PDA

View Full Version : Gregory Helms Injured

Mr. Nerfect
03-13-2006, 04:39 PM
[/URL]
[url]Gregory Helms Interview (http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/031006helmsinjury)

This is an interview on WWE.com in which it is revealed Helms might need to take off 3-6 weeks to recover from a broken nose. Poor guy, but on the plus side, it happened right here in Brisbane! Wooo! Briz Vegas!

In the interview it says it could affect his status as WWE Cruiserweight Champion. I really thinkt his could be good for the Cruiserweight Division. Start up some kind of tournament on SmackDown!, and then have the finals take place at WrestleMania with Gregory Helms on commentary. Maybe have the finals be Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick?

The WWE isn't too high on London, but reading that interview, Paul London makes the most sense to feud with Helms coming out of this, so I'd put the title on him heading into a London vs. Helms match at Judgment Day.

Another idea would be to have the cruiserweights Gregory Helms has yet to defeat in singles competition (Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Super Crazy, Kid Kash, Jamie Noble & Simon Dean) and have them compete in an elimination match on SmackDown!. Simon Dean may not be considered a cruiserweight by the WWE, but I think he would be good in the match. Daivari could be good in there, as well. Seven is an odd number, but it is ironically the number of people in the Cruiserweight Open Invitation where Helms won the Cruiserweight Title. Seven could become the number associated with the Cruiserweight Division.

Anyway, I'd go with a Paul London vs. Brian Kendrick match at WrestleMania for the Cruiserweight Title, with London turning quasi-heel, then feuding with Gregory Helms.

They'll probably just keep the belt on Helms and leave the cruiserweights off WrestleMania, though.

Cruiserweight 3:16
03-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Ouch

The Optimist
03-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Lol, London turning quasi-heel would entail the WWE giving any of the cruiser-weights an actual personality.(besides the Mexicools) The only thing I have seen that shows me what London is like besides his moves are his pants.

Vermaat
03-13-2006, 08:44 PM
I think Helms can still wrestle.

But if WWE needs a new champ, they should use super crazy, he deserves it more then any other cruiserweight because he has been having some amazing matches. He just needs a manager because he really can't talk on the mic.

Impact!
03-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Are you from Brisbane Alienoid?

Dave Youell
03-14-2006, 04:53 AM

But if WWE needs a new champ, they should use super crazy, he deserves it more then any other cruiserweight because he has been having some amazing matches. He just needs a manager because he really can't talk on the mic.
:y:

I like you, you can stay

Londoner
03-14-2006, 01:07 PM

You know what name came to my mind first when you said 'super crazy needs a manager'?Paul Heyman.He would be perfect.

Mr. Nerfect
03-15-2006, 04:08 AM
Are you from Brisbane Alienoid?

Indeed I am.

BTW, Shannon Moore needs to kick some ass for Gregory Helms. A tougher version of "3 Count" (without the boy band thing) would be great. Helms' current theme music and Shannon Moore's WWE music seem to blend well together. Gregory Helms & Shannon Moore vs. Jamie Noble & Kid Kash vs. Paul London & Brian Kendrick vs. The Mexicools? Oh fuck yeah!

Impact!
03-15-2006, 04:44 AM
Lol I didnt know you were from Bris Alienoid. Holla fellow Brisbanian:p