PDA

View Full Version : If there is a God, this could lead to something great.

What Would Kevin Do?
02-08-2006, 02:18 AM
Stolen from http://www.puroresupower.com

(2/07/06) - (NOAH) Nikkan Sports reports (http://www.nikkansports.com/ns/battle/p-bt-tp0-060208-0007.html) that the promotion will make America a priority in 2006. The paper notes that NOAH is trying to create an English version of their home page, along with finding or creating a subsidiary to sell merchandise & DVDs of their products to the American audience. The man in charge of this move is ring announcer & Officer manager Ryu Nakata. Any deal for NOAH TV footage also involves Nippon TV. Intriguingly, the newspaper report talks about how popular pirated NOAH DVDs are in terms of sales and that this gives everyone hope that NOAH can be financially successful by making the official move into the US. Nakata stated that it was important for NOAH to protect the copyrights and images of their product in America and that expanding their merchandising arm into the country would be necessary. To finish off the report, the paper claims that NOAH is renting out an apartment house in London for the wrestlers when they work in the UK on shows.

Blitz
02-08-2006, 02:23 AM
Good stuff. I haven't seen much of NOAH, but what I have seen, I likes.

Unleash-Hell
02-08-2006, 04:21 AM
Yeah i havent seen much of NOAH either but its all cool from what ive seen

Fignuts
02-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Noah IMO, is the best promotion around right now, from a wrestling standpoint. They have their highspots, but their workers know when to use them, and how to properly integrate them into the match.

My only concern is if american audiences will buy a product with so little storyline emphasis.

St. Jimmy
02-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Noah IMO, is the best promotion around right now, from a wrestling standpoint. They have their highspots, but their workers know when to use them, and how to properly integrate them into the match.

My only concern is if american audiences will buy a product with so little storyline emphasis.

or you know, make them popular to the point where vince feels the need,
to ejaculate and squash them. which is just sad. :'(