PDA

View Full Version : Broken Sword

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Ok, I have no idea how many of you are interested in this franchise. But for those who are, you probably know that there is a fourth instalment on the way titled The Angel of Death.

I mainly wanted to see if I could spark a discusion about this series, being a fan of them myself. Such as your favourite parts/aspects/characters. And what you excpect from BS4.

Also, Broken Sword 1 was rereleased for GBA. Are there any plans to do this for BS2?

Astley316
03-18-2006, 10:39 AM
Yey another Broken sword fan.

Ive played all three and am really looking forward to the fourth, though im not sure if Nico is in this one since they mentioned the plot revolves around another woman george is involved with. My favorite part from the entire series, would have to say just the whole experience of the first 2 games, i grew up playing adventure games such as monkey island, fate of atlantis. it was good to play a classic point and click game again. Though i thought they did an excellant job on the third game.
I think there were plans to relase bs2 on the GBA, but i think they got scrapped, simply because broken sword 1 came out ages ago for the gba and ive heard nothing of 2 since then.

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Like you, I grew up on adventure games. Mainly BS and Discworld though. I heard that BS4 will be a 3D point and click, which I think will be much better. Don't get me wrong, I loved the style of 3, but adventure games belong in the point and click genre