWE Tag Team titles: Pretty good match with the ending coming with Melina hitting Super Crazy when he was on the top rope with her shoe.

*Booker T was scheduled to defend the United States title against Benoit but said he was to hurt to fight and Teddy Long told him he would have to find a replacement and if the replacement lost he would lose the belt too.

*JBL came out and cut a promo of how he is a wrestling God and stuck around for the next match...

*Lashley vs. The Dicks: Quick squash by Lashley pinned one of the Ddicks after a dominator. After the match, JBL hits Lashley with the clothesline from hell.

*The Undertaker came out for a promo saying how he would win the world heavyweight championship at No Way Out. Kurt Angle comes out and says there was no chance he would beat him. Taker tells him he will RIP at No way Out and then. On TV, he is supposed to "disappear" but live, it was funny as he just ran from the ring and went under the apron.

*Sharmell and Booker come out and say there replacement for the match against Benoit is....

*Finlay vs. Chris Benoit: Nice stiff match between the two...the chops sounded brutal. Benoit won by DQ when Sharmell came in and hit him with one of Booker T's crutches. Finlay and Booker rough up Benoit after the match.

*They announce that next week, Gregory Helms will defend the Cruiserweight title against Nunzio.

*Booker T and Sharmell were celebrating in the back when the Boogeyman shows up behind them and says he's coming to get them and eats worms as they run away.

*There is a segment with Palmer Canon talking about how William Regal and Paul Burchill no longer want to be Tag Team partners but I couldn't hear it that well.

*Main Event: Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry and Randy Orton: Decent match, ended with Angle chasing Daivari through the crowd and Orton pinning Rey with a rollup. After the match Orton says he told Rey he could beat him and that his win at the Rumble was a fluke and Rey says in memory of Eddie he will put his shot at the title on the line at No Way Out against Orton.

JH
01-31-2006, 09:09 AM
dammit dammit dammit they are screwing with rey's title shot

I'll be the first to call this
BOOGEYMAN NEXT US CHAMP

XL
01-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Jesus Christ!

What's the point of "honoring Eddie's legacy" by having Rey win the Rumble only to have Orton (aswell as HHH) shit all over it?

If Orton beats Rey at NWO what does that say about Eddie?

Does it demean Eddie's legacy?

Does it mean Rey loses his faith in Eddie?

Regardless I feel they should quit it with Eddie storylines!

Xero
01-31-2006, 09:35 AM
So Orton said that Eddie went to hell... What the fucking hell is wrong with WWE? They're setting it up like a return and shitting on Eddie's legacy.

Morgan
01-31-2006, 09:50 AM
They better not split up Regal and Burchill.

Stranger Dan
01-31-2006, 10:04 AM

Just read on another site that the reason why was because their different backgrounds. Apparently Burchill comes from a long line of pirates.

Burchill the British pirate.:|

By the way...

THE JUNIORS ARE BACK!!! and no-one fucking cares...

Tune in next week where Orton will Katie Vick Eddie's corpse in the back of the low rider.

LK
01-31-2006, 10:13 AM
Nice to see that they stopped using Eddie's death...oh wait.

Cool King
01-31-2006, 10:17 AM
I can see some feuds starting here that'll end with a match at WrestleMania.

Orton was rippig into Eddie, saying that Eddie didn't go to heaven and that he was in hell, which led to Rey and Orton brawling.

:nono:

*The Mexicools vs, MNM for the WWE Tag Team titles: Pretty good match with the ending coming with Melina hitting Super Crazy when he was on the top rope with her shoe.

MNM VS The Mexicools for the Tag Titles at WrestleMania.

After the match, JBL hits Lashley with the clothesline from hell.

JBL VS Lashley at WrestleMania.

Taker tells him he will RIP at No way Out and then. On TV, he is supposed to "disappear" but live, it was funny as he just ran from the ring and went under the apron.

:lol:

Finlay and Booker rough up Benoit after the match.

5 Man Battle Royal Match for the U.S Title at WrestleMania. Booker VS Finley VS Benoit VS OJ VS Boogeyman.

*There is a segment with Palmer Canon talking about how William Regal and Paul Burchill no longer want to be Tag Team partners but I couldn't hear it that well.

Regal/Burchill feud. Maybe a match at WrestleMania.:D

LK
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
But seriously this shit using Eddie is fucking pathetic.

Disturbed316
01-31-2006, 10:19 AM
FUCK, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS!?

FUCK!

Chavo Classic
01-31-2006, 10:48 AM

Burchill is too green to go it alone in the WWE just yet. What are they playing at?

XL
01-31-2006, 11:05 AM
They really shouldn't split Regal and Burchill! They could be great in the tag title scene that is slowly building!

And in reference to them 'setting up' Mania matches don't forget No Way Out needs matches first!

Gertner
01-31-2006, 11:06 AM
rey mysterio sucks and I hope to god he loses his shot. btw the milking of Eddie is getting ridiculous. first chavo now rey.

Just John
01-31-2006, 11:41 AM
I was watching the history of Wrestlemania on DVD and there was a trailer for Judgement Day 05, and it said something along the lines of:

"These superstars have defied death"... *Clip of Eddie laughing*

That DVD was made before he died. I think he's dead, but it really doesn't feel that way, I didn't cry or anything when he died, I was sad, but only a little more than when Candido died. He's gotta be dead, the WWE wouldn't do all this for a work, no way, But for some reason I feel very unsure about Eddies death. Unsure in a weird kinda way, his death really hasn't clicked on me, they didnt use Owens death as a storyline builder did they?

HeartBreakMan2k
01-31-2006, 12:28 PM
Ok, I've been dissapointed in Rey for milking it so much (i'm sure it's WWE's idea but c'mon). I delt with it though, I even bought it from Chavo when he said using the low rider was a tribute to Eddie, a way to keep him in the show, but this shit is too much. Eddie's in Hell? And you're telling me Rey Rey is going along with it? Bullshit.

Hired Hitman
01-31-2006, 12:41 PM
I'm sure Eddie's legacy was shit on the moment the WWE used his death to push Rey Mysterio.

That makes me sick, I would spit in their face if I knew Eddie Personally.

Fryza
01-31-2006, 12:41 PM
Normally, this is where the plot thickens, but it's the WWE, so it's thinned...

RGWhat316
01-31-2006, 02:08 PM
This is really starting to get out of hand by saying that Eddie has gone to hell. I know these guys have a job to do, but someone should speak up about things like that. I don't get offended too much when it comes to wrestling, but to really rip on a guy that is no longer alive is just wrong. And all of this is not even 3 months after his death.:nono:

Nark Order
01-31-2006, 02:17 PM
I'm still halfway expecting Eddie to make a return @ Wrestlemania, the way they've been using him in storylines so much.

(not really)

What Would Kevin Do?
01-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Here's the deal people. Does Eddie's family care? Would Eddie have cared? If they care/would have cared, then there's a legit claim. If not, then shut the fuck up. Personally, if Eddie's family doesn't care, I'm fine with it. I can't imagine Eddie would give two shits.

St. Jimmy
01-31-2006, 02:29 PM
RKO Eddie's Legend <3
God i want to drown some fucking kittens.

dablackguy
01-31-2006, 03:32 PM
Regardless I feel they should quit it with Eddie storylines

:y:

Corkscrewed
01-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I'll do what CK did.

The show was taped Monday to accomodate the roster flying to Thailand and Japan for live events this week:

OK

*Smackdown started with Teddy Long coming to the ring and saying that at The No Way Out PPV, The Undertaker will face Kurt Angle for the title. Teddy then calls out the winner of the Royal Rumble Rey Mysterio. Mysterio was talking about how Eddie Guerrero pulled a funny one on him for giving him the # 2 entry when Randy Orton comes out. Orton challenges him for the # 1 Contendership at No Way Out. Orton was rippig into Eddie, saying that Eddie didn't go to heaven and that he was in hell, which led to Rey and Orton brawling.

If you did NOT seet his coming... c'mon. Orton WILL use that line to get heat. It's instant "WE HATE YOU BITCH" in a bag. That way, when/if Orton wins, it'll be even more heat. However, if they're smart, they'll make the main event at Wrestlemania a triple threat.

Sweet. MNM can work pretty well when pitted against good workers, and this should be a great match.

:lol: at Melina hitting Super Crazy "with her shoe."

*Booker T was scheduled to defend the United States title against Benoit but said he was to hurt to fight and Teddy Long told him he would have to find a replacement and if the replacement lost he would lose the belt too.

Bleh.

*JBL came out and cut a promo of how he is a wrestling God and stuck around for the next match...

*Lashley vs. The Dicks: Quick squash by Lashley pinned one of the Ddicks after a dominator. After the match, JBL hits Lashley with the clothesline from hell.

LOL... Dicks are already jobbers. *sigh* JBL vs Lashley should be interesting. Wonder if he'll do the job to the kid. My bet is yes.

*The Undertaker came out for a promo saying how he would win the world heavyweight championship at No Way Out. Kurt Angle comes out and says there was no chance he would beat him. Taker tells him he will RIP at No way Out and then. On TV, he is supposed to "disappear" but live, it was funny as he just ran from the ring and went under the apron.

:lol: Can you imagine Taker in his current persona running really fast to get under the ring in time? Like "oh shit I'm 0.4 seconds off!!! AHHHH!!!"

*Sharmell and Booker come out and say there replacement for the match against Benoit is....

*Finlay vs. Chris Benoit: Nice stiff match between the two...the chops sounded brutal. Benoit won by DQ when Sharmell came in and hit him with one of Booker T's crutches. Finlay and Booker rough up Benoit after the match.

Sweet! Now I can see what this Finlay/Benoit thing is supposed to be like, since a few people have listed that as a good pairing of wrestlers in a match.

*They announce that next week, Gregory Helms will defend the Cruiserweight title against Nunzio.

Yeah... why bother with actually giving him a match the show after he wins the belt and crosses over, eh?

*Booker T and Sharmell were celebrating in the back when the Boogeyman shows up behind them and says he's coming to get them and eats worms as they run away.

LMAO

WHOA! :eek: They DIDN'T forget about Palmer Canon!!!

*Main Event: Kurt Angle and Rey Mysterio vs. Mark Henry and Randy Orton: Decent match, ended with Angle chasing Daivari through the crowd and Orton pinning Rey with a rollup. After the match Orton says he told Rey he could beat him and that his win at the Rumble was a fluke and Rey says in memory of Eddie he will put his shot at the title on the line at No Way Out against Orton.

*sigh*

Looks like they're going through with it. Like I said, Rey gets no kayfabe momentum yet wins the Rumble, then goes back to jobbing cleanly. At this point, even I'd have to agree that the use of Eddie is going overboard. It's as though Rey's getting supernatural powers now. Maybe he should float around in the match and stuff.

*sigh*

The Greater Power
01-31-2006, 05:48 PM
More detailed from PWI

Hey guys, just got back from the Supershow in Orlando. It's really a perfect venue for both SD! and Raw to be done here, as there are only two levels of seating and the floor. No tarped off sections though they were selling tickets right up to showtime.

Just a note before I start: TNA is shot ten minutes down the highway from TD Waterhouse. Does that mean tonight's shows were affected by this? Absolutely not. Vince has gotta love that, being able to walk into their backyard and not have any repercussions. My guess is that the TNA fans in the area have already given up on WWE. I didn't really see any signs get taken or hear any chants that would express otherwise. Shame too. I long for a televised RAW from the Garden...

Smackdown was up first. I'll try to remember the results, and I'm not promising the order is right.

We get replays of the main points from the Rumble (between Raw and SD we must've seen these montages about 10 times).

Teddy Long comes out to start SD!. He addresses the high point of the Rumble being the return of the Undertaker and officially announces Taker vs. Angle for the title at No Way Out. He says another high point was a Smackdown wrestler winning the Rumble as the second entrant, Rey Mysterio. This brings Rey out in his lowrider, which they had a problem with since it took a while.

Rey says he has one thing to say: Thank you Eddie. Eddie definitely was playing with him giving him that number 2 spot, but he did for his friend and his brother. Rey talks a little more and out comes Randy Orton. Randy got a mixed reaction from the crowd. Orton says that what happened in the Rumble doesn't mean anything because Rey can't beat him in a normal match. He also challenges Rey for his title shot at No Way Out. He says that it wasn't divine intervention because Eddie wasn't watching him from up there. Eddie was watching him from hell. Wow. Lots of heel heat on that one. Between Orton using it, HHH using it, Eddie chants for Rey moreso than the 619 ones, it definitely looks like WWE wants to push Mysterio using Eddie's memory. Rey takes out his anger by attacking Orton. The refs come out to pull Rey off of Randy. This also builds up to our already announced Main Event: Mark Henry and Randy Orton vs. Rey Mysterio and Kurt Angle.

We get our first wrestling match of the night as MNM defends the tag titles against the Mexicools, who was over in Orlando. Great dive over the ref onto both Nitro and Mercury, as well as a "Super Crazy" chant. MNM retains the titles.

JBL comes out and restates the fact that he is a wrestling god. He belongs in a ring, not a cage, and not with a crazy man. He shoots on all the gimmicky wrestlers back in the locker room and says that he's above all of them because a gimmick only gets you so far. So very very true. Nice impassioned promo by JBL, hopefully it catches on TV. Lashley comes out as JBL looks confused since he's in full suit and not wrestling. Instead, it's a handicap match between Lashley and The Dicks. Make fun of that name all you want, but it looks like the humor is working as there were many jokes being thrown out there. Lashley squashes The Tolands, then gets hit by a Clothesline from Hell. Lashley's character amuses me in that he doesn't have one. In fact, his Titantron video even says, "soft spoken" yet the people pop for him. His physique looks way too much like Brock Lesnar's (which btw there was a sign for in the audience).

We get a shot of masked midgets, one helping the other get a drink from a water fountain. Oh no.....

Booker T's hurt, so the announced Benoit vs. Booker match for the US Title can't happen. Long says Booker can assign a replacement like he did when Randy won the belt for him. But also, if the replacement loses, he loses the title.

The gong rings out and one of the biggest pops of the night goes to the Undertaker. Taker comes out and says that Angle has something he wants. And at No Way Out, he'll become champion. Two sentences is all he gets as Angle comes out to another one of the biggest pops of the night. Angle stands face to neck with the Undertaker and says that he's a wrestling machine and he'll still be champion. And at No Way Out there is "no way I'll be resting in pieces". Taker says that Angle speaks the truth and has good intentions, but make no mistake about it. Come No Way Out you will rest in peace! The lights go out as Taker slips out of the ring leaving Angle wandering around in the dark. The black lights come on and Angle wants Taker but doesn't get him as the lights return to normal. It's interesting to note that when given the two, fans will boo Angle a little if it means to cheer Taker.

Sugar Shane Gregory Helms cuts a promo backstage saying that he is the Crusierweight Division and that nobody in there has achieved popularity like he has. Nunzio interrupts and says that he doesn't know what he's talking about when it comes to the SD crusier division. He challenges Helms to a title shot next week. Helms agress, then says "Forget about it" to which Nunzio corrects him. Wow, I guess they were listening to who got the biggest reaction in the invitational at the Rumble. Poor London and Noble....

As alluded to before, we get a Juniors Division match betwen midget in black with a red belt and red headband (he's the heel) against one in all blue. The blue one tries to get the crowd to clap, but the black one knocks him down and mocks him. The blue one had a nice dive to the outside. Winner is the blue one.

Benoit is warming up when someone comes into the room. It's Mr. Kennedy....Kennedy! He gets close to Benoit and says that he's been having bad luck with losing the US belt series, and the Rumble. And a little birdie told Ken who his opponent was for tonight and ouch, it'll be the worst luck of all. Benoit says that it would seem like he has been having bad luck, but if Kennedy gets that close, he'll hit him in his arm. Benoit slaps it as he leaves and Kennedy winces in pain.

Benoit comes out for his match, followed by Sharmell who in the most annoying voice imaginable announces Booker T. Book says he has a man who likes to fight representing him tonight: Finlay. Ok match between the two with Sharmell hitting Benoit in the face with one of Book's crutches (she kinda messed up too) and the ref catches it so we get a DQ. Afterwards Benoit gets beaten up by Finlay.

Backstage, Booker and Sharmell are celebrating when the Boogeyman appears. The crowd pops as he eats worms and holds the heart which scares the two off.

Palmer Cannon is with Long talking with Burchall and Regal about how the two of them don't want to tag anymore. Palmer tells Long he'll take care of it and decides that their characters are as thus: Regal is descended from Royalty and Burchill is ddescendedfrom...pirates. Pirates? Yeah, Paul Burchill is decended from a member of Blackbeard's crew. So Raw has the Rated R superstar and now SD might have the Rated Arrrrgh superstar. Ha ha...I kill me.

Main Event time with Henry and Orton vs. Mysterio and Angle. Orton and Angle start the match in what could be a bit of foreshadowing. The two don't even touch each other as Rey wants in so Angle tags him. Rey gives Orton a head scissors over the top rope to show that it can happen twice. As much as Rey was over, while he was getting worked the fans were chanting "we want Angle". From their bit of interaction, I bet Angle and Orton could have a decent match if that's what happens at Mania. Daivari goes for Angle on the outside who no sells and chases Daivari out of the ring area, through the crowd and away as Henry follows. This leaves Orton and Rey all alone. Orton eventually picks up the victory, then grabs a mic and tells Rey that he can't beat him when he's all alone. Rey answers by accepting Orton's challenge for the match at No Way Out and we have a long distance stare down to end SD.

Overall it was an average night. Lots of Wooooos. Flair was the mo st over person in the building but only made a Titantron appearance. Triple H's music hitting at the end of his promo as he goes right into his entrance was a nice touch. Yes, there were face chants for HHH. For the first time in a long time, people were calling for the Pedigree. It was the most over finisher of the night. If he's gonna face Cena at Mania, they better think of something to curb it. Speaking of Cena, he's always over in Orlando. Surprising, the crowd was about 70-30 on him. It grew as the main event went on, at one point there was a battling "Let's go Cena, Let's go Edge" chant. It's not that the situation with Cena is getting better, it's that not many people like Edge which is unfortunate. After the cameras went off, Edge snuck back into the ring and got FU'd. Even more surprising was this girl they showed on the Tron after Cena's match dancing to his music. Cena walked over and made out with her after the cameras were off. K. The best part of the night in my opinion was the development in the Mickie-Trish angle. You could tell it was coming from seeing the balloons the whole night, but the confetti and the Spirit Squad coupled with Mickie finding out the truth and that vicious kick on Ashley picked the crowd up after an ok showing from everything else. Watch the kiss cam this week on Unlimited...two girls go at it. And this is the first time I've seen Joey Styles live. For his entrance, he runs to the ring. Pretty cool.

Biggest Pop:
1. Undertaker
2. Kurt Angle
3. All the wooooos
4. John Cena
5. RVD

Biggest Heat:
1. Orton's comments about Eddie.
2. Edge's entrance
3. JBL (somewhat)
4. McMahon not wanting to fight Michaels.

The Icon of Elisim
01-31-2006, 06:00 PM
LOL Rated argh super starrrrrr

Fox
01-31-2006, 06:01 PM
This fucking angle is horrible. Fuck Vince McMahon.

Cool King
01-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Palmer tells Long he'll take care of it and decides that their characters are as thus: Regal is descended from Royalty and Burchill is ddescendedfrom...pirates. Pirates? Yeah, Paul Burchill is decended from a member of Blackbeard's crew. So Raw has the Rated R superstar and now SD might have the Rated Arrrrgh superstar. Ha ha...I kill me.

What....The....Hell?

Pirates!:wtf:

I guess we'll see Burchill on SmackDown! showing his new gimmick, then after that he'll be jobbing on Velocity.:'(

But the last sentence was funny.:lol:

Disturbed316
01-31-2006, 06:14 PM
Maybe they are gonna start saying Orton really killed a legend when he beats Rey Rey :(

The Greater Power
01-31-2006, 06:17 PM
No offense to all of you (and I don't want to start an argument...I don't do that on the internet) but here's how I view it.

Wrestlers do what they are told to do, whether they are for it or not. I stopped criticizing the WWE a long time ago and just watch it and enjoy what I get...how good or bad it is.

I just try to like everything.

You know that there is no "low" in the WWE, so when something that is apparently "low" happens, people act all surprised and pissed when in reality that have done stuff like it before

LK
01-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Here's the deal people. Does Eddie's family care? Would Eddie have cared? If they care/would have cared, then there's a legit claim. If not, then shut the fuck up. Personally, if Eddie's family doesn't care, I'm fine with it. I can't imagine Eddie would give two shits.
Well it's clear to see that the guys in the back ain't got a problem with it:

http://www.wrestleview.com/news2005/1138746624.shtml

Londoner
02-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Quoted from the article:

We won't be spoiling anything regarding the SmackDown tapings this week. However, it should be noted that there were many unhappy people backstage after what was said in the promo between Randy Orton and Rey Mysterio. According to reports, respect in some circles has hit an all-time low for those in WWE management.

Then why didn't someone speak up before it happened?Just as we thought WWE couldn't go any lower...

Oh and lol@the part about Taker's promo in the spoilers.:lol:

94 SVT Cobra
02-01-2006, 10:34 AM
If you did NOT seet his coming... c'mon. Orton WILL use that line to get heat. It's instant "WE HATE YOU BITCH" in a bag. That way, when/if Orton wins, it'll be even more heat. However, if they're smart, and want to keep creadbilty on main even shots at wrestlemania, they'll stay the fuck away from the idea of a main event at Wrestlemania with a triple threat

*sigh*

OmegaBean
02-01-2006, 04:30 PM
I am dedicating thi thred to Eddie Guerrero!

mrslackalack
02-01-2006, 09:30 PM
How many think these days that the best thing about WWE lately is the DVD's?

Mr. Nerfect
02-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Why the fuck are they splitting up William Regal & Paul Burchill? The only good that can come out of it is a nice match between the two. You could have done that with them as allies.

It also doesn't say much when your other good heel team (that currently aren't the Tag Champs) is jobbed out to one man. Oh wait, Regal & Burchill jobbed to that same man on PPV. *Sigh*

WTF IS UP WITH THE FUCKING JUNIORS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously! We don't want to see them! The aren't funny! Fuck you for not giving us Gregory Helms vs. Nunzio this week for that crap.

So right now, No Way Out is shaping up to look like this:

-Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship
-Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton for the Rumble Title Shot
-Bobby Lashley vs. JBL
-Booker T vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE United States Championship
-William Regal vs. Paul Burchill (if this split is going to mean anything)
-MNM vs. The Mexicools
-Gregory Helms vs. Nunzio vs. Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble vs. Paul London vs. Funaki in a Six-Way Texas Tornado Elimination Match (I can dream)

I might actually order the PPV if they have a good quality CW Title Match, and have Regal vs. Burchill on the card. The main event scene really doesn't interest me.

Corkscrewed
02-02-2006, 05:31 AM
Regal is descended from Royalty and Burchill is ddescendedfrom...pirates. Pirates? Yeah, Paul Burchill is decended from a member of Blackbeard's crew. So Raw has the Rated R superstar and now SD might have the Rated Arrrrgh superstar. Ha ha...I kill me.
Yeah, total ROFL on that. :lol: :lol:

mrslackalack
02-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Anyone remember Booker Finlay and Benoit battling over the T.V. Title in WCW?

Londoner
02-02-2006, 03:53 PM
Why the fuck are they splitting up William Regal & Paul Burchill? The only good that can come out of it is a nice match between the two. You could have done that with them as allies.

It also doesn't say much when your other good heel team (that currently aren't the Tag Champs) is jobbed out to one man. Oh wait, Regal & Burchill jobbed to that same man on PPV. *Sigh*

WTF IS UP WITH THE FUCKING JUNIORS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Seriously! We don't want to see them! The aren't funny! Fuck you for not giving us Gregory Helms vs. Nunzio this week for that crap.

So right now, No Way Out is shaping up to look like this:

-Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker for the World Heavyweight Championship
-Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton for the Rumble Title Shot
-Bobby Lashley vs. JBL
-Booker T vs. Chris Benoit for the WWE United States Championship
-William Regal vs. Paul Burchill (if this split is going to mean anything)
-MNM vs. The Mexicools
-Gregory Helms vs. Nunzio vs. Kid Kash vs. Jamie Noble vs. Paul London vs. Funaki in a Six-Way Texas Tornado Elimination Match (I can dream)

I might actually order the PPV if they have a good quality CW Title Match, and have Regal vs. Burchill on the card. The main event scene really doesn't interest me.

Maybe the reason they are splitting up Regal&Burchill is because the writers in WWE can't fucking book tag teams.What is the point in having them on random tag matches on velocity when its going to go nowhere?It's hardly that hard to find a spot for them, its not like the roster is filled with tag teams is it?At No Way Out we could even have a four way tag team title match for the tag titles, but its so damn hard for the writers to come up with anything.

And I agree about the Juniors thing, I thought they were done with them. Do they seriously expect us to watch that crap?Its weird how they can find a spot for the Juniors but not regal&burchill ain't it?

Having said that though, the No Way Out card you predicted looks alright.

Londoner
02-02-2006, 03:55 PM
How many think these days that the best thing about WWE lately is the DVD's?

I agree.Its amazing how they can produce thse DVD's yet they don't seem to get inspired by them at all.

Mr. Nerfect
02-02-2006, 10:11 PM
I might be getting off topic a bit here, but I would love to see a heel stable featuring:

Randy Orton (as the leader)

Booker T (co-leader)

Mark Henry (WWE United States Champion, awarded the belt by Booker T)

Sharmell (valet to Mark Henry and manager of Booker T)

MNM (WWE Tag Team Champions)

Melina (valet to Randy Orton, manager of MNM, Mark Henry & Daivari)

Daivari (cruiserweight, valet to Mark Henry)

The Heat
02-03-2006, 01:15 AM
WWE has hit all-time lows with the Guerrero material....

How are they "honoring" his memory when they let HHH & Orton both piss on what "memory" there could be? WWE will resort to ANYTHING to "get something over". I've lost all faith that WWE will ever get back on track. At this point, TNA is the better show. At least they don't piss on the memory of dead wrestlers[who coincidentally, was the heart & soul of the SmackDown brand].

Evolution
02-03-2006, 02:07 PM
I've already gone on record elsewhere that "if John Cena or Triple H walk out of WrestleMania 22 with the WWE Championship I am going to stop watching Raw."

I am calling this now. If Rey Mysterio is still using Eddie Guerrero's death for a push by the time the next SmackDOWN! PPV comes around (I think it's Judgement Day) I give up watching SmackDOWN!.

Looks like I should get brushed up on who people are in TNA other than JJ and the New Age Outlaws, er, James Gang.

Corkscrewed
02-04-2006, 01:06 AM
Um... then you might as well stop watching RAW, cuz it's gonna be Cena vs HHH.