PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogan or Kurt Angle...

Xero
02-03-2006, 10:24 AM
If you could be trained by Kurt Angle or Hulk Hogan, who would it be? Of course, there is a catch.

If you're trained by Hogan you'll make it to and up the WWE ladder because of entertainement only.

If you're trained by Angle, you'll have great skills but never make it past DVD released promotions.

loopydate
02-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Hogan. If given the choice between working my ass off for no money and becoming rich with a limited skill-set, it's a no-brainer.

Sadistic
02-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Angle. I would want to be trained by the best.

Mayo
02-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Angle because he is one of the greatest wrestlers that ever lived :)

loopydate
02-03-2006, 11:16 AM
You guys would seriously rather get paid next to nothing but be excellent than be ridiculously wealthy and terrible?

Mayo
02-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Oh wait, maybe I read that wrong. So if I was trained by Angle, then I wouldn't even make it to the WWE? I guess if that's the case, then I'd prefer to be trained by Hogan :'(

Evolution
02-03-2006, 11:29 AM
I made the same mistake Mayo. Hogan, but I would work my ass off anyways.

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 12:49 PM
You guys would seriously rather get paid next to nothing but be excellent than be ridiculously wealthy and terrible?

LEt me explain my stance.

If I were to ever go into wrestling, it would not be for the cash. While it'd be nice to be a millionaire, I'd rather have something that I can look back at without going, "Holy fuck, that was gayer than Eminem!"

Keep in mind I'm a musician. I will probably spend the rest of my life shlepping a day job and then working nights in shitty dives, smoky bars, and lame clubs, because I'd rather make music than hit it big with no talent (See also: White Stripes, Boy bands, 99% of rap acts in the last 10 years, and anyone else who is all about show and no music). Why would I be different as a wrestler? Why would I rather study under Brittney Spears if I could get Brian Fucking May or John Fucking Lennon?

Fuck the money, I have 90% of what I want and need in life as it is. At the end of the day, I'd be happier knowing I put on good matches than I'd be knowing I made millions because my fanbase is too retarded to see I'm all sizzle and no steak.

So yeah. I'll take Kurt "Freakin'" Angle.

Sadistic
02-03-2006, 12:54 PM
I agree with Kane Knight.

I'd rather consistently put on an amazing matches in front of 200 people than terible matches in front of 20,000.

kinglacoste
02-03-2006, 12:56 PM
:nono: "Holy fuck, that was gayer than Eminem!"
give me kurt. im sure he isnt starving

Just John
02-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Hulk, he cant wrestle, but I wouldn't want to have kurts style, then again, I could learn a thing or two from him outside of submissions and technical wrestling.