PDA

View Full Version : ROFL TNA invades WWE

Disturbed316
02-23-2006, 10:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVgfMWaPDDY

ROFL and Vince tried to can this footage.

Dorkchop
02-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Haha, that was amazingly fantastic. Ron Killings stealing their food was great. Abyss with baloons made me laugh really hard.

"By the way, you're fired."

Savio
02-23-2006, 12:20 PM
I hope they can air that some time.

D Mac
02-23-2006, 12:21 PM
I'd like to see HHH kick the shit out of B. J. James FOR REAL.

CharismaInjection
02-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Who was the guy that's face was censored?

Pepsi Man
02-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Erm, do you guys really not realize this was on television a year ago?

starfox8500
02-23-2006, 01:55 PM
Yes, on TNA. And I believe the Censord face was non-other then Rey Mysterio Jr.

Nervous Ferret
02-23-2006, 01:57 PM
GOd PEPSI MAN IS SUCH A HUGE JERK

Fryza
02-23-2006, 01:57 PM
The only funny thing was seeing Abyss fiddle with the balloons and Killings eating the food casually. Otherwise, it was pretty bland.. And the parody shit wasn't even funny. :-\

Xero
02-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Yes, on TNA. And I believe the Censord face was non-other then Rey Mysterio Jr.
No, everyone was blurred during the original airing because the WWE would have sued if they hadn't.

I've heard that that's only a fraction of the "invasion" that was tapped.

Also, who's the first guy they run into? Eddie?

Savio
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh it was I didn't know cuz TNA was still shit back then.

Pepsi Man
02-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh it was I didn't know cuz TNA was still shit back then.
What is it now?

CharismaInjection
02-23-2006, 02:27 PM
One guy looked a bit like Eddie?

The other one he said 'btw you're fired too' looked the same size as Rey Mysterio.

Anyone officially know who the blurred guys were?

Savio
02-23-2006, 02:33 PM
What is it now?Mildly entertaining

Xero
02-23-2006, 02:37 PM
One guy looked a bit like Eddie?

The other one he said 'btw you're fired too' looked the same size as Rey Mysterio.

Anyone officially know who the blurred guys were?
The one in the door I believe is Mysterio because he's the same size and he has the tattoos on his arms. Although THAT could have been Eddie. :-\

CharismaInjection
02-23-2006, 02:43 PM
well don't go by their hairs cuz the WWE guys were wearing wigs because they were filiming the Royal Rumble 2005 promo (where they all sing)

Old News I found

WWE was at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL taping their promo for the Royal Rumble when suddenly a bunch of TNA guys showed up. Jeremy Borash, David Sahadi and other unidentified TNA employees came in a peaceful manner and stopped by the taping. According to eyewitness reports they had conversations with Chris Benoit, Rey Mysterio and Chris Jericho. Vince McMahon was said to be nearly irate at the fact that the TNA guys showed up. Also, Val Venis and Rhyno were seen hanging out with Team Canada at a posted Impact taping bar on Tuesday night. They all broke into the business together.

Rajah.com (http://rajah.com/base/2004/1992)

For those that don't know as Blak called it they had cookies and balloons. They recently gave a sarcastic apology to the WWE info below.

November 12, 2004 (Nashville, TN) In response to media reports about a misunderstanding that occurred at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL this past Wednesday – TNA Entertainment issued an apology to Vince McMahon and WWE for what was apparently a mistakenly perceived “hostile” act.

In recent months, Universal Studios and TNA have become the epicenter of the wrestling world. Last Sunday at Victory Road, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and “Macho Man” Randy Savage made their dramatic returns to professional wrestling. Even the immortal Hulk Hogan was backstage and also witnessed the electricity of that historic night. Two days later, during a TV taping for iMPACT!, Diamond Dallas Page made a surprise return to the ring.

This past Wednesday, Vince McMahon and all the top stars of WWE were at Universal Studios, just feet from TNA’s Sound Stage 21, to film a commercial.

TNA staff was elated that the WWE was coming to their home. While filming vignettes that day for TNA’s upcoming pay-per-view, “Turning Point”, TNA Superstars 3 Live Kru, Traci, Abyss and “The Franchise” Shane Douglas decided to offer some hospitality and welcome WWE to their home. Carrying cookies and balloons, they approached the WWE talent during a break in their shooting. However, the congenial welcome was met with ungracious resistance. The WWE talent immediately withdrew to their studio, where they remained sequestered behind closed doors.

WWE has filed a formal letter of complaint with Universal Studios. One senior WWE official even sent a production assistant to TNA Soundstage 21 and delivered a verbal warning that if any WWE talent was filmed by TNA, “we will sue your f—— a–.”

“I was disheartened,” said “The Franchise” Shane Douglas. “If our kind gesture was mistakenly perceived as threatening and hostile, we sincerely apologize.”

Even the monster Abyss, in a rare melancholy moment, was seen with a tear in his eye, still clutching the very same balloons that no one from WWE wanted.

“Personally, I just wanted some mahi mahi,” confessed BG James, upon seeing the elaborate WWE catering spread. “The only thing I had to eat all day was a stinking cold sandwich from my cheap free-lance producer. Now I know how the other half eats.”

Some things in life are consistent. Success breeds envy. The bully always picks on the little guy. But we all know how the story of David and Goliath ends…

The alternative for the true wrestling fan, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling prides itself on delivering quality, family programming that is clean, innovative, cutting edge and with the high-risk, high-flying athleticism that TNA Wrestling is known for. Total Nonstop Action Wrestling “iMPACT!” airs Fridays at 3:00 p.m. on FSN (check local listings). TNA “Xplosion” is a syndicated program (check local listings). TNA Wrestling pay-per-views are available on iN DEMAND, DISH Network, DIRECTV, TVN, Viewers Choice Canada, Bell ExpressVu and Shaw Communications.

Rajah.com (http://www.rajah.com)

Evil Vito
02-23-2006, 03:31 PM
<font color=goldenrod>For some reason, I think the first guy is Luther Reigns</font>

Joyrider
02-23-2006, 04:16 PM
LOL "IS VINCE HERE, I MADE HIM A BUNCHA MONEY"

Corkscrewed
02-23-2006, 08:39 PM
LMAo at Ron Killings eating the mahi mahi.

ddpBANG
02-23-2006, 08:41 PM
How many times must the word Mahi-Mahi be spoken?

Xero
02-23-2006, 09:12 PM
What the fuck IS Mahi-Mahi?

Batsu
02-23-2006, 10:53 PM
LOL @ "BENOYT"

ddpBANG
02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
What the fuck IS Mahi-Mahi?
http://sarasota.extension.ufl.edu/fcs/FlaFoodFare/MahiMahi.htm

Xero
02-23-2006, 11:34 PM
So it's a fish that looks like Howard Finkel?

http://sarasota.extension.ufl.edu/fcs/FlaFoodFare/dolphin.gif
http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/h/howardfinkle/05.jpg

ddpBANG
02-24-2006, 06:41 PM
But tastes a hell of a lot better.

yknits god
02-25-2006, 04:32 PM
whats tna? do they sell lawn mowers?

redoneja
02-25-2006, 04:41 PM
Mahi-Mahi always gives me gas

Fryza
02-25-2006, 04:42 PM
whats tna? do they sell lawn mowers?

LOL

Loose Cannon
02-25-2006, 05:07 PM
LOL Shane Douglas at the end

vampiro03
02-25-2006, 09:07 PM
thats funny that they threatened to sue. anybody remember vince doing the same thing? these guys weren't dressed in military outfits and they weren't in a jeep. "ITS ONLY FUNNY WHEN I DO IT! DAMNIT!"-Vince Mcmahon

Xero
02-25-2006, 09:40 PM
thats funny that they threatened to sue. anybody remember vince doing the same thing? these guys weren't dressed in military outfits and they weren't in a jeep. "ITS ONLY FUNNY WHEN I DO IT! DAMNIT!"-Vince Mcmahon
To be fair, a studio lot is private property, an arena is public.

Shadow
02-27-2006, 01:59 AM
Bah...it was funny then...it's funny now.

vampiro03
02-27-2006, 05:54 PM
To be fair, a studio lot is private property, an arena is public.

the cnn center is private property that didn't stop vince from sending his goons there. they can dish it out, but cant take it.

DarkScorpion13
02-27-2006, 11:23 PM
you can look at the video and tell that it is all a bunch of crap. vince would not be caught dead any where near TNA and that guy that was "HHH" was to small to be HHH.

vampiro03
02-28-2006, 02:46 PM
you can look at the video and tell that it is all a bunch of crap. vince would not be caught dead any where near TNA and that guy that was "HHH" was to small to be HHH.

OMG! we know that part.lol the second half of the video was realy shane douglas, ron killings, abyss, b.g. james etc.. stealing food.lol

Nervous Ferret
03-01-2006, 03:26 PM
that was "HHH" was to small to be HHH.

ROFLL

Xero
03-01-2006, 03:29 PM
I guess you could say that he's "hhh". :shifty:

Nervous Ferret
03-01-2006, 03:35 PM
lolZ

Kane Knight
03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
The only funny thing was seeing Abyss fiddle with the balloons and Killings eating the food casually. Otherwise, it was pretty bland.. And the parody shit wasn't even funny. :-\

That was a parody?

Aren't they REQUIRED to be funny?