PDA

View Full Version : New Fancy Sig and some fun shit.

Vastardikai
03-08-2006, 01:11 AM
I decided to break out a new sig with a tribute to the gimmick that was the Prototype to Triple H's run as "the Game": "Lone Wolf" Barry Windham. Seriously, I think Barry at this time was probably at his best, throwing the low lariats and using the Implant DDT. Perhaps one of the most underrated title runs of all time (He was NWA World Champion when NWA meant shit in WCW)

But, I put fun shit in the title, so here it is. It's an audio tape I found while searching the hidden vaults of Parts Unknown...

*Cue Shitty Rap Music*
voice:Weeeeeeeeeeell I'm PN News and my Rapping sucks,
Add to that the fact that I ate a Mack Truck
I always add lame hip hop slang
But I am better than theChain Gang
To Channel Triple H I watch my TV-uh
and I want to break it when I see John Cena
If I hear The Champ is Here just one more time
I'ma have to come back and bust a wicked rhyme!
YO BABY YO BABY YO!
*end of tape*

We'll have more on this story as soon as we get a reply from John Cena...

James Steele
03-08-2006, 01:16 AM
My sig > you

Funky Fly
03-08-2006, 03:16 AM
Next guy to show his sig, gets banned.

Seriously, some dumbass with a 56k connection will stroll in here and have a heart attack if I let this go on.

RP
03-08-2006, 03:18 AM
"I want to urge you to continue being who you are because our young boys in this country, they need to hear from you," he said. "If anything, be bolder in who you are. Because our boys are getting a lot of the wrong messages about what it means to be a man in this world. About how you should act, and how you should dress, and how you should talk, and how you should treat people. They don't always get the right message, but you guys have the right messages." Especially you Bob Sanders. BAD BOB SANDERS!!!!!!!

Funky Fly
03-08-2006, 03:20 AM
That's nice, peanut.

Dave Youell
03-08-2006, 03:21 AM
Yo baby yo baby yo!

Corkscrewed
03-08-2006, 03:46 AM
C'mon... even loopydate has upgraded to DSL. I mean, how many people here have 56k anyway?

Nervous Ferret
03-08-2006, 03:48 AM
ban me

Nervous Ferret
03-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Also wtf the only person bbesides Steele was the topic starter

James Steele
03-08-2006, 04:01 AM
Funky Fly doesn't care about Science Guy people.