PDA

View Full Version : Imagine the Following Impossible Scenario (HBK vs Vince :: Minor Spoilers)

Corkscrewed
02-28-2006, 03:43 PM
So Vince basically said that he'll be fighting HBK at Wrestlemania.

Bret Hart is being inducted into the HoF the previous night.

You know where I'm going with this... :naughty:

At WM, HBK is beating the shit out of Vince when out of NOWHERE, Bret comes out of the stands or something and clicks HBK with a chair, knocking him out. Vince then gets HBK in some submission move or something else and Bret has the timekeeper ring the bell, giving the win to Vince.

Bret gets in the ring (having turned heel) saying he's patched things up with Vince, but he still hates Shawn's guts, blah blah blah. They have an indirect feud (Bret would never have to wrestle Shawn, since he can't) or something. Or it can just be a one time thing.

Would you mark out, even though Bret turned heel (technically)?

Or is this one case where my idea is off the mark?

I know this won't happen because AFAIK, Bret won't even be at the HoF ceremony. Just role play with me. ;)

LK
02-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah that sounds great and all except for the one problem - alarm clock goes off and you wake up.

Fryza
02-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Honestly, I could care less. I'm more for the whole Montreal incident to be forgiven and forgotten and have people move on...

Corkscrewed
02-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Yeah, I know. :'(

But could you imagine the backlash if Bret was like "Hahah! SWERVE!!! I never hated Vince all these years, it was just a setup! I am better than you! Matt Hardy eat my shit!!!! :rofl: "

^ Also, I know. I'm just having a little mindless fun. :)

Sephiroth
02-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Honestly, I could care less. I'm more for the whole Montreal incident to be forgiven and forgotten and have people move on...

I agree, you can't turn back things that are done in the past.

It would make me slightly mark out if it would happen though. :$

Savio
02-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I'd rather have bret screw vince.

Sephiroth
02-28-2006, 04:25 PM
I'd rather have bret screw vince.

I would only care if he would REALLY screw Vince...

No showing at WM would make Vince commit suicide.

Cuzziebro
02-28-2006, 04:27 PM
Bret comes out looking like his going to knock the shit of out HBK, when he turns and smacks Vince in the face. And proclaims that he and HBK set the whole thing up. Marty Jannety comes out and the Rockers are reformed with Bret as their manager. Gets Bret into WM and also into the Wrestling scene again even thought he cant wrestle.

Xero
02-28-2006, 04:35 PM
Even better...

During the match, Vince decks the ref and calls out HIS ref... EARL HEBNER! Earl comes down as Vince puts Shawn in the Sharpshooter. Bret jumps the barrier, gets a mic and yells, after a mark out/hype silence, "RING THE FUCKING BELL" and has Fink (or whoever's announcing) announce Vince as the winner.

Then Bret, Vince and Earl beat down Shawn and all of them stand triumphant. Either right then or at RAW Bret cuts a goodbye promo saying that he got his revenge on the man who REALLY screwed him and/or he says he was in cahoots with Vince since Survivor Series.

This prevents Bret from having to do much if anything (he can just direct Earl and Vince in beating down Shawn) and either closes the Montreal chapter in his life or he goes on to GM RAW.

Obviously it won't happen, but that's a mark out moment heel turn right there.

redoneja
02-28-2006, 04:58 PM
I would rather just see Bret Hart appear on stage in the arena when they announce the new HoF members at Wrestlemania. And get the ovation he deserves.

Corkscrewed
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
^^ That'd be absolutely hilarious.

And really, this thread is just for coming up with intentionally absurd Bret Hart situations. Just go wild. ;)

Pepsi Man
02-28-2006, 07:29 PM
Go wild? Fine. He reveals that him claiming he can't work at all due to his injuries has been a huge work and that he only did it so that he could keep getting paid by Time Warner and that his contract has just expired.

John Cena comes out and talks about real recognizing real or some stupid shit, trying to be the babyface of the scenario, complaining about how Bret "screwed" the fans or whatever, only for Bret to go to town on Cena, locking him in the Sharpshooter, for certainly a huge crowd pop.

Kane Knight
02-28-2006, 07:33 PM
I'm hoping the only "scenario" we see is Vince pulling another double Nash.

The Naitch
02-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Bret Hart comes out, gets inducted, gets a standing ovation and shit and out comes HBK....SUPERKICK to The Hitman. End show

JH
02-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Bret Hart comes out, gets inducted, gets a standing ovation and shit and out comes HBK....SUPERKICK to The Hitman. End show

i bow to the greatness now as The Naitch

Corkscrewed
03-02-2006, 02:05 AM
^^ LMAO

I'd rep you (again) but I've given out too much rep in the past 24 hrs.

The MAC
03-02-2006, 03:05 AM
Bret no shows the awards show - and no shows wrestlemania - vince kills himself