PDA

View Full Version : Andre DVD, is it in the works? What matches would you like to see on it?

94 SVT Cobra
02-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Andre the Giant needs a DVD, unless one came out and im unaware. Guy was just awsome in the ring before his body went out on him and the backstage stories alone could be hilarious, he was a bastard sometimes. He also bitched hogan around a lot in the early days so thats something id like to hear about. If i could choose any of his matches, id wanna see one of the EARLY hogan vs andre matches were hogan was Heel and wore black tape(?) around his wrists. For the fuck of it i would like to see a acurate life sized andre model and have them compare it to big show, the only thing on show thats bigger then andre is his shin/ankle area(saw it in mag comparision once), otherwise andre had him outsized.

hb2k
02-11-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm pretty sure an Andre DVD has been released.

mrslackalack
02-11-2006, 12:22 PM
One came out in Jan 05 it was 90 minutes of matches. It was from an old Coliseum relase. Its worth the buy as I got mine for 7 bucks. It had early matches of his on there like handicap matches, a pretty good tag match with Snuka against the Somoans, The infamous haircut match and the revenge matches against Patera at MSG and Studd and WM1 (however its provided in alternatite comm by Cole and Tazz)

mrslackalack
02-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Nio Hogan matches are on it. However you can find the Shea Stadium match on the Hulk Still Rules DVD, and hopefully there will be some early Andre Hogan matches on the Hogan Anthology DVD (which I read might be 4 discs instead of 2) which comes out April 4th.

94 SVT Cobra
02-11-2006, 12:37 PM
One came out in Jan 05 it was 90 minutes of matches. It was from an old Coliseum relase. Its worth the buy as I got mine for 7 bucks. It had early matches of his on there like handicap matches, a pretty good tag match with Snuka against the Somoans, The infamous haircut match and the revenge matches against Patera at MSG and Studd and WM1 (however its provided in alternatite comm by Cole and Tazz)

Yea i remember that tape, i jsut want something thats more modernish. I think theyll release it eventually (a MUCH better one). i mean a SERIOUSLY hyped up one, like they did for flair,hart and....sigh.....triple H.

St. Jimmy
02-11-2006, 02:21 PM
Andre V.S. Hotel Management. <3

The Fitz
02-11-2006, 02:32 PM
The old Coliseum Video release was narrated by Lord Alfred Hayes and was on A&E Biography many moons ago.

94 SVT Cobra
02-11-2006, 03:19 PM
Andre V.S. A Hotel. <3