View Full Version : Matt: I still will not die

BobBitchen
02-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Matt: I still will not die

fromhttp://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2003560001-2006060325,00.html
the sun

By THE LILSBOYS
Sun Online

THE last year of wrestler Matt Hardy's life can only be described as a rollercoaster ride.

He lost his job with the WWE when then-girlfriend Lita did the dirty on him with close pal Edge - only for fan support to force Vince McMahon to rehire him.

Coming back with a huge ready-made storyline and following that up with a career-defining cage victory over Edge at Unforgiven, many expected Matt to finally live out his dreams as a main event star.

But while his love rival is battling with John Cena for the WWE championship, Matt has had to make do with a spot at the other end of the card - being beaten by JBL and tossed out of The Royal Rumble by Viscera in his last two PPV appearances.

In this exclusive webchat the star gives his honest views on everything that has happened to him - from his frustration at his current role in the WWE to how he's patched things up with Lita.

What are your current feelings towards Adam and Amy, aka Edge and Lita. Would you describe them as friends?
Megan, England

I'm absolutely fine with Amy, we're actually pretty close right now.

She's in a totally different place to when she was sucked in by my lying, betraying former friend.

As far as Edge goes, I don't speak to him and have no dealings with him.

Amy is very open to admit that she made a mistake and if she could go back in time she would change things. Whereas Edge has never said sorry or come across as apologetic.

But the way I look at it is that this whole thing was something I had to go through to continue my career in the WWE, and doing the angle actually helped me get over what happened.

To read the rest click the link.

my thoughts.....
MATT HARDY.......I made the wrong choice.:yes:

alvarado52
02-10-2006, 07:22 PM
i concur.

Kane Knight
02-10-2006, 07:28 PM
My thoughts.........................

BOBITCHEN.............................................I'm not wasting time reading that poorly set up article.

Blitz
02-11-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm absolutely fine with Amy, we're actually pretty close right now.

She's in a totally different place to when she was sucked in by my lying, betraying former friend.

LOL, what a fool.

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 12:28 AM
Hey, who can blame him for being totally whipped by a piece of ass THAT fine? ;)

Corkscrewed
02-11-2006, 01:24 AM
To those too lazy, here are the major points:
- He's fine with Amy, doesn't talk to Edge, as mentioned.
- During his return feud with Edge, he felt he had to be professional, and did so with Edge, though his first few matches were intetionally stiff. He never did trust Edge, but Edge was a professional about it.
- Appreciates the fan support he got, and most people still support him. He knows he'll never have everyone's support (referring to smarks who turned on him after he went back to WWE).
- WWE or TNA? Depends on the situation. Last year, TNA didn't have a TV deal, but now that they do, Matt might reconsider if he had to choose again.
- About being buried, he considers it a dry spell, but he's confident he'll come back.
- He doesn't think he's being punished for winning Taboo Tuesday fan vote and taking JBL's supoort.
- He admits he might have made a bad move in voicing his opposition to getting squashed by Undertaker at the end of Survivor Series, but he had to maintain his position.
- Still dating Ashley, but the relationship's slowed down since they're on different brands.
- Doesn't see Jeff coming back unless he got back in shape and got motivated. Right now, Jeff doesn't want to be on the road all the time.
- Dream opponent for Wrestlemania is Shawn Michaels. Or Edge--if he won the title back from Cena (it'd be interesting from a storyline POV).

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 09:50 AM
I think he lost more respect for the direction he took in WWE than he did for simply going back.

Shadow
02-11-2006, 05:57 PM
From all of you assholes I might add.

Not from me however.

Anybody Thrilla
02-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Matt Hardy is a fucking bitchface, and he's not all that impressive in the ring. This was the best thing that could have happened to him. Otherwise, he would've been fired with NO chance of coming back.

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 07:43 PM
From all of you assholes I might add.

Not from me however.

Of course not from you. Just those of us grounded in reality who don't take Jeff as an Artist and won't immediately forgive a retard just for the last name "Hardy."

Shadow
02-11-2006, 09:19 PM
Exactly.

Course you assholes are just that...assholes.

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 09:29 PM
Exactly.

Course you realists are just that...living in reality.

Shadow
02-11-2006, 09:35 PM
FUCK YOU KANE KNIGHT! RIGHT IN YOUR MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 10:08 PM
Wow. Punt really infected your brain.

Shadow
02-11-2006, 11:09 PM
No...you know I'm a Hardy supporter. Through hell and high water, I will respect them.

Kane Knight
02-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Yes. You're a fanboy.

Y2Jeremy
02-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I am no longer even phased by what Matt has to say. He is a simple man that now regrets he made the dumbass decision to return to the Company that didnt respect him before. Dumbass. He says Lita was sucked in, she is a grown woman that made the choice to sneak behind his back and only feels guilty because she was caught. Matt is a Dumbass. go ahead and flame if you must, but Matt is a DUMBASS.

Kane Knight
02-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Matt can talk all he want. You have to be retarded to still isten (shadow, I'm looking at your banned ass!)

JT
02-13-2006, 01:31 PM
Matt Hardy is a fucking bitchface, and he's not all that impressive in the ring. This was the best thing that could have happened to him. Otherwise, he would've been fired with NO chance of coming back.
Excuse me...did you just say "bitchface"?

Sorry, you have a majority opinion in your post, but it lost all credibility the minute you started talking like a pre-teen.

JT
02-13-2006, 01:39 PM
Also, I'll go out to say I actually like Matt Hardy and supported him after his firing. However, he did make the dumb decision of returning, and has been paying for it ever since. The minute he return to the company, he bitched out to them...doing whatever they want, where as other wrestlers have more respect any control over there situations like Mick Foley who started in the WWE under his terms, or Bret who was also screwed by the company, and the most he's done with the company since is the DVD, which he knows would benefit him. However, he never made an offical return after 9 years, as a show of his pride.

Kane Knight
02-13-2006, 02:04 PM

Sorry, you have a majority opinion in your post, but it lost all credibility the minute you started talking like a pre-teen.

You mean like Matt Hardy?

Kane Knight
02-13-2006, 02:05 PM
Also, I'll go out to say I actually like Matt Hardy and supported him after his firing. However, he did make the dumb decision of returning, and has been paying for it ever since. The minute he return to the company, he bitched out to them...doing whatever they want, where as other wrestlers have more respect any control over there situations like Mick Foley who started in the WWE under his terms, or Bret who was also screwed by the company, and the most he's done with the company since is the DVD, which he knows would benefit him. However, he never made an offical return after 9 years, as a show of his pride.

Trust me, I agree. I was a vocal supporter right up until his return. That was dumb no matter hwo you cut it.

Fryza
02-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Meh, he sold out, got some shots in at Edge, and is making a good amount of money. More power to him.

Furthermore, right as I clicked on this topic, 'Metalingus' began playing over iTunes...

Anybody Thrilla
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM

:roll:

I don't need credibility. I was just saying I don't like Matt Hardy.

Anybody Thrilla
02-13-2006, 02:58 PM
Bitchface