PDA

View Full Version : Something just isn't right.

Rock Bottom
01-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Anyone else expecting some sort of bomb to be dropped soon for the WWE? Or something fairly big happening, anyway. I just can't help but think the cross-roster feuds is kinda odd before Wrestlemania.

Corkscrewed
01-30-2004, 12:22 AM
Yes. Shane McMahon will resign from the WWE citing differences with authority, providing a list of seven reasons the company has been plummeting lately, including bad use of wrestlers, promotion of too many McMahons, Triple H, and not using Sean O'Haire. He will then team with... oh, lets just say Bobby Heenan and launch a site called www.savewwe.com and call for Vince's resignation.

If you don't get that... look up the Roy E. Disney resigning from the Walt Disney Board of Directors story.

AareDub
01-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Anyone else expecting some sort of bomb to be dropped soon for the WWE? Or something fairly big happening, anyway. I just can't help but think the cross-roster feuds is kinda odd before Wrestlemania.

You mean like the Undertaker coming back? Or maybe Mick Foley returning to the ring? How 'bout Benoit jumping to Raw? To a lesser extent, maybe Golberg/Lesnar?

Exactly how big of something are you expecting? Are none of these things good enough for you? They aren't exactly everyday occurances.

Rock Bottom
01-31-2004, 12:43 AM
You mean like the Undertaker coming back? Or maybe Mick Foley returning to the ring? How 'bout Benoit jumping to Raw? To a lesser extent, maybe Golberg/Lesnar?

Exactly how big of something are you expecting? Are none of these things good enough for you? They aren't exactly everyday occurances.

No it's not that, however, for some reason, it all just seems plain... This is why I said, is it just me hehe.. could very well be, but, after Benoit finally winning the rumble, this all seems plain to me. o.o

I guess a good way to put it is, I see the cake, but wonder what the icing is going to be.