PDA

View Full Version : Rhetorical Wrestling Questions

Xero
03-14-2006, 08:52 AM
Post some rhetorical wrestling-related questions. You can answer previous ones if you'd like (or your own). I'll start with one...

If Chyna doesn't want to be treated like a woman, or treated like a man, what does she want to be treated as?

Chuck Jones
03-14-2006, 09:10 AM
why do main eventers always wait until after the show starts to arrive? If Funaki can arrive on time, why can't they?

Funky Fly
03-14-2006, 09:15 AM
Why do steel chairs and tables have less effect on people in hardcore and TLC matches?

crock69
03-14-2006, 09:16 AM
How is it that millions of people can see a backstage segment on TV; but the wrestlers never know about it.

ddpBANG
03-14-2006, 09:26 AM
If Chyna doesn't want to be treated like a woman, or treated like a man, what does she want to be treated as?
Treat her for just who she is.

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 10:34 AM
Post some rhetorical wrestling-related questions. You can answer previous ones if you'd like (or your own). I'll start with one...

For who and what she is. ;)

Who betta than Kanyon?

Kane Knight
03-14-2006, 10:39 AM
How is it that millions of people can see a backstage segment on TV; but the wrestlers never know about it.

For that matter, howcum they occasionally can?

Xero
03-14-2006, 10:44 AM
When wrestlers debut/invade the other show when they shouldn't, why, when they ask for a mic, they get it? And why don't they cut it off while they're bad-mouthing the show/company?

PureHatred
03-14-2006, 10:46 AM
Why do wrestlers' theme song and video play before unplanned appearances? Does that mean that, Steve Austin for instance, runs by the production truck just before he heads down to the ring...

"Listen you sumbitch...Stone Cold is tired of listening to that sumbitch Vince McMahon run his mouth..so even though I'm not scheduled to be here and I want to take him by surprise...go ahead and cue my music and pyro..and make sure you get Stone Cold's good side on the way down to the ring :mad:!!!"

Fryza
03-14-2006, 10:46 AM
Well, why do when another company/debuter/whatnot jump in from the crowd, I think the heavier question would be "Why doesn't the security attempt to stop them first?".