PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Did anyone see Jimmy Kimmel Live last night?

#1-norm-fan
01-29-2004, 08:17 PM
Cousin Sal went to Super Bowl media day and pretended to be John Kasay, the Panthers kicker. A ton of people from the media actually believed it was him too. He started answering questions as Kasay, saying he wouldn't hesitate on betting against his own team. He even interupted an interview with the real John Kasay and everyone got pissed.

The NFL is now comsidering changing the way media day is done just because of this. It was one of the funniest things EVER!

Loose Cannon
01-29-2004, 08:18 PM
LOL LOL F'K I can't believe I missed this. Do they ever replay his show?

#1-norm-fan
01-29-2004, 08:21 PM
They show replays sometimes. This one was good enough to where they may show it again.

Also, some reporter said "What is it like to be a handsome NFL player. It must be hard to turn the ladies away." And he was all like "Yeah it is hard so... I just don't. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 a night"

Loose Cannon
01-29-2004, 08:22 PM
They show replays sometimes. This one was good enough to where they may show it again.

Also, some reporter said "What is it like to be a handsome NFL player. It must be hard to turn the ladies away." And he was all like "Yeah it is hard so... I just don't. Sometimes there are 5 or 6 a night"

:lol: :lol: I've got to see this

YOUR Hero
01-29-2004, 10:04 PM
LOL

The Outlaw
01-30-2004, 12:32 AM
ROFL