PDA

View Full Version : WWE and Taker

R.K.O Ownage
02-03-2006, 05:58 PM
I think they r making taker way too strong i mean i just hate it..like i cant explain it..they are making him look really scary and strong when he is not that strong anymore it just gets annoying (plus his entrance is like 50 years long)

i just think undertaker should go back to biker taker so he can actually lose without some1 interfering and him losing :|

Your Thoughts?

Disturbed316
02-03-2006, 06:01 PM
You're an idiot.

Blitz
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
You're an idiot.

:y:

loopydate
02-03-2006, 06:10 PM
While that may be true, he has a point. This new Undertaker basically is the Bikertaker in almost every way, except now he's invincible.

How the hell am I supposed to care about this guy if I know that there's no way he's going to lose? I mean, if running him over in a dead guy's car, putting him in a casket and setting it on fire (TWICE!), and burying him alive can't stop him, what chance does a wrestler have in a straight-up match?

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 06:14 PM
50 years long? :rofl:

R.K.O Ownage
02-03-2006, 06:26 PM
lol hey why am i a idoit i made a point

Impact!
02-03-2006, 06:48 PM
:lol:

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 06:52 PM

You made a point mired in layers of retardation. One day, tihs will turn into mineral deposits, leaving a stony record of your point. Millions of years later, a student will find it on a dig, chisel it out of the solidified retardation, and decipher its original meaning, placing it on display for the world.

Until then, you're an idiot.

Xero
02-03-2006, 06:54 PM
lol hey why am i a idoit i made a peeniss

Favre4Ever
02-03-2006, 09:47 PM
The main thing that sucks about the Undertaker is that ever since he "came back from the dead", he comes out every other month, challenges the champion ( or just some guy ), "scary" video footage plays regaurding the challenger resting in peace, and the Undertaker ends up getting screwed at the end and disapearing. Its become the most predictable formula, and its starting to get boring as shit.

Saying the Undertaker will be in the main event for the title is really just giving away the ending.

McLegend
02-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Rather have the Undertaker appear once in a while then every week. Also have no problem with him in a World title match since it's against Angle, and the last match they had is my favorite match ever.

Kane Knight
02-03-2006, 09:56 PM
Rather have the Undertaker appear once in a while then every week.

I'd rather have him off TV period.

St. Jimmy
02-04-2006, 12:04 AM
I'd rather have him off my TV period.

or in TNA. which is the same thing as above.

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Wow. Undertaker in TNA? Maybe he'd lay down for JJ. Finally, I could mark out for the bland white boy.

Corkscrewed
02-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Nope. Undertaker on TV is nice old fashioned corny nostalgia. :)

But if you think about it, it's gotta be awesome to be Mark Calloway. You get a monthlong vacation every three months, cheers no matter what, fancy special effects, all without the necessity of real promo skills.

And all it took was a little hepatitis. :D

FourFifty
02-04-2006, 12:29 AM
Nope. Undertaker on TV is nice old fashioned corny nostalgia. :)

But if you think about it, it's gotta be awesome to be Mark Calloway. You get a monthlong vacation every three months, cheers no matter what, fancy special effects, all without the necessity of real promo skills.

And all it took was a little hepatitis. :D

But didn't he have all of that before that rumor spread around?

Savio
02-04-2006, 12:33 AM
While that may be true, he has a point. This new Undertaker basically is the Bikertaker in almost every way, except now his matches suck.

Corkscrewed
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
But didn't he have all of that before that rumor spread around?

Quiet you! :shifty:

The Heat
02-04-2006, 01:43 AM
Taker sucks because he's rarely on TV. He's half-assing it. When Taker was a regular on TV, he was good. He has little to no build to his matches and most of the time is stuck in lackluster feuds. I mean, c'mon. It is rumored his opponent for Wrestlemania 22 will be MARK FREAKIN' HENRY.

Taker/Angle from SmackDown on 2003[on Taker's "Tombstone" DVD] was awesome. Taker has a good grasp on psychology and is fairly decent and talented for a guy over 6'6. Most guys that big suck ass[see Jones, Nathan].

I think Taker should have one last title run and then retire @ Survivor Series 06. Fitting end to a long career.

Mr. Nerfect
02-04-2006, 04:36 AM
I like The Undertaker when he's playing "real". I mean, c'mon, who believes the guy is dead when he his "supernatural" powers come from stage devices? Who believes the guy is the walking dead when he obviously wears fresh make-up, bleeds in almost every main event match he's in, and when he has red knee braces on. Do the dead where tight pants?

What I dislike about The Undertaker is that his character is so bland, so pathetically forced, it makes my little nephew groan.

Here is how I would have loved to see The Undertaker/Kurt Angle establish their feud:

ANGLE: Hey look, it's Taker..........with a new hat. Look Clint, drop the gimmick, you are a human being, and I will break your ankle and watch you limp home to your wife and kids if you get in the ring with me. You've based your career on mind games and staged theatrics, I've based mine on being real.

TAKER: I thought I wouldn't be able to get inside your head Kurt, but the fact is I don't need to. I am 6'10, 305lbs, you are 6'0, 240lbs and have an injured neck. Kurt, you may not fear my staged theatrics, but do you fear being dropped on you head, because it happens when you're in the ring with me, and at No Way Out, not only your Championship reign, but your career and your life are on the line, because I am a dangerous, dangerous man, and I will not hesitate to drill you with a Tombstone.

The Tombstone should really be the focus of this feud, IMO. Angle has an injured neck, and his life and career would realistically be jeoprodised if he got hit with the move. Build the fear for this feud out of the reality of the situation, someone's career could be over with the number of injuries these men could exploit.

KillerWolf
02-04-2006, 06:51 AM
its starting to get boring as shit.

"starting" to be boring as shit?!?

KillerWolf
02-04-2006, 06:54 AM
I like The Undertaker when he's playing "real". I mean, c'mon, who believes the guy is dead when he his "supernatural" powers come from stage devices? Who believes the guy is the walking dead when he obviously wears fresh make-up, bleeds in almost every main event match he's in, and when he has red knee braces on. Do the dead where tight pants?

What I dislike about The Undertaker is that his character is so bland, so pathetically forced, it makes my little nephew groan.

Here is how I would have loved to see The Undertaker/Kurt Angle establish their feud:

ANGLE: Hey look, it's Taker..........with a new hat. Look Clint, drop the gimmick, you are a human being, and I will break your ankle and watch you limp home to your wife and kids if you get in the ring with me. You've based your career on mind games and staged theatrics, I've based mine on being real.

TAKER: I thought I wouldn't be able to get inside your head Kurt, but the fact is I don't need to. I am 6'10, 305lbs, you are 6'0, 240lbs and have an injured neck. Kurt, you may not fear my staged theatrics, but do you fear being dropped on you head, because it happens when you're in the ring with me, and at No Way Out, not only your Championship reign, but your career and your life are on the line, because I am a dangerous, dangerous man, and I will not hesitate to drill you with a Tombstone.

The Tombstone should really be the focus of this feud, IMO. Angle has an injured neck, and his life and career would realistically be jeoprodised if he got hit with the move. Build the fear for this feud out of the reality of the situation, someone's career could be over with the number of injuries these men could exploit.
they coouuuld do that...but that wouldnt suck ass...so no, it's not their style.

also, it took some creativity for you to come up with this, so yeah, thats not gonna be the kind of thing wwe is looking for.

Just John
02-04-2006, 07:20 AM
lol 'idoit'

KillerWolf
02-04-2006, 07:38 AM
i agree with Alienoid that "Tombstone vs. Ankle Lock" would be a great basis for an Angle-Taker fued. but thats not gonna happen. its gonna be basically a non-fued, with Mark Henry screwing taker at the big match.

anyway, this is what i saw when i saw the footage of No Mercy,or whatever the last PPV was. {taker on horse drawn carriage challenging for the title}

i saw a spoiled toddler, wheeled into a toy store, and then pointing to the toy that he wanted.

UNDERTAKER, YOU SUCK, JACKASS!

btw, he looked like a homeless person on Smackdown! last night.

Sephiroth
02-04-2006, 08:08 AM
Really don't have any words...

*Edit: Just when you think people can't get THAT stupid...you read a thread like this and realise they can.
Thank you for showing me that RKO ownage.

Kane Knight
02-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Think of Undertaker as Batman.

And I don't mean in the sense that they're both incredibly overrated.

KillerWolf
02-05-2006, 06:56 AM
while Alienoid's idea is pretty good for a basis for a psycology of the feud [match], i think that this is more what the wwe creative team is looking for:

Taker: Angle, you WILL rest iiiiin peeeaaaace.
Angle: No, Taker, i WONT rest in peace!
Taker: Yes, you WILL rest in peace.
Angle: No, i wont rest in peace, Taker.
Taker: will to
Angle: will not
Taker: will so
Angle: will not
Taker: so
Angle: not
Taker: so
Angle: not
and so on...

...then REST IN PEACE MATCH
which undertaker loses, contraversially of course. he will then like, ya know, rest in peace for a couple of months, and then start sending menacing video montages to (probably Mark Henry) two weeks before Wrestlemania.

wow this is pure genius. i bet they steal this idea.