PDA

View Full Version : So I got drunk with Fernando Vargas last night

Crimson
03-04-2006, 05:25 PM
AMong with other peers and friends. One of my friends' sister is with him and they both showed up at a bar we were at here in Ventura. He had sunglasses and a Rocawear jacket on, and kept buying shots for all of us at the table. He was mainly jus chatting with his manager? I guess it was, his wife, and my friend, so it's not like he was all loud and telling stories of how Mosley kicked his ass. I hardly like the guy or anything but it felt pretty cool sitting at a table getting free booze with a famous guy, while people kept turning heads. Also it helped with the ladies, cuz we kept goin up to the hot ones asking if they wanted to take shots with us :D . Aaanyway jus thought i'd share this my fellow sportsposters.

Gertner
03-04-2006, 05:27 PM
lol did u ask him why he didn't show up against suga shane?

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Yeah good idea, ask a professional boxer why he lost to another professional boxer while you are drinking at a bar. Good idea if you are planning to get knocked the fuck out.

Gertner
03-06-2006, 12:16 AM
lol not by vargas

Jesus Shuttlesworth
03-06-2006, 12:22 AM
lol Yeah I am sure you can take Vargas

weather vane
03-06-2006, 02:46 AM
Vargas is tough as nails.

Crimson
03-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Yea I wasn't about to act stupid in front of him. He acts all tough guy , it's why hardly anyone likes him. For example I had to work the next morning and didn't wana go for a 3rd shot...when it was time for round 3 he was holding his glass waiting for me ..then i was all like ..' I gotta fuckin work tomorow'...then he gave me like a mean look and said something like' you gonna let me down like that?' So of course, i couldn't. so i was jus like alright fuck it then!

The Outlaw
03-09-2006, 02:08 PM
lol not by vargas

Ok tough guy.

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-11-2006, 10:37 AM
lol the lowest ranked pro boxer could one punch any of us.

Rob
03-11-2006, 10:50 AM
lol the lowest ranked pro boxer could one punch any of us.

I doubt that.