PDA

View Full Version : Cena diss song...and i swear to god i have nothing to do with it

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 12:16 AM
http://www.myspace.com/KABAL

Go play his song called "Your time is up" its cenas beat with him rapping over it dissin cena.....as much as i hate cena, i would never actually waste 32 bars or more over him. This guys not even that great and personally, i think its wack to attack a ACTOR who really cant rap. i just laughed.

Fryza
03-20-2006, 12:24 AM
LOL, that's terrible.

"Guys, check dis shit out. I'm gonna start beef wit dis rapper in da WWE, and use his own song on him!"

LOL Dumbfuck. I'm going to laugh with McMahon and the legal team find this.

Blitz
03-20-2006, 12:26 AM
Why on earth would we think you're responsible for this?

Methinks the cobra doth protest too much.

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 12:31 AM
Why on earth would we think you're responsible for this?

Methinks the cobra doth protest too much.

A while back (my first post) i mentioned i rap and that its kinda agrivating to see cena who has no real skills make it as a rapper, as im a hip hop head and believe theres enough garbage on the radio without vince and wwes help. Then it was shined on that he isnt really a rapper, hes an actor on tv payed to be one. then i found this and laughed, really hard

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 12:33 AM
LOL, that's terrible.

"Guys, check dis shit out. I'm gonna start beef wit dis rapper in da WWE, and use his own song on him!"

LOL Dumbfuck. I'm going to laugh with McMahon and the legal team find this.

Technically, thats what most rappers do when the "beef" sometiems they steal each others beats and diss each other over them. WTF could u beef with cena about tho? hes a fucking actor

Blitz
03-20-2006, 12:35 AM
A while back (my first post) i mentioned i rap and that its kinda agrivating to see cena who has no real skills make it as a rapper, as im a hip hop head and believe theres enough garbage on the radio without vince and wwes help. Then it was shined on that he isnt really a rapper, hes an actor on tv payed to be one. then i found this and laughed, really hard

Does Cena really get played on the radio? I've never heard him anywhere except WWE (granted, I don't listen to much hip hop...)

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Does Cena really get played on the radio? I've never heard him anywhere except WWE (granted, I don't listen to much hip hop...)
No, not ever that im aware of, Hot 97 and Power 105.1 would have full scale riots brake out if they ever played him, and in the Violent rage type riot. I just mentioned the whole radio thing cause i was just giving an example.

Corkscrewed
03-20-2006, 02:16 AM
lmao... wtf was that? At least rap well...

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 01:41 PM
lmao... wtf was that? At least rap well...

I know right? sounds like the only time hes ever held a flow is when hes pissing.

Funky Fly
03-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Technically, thats what most rappers do when the "beef" sometiems they steal each others beats and diss each other over them. WTF could u beef with cena about tho? hes a fucking actor
Anyone who listens to rap knows that, but were talking about Vince McWhiteman. Somehow, I don't think he'd let it slide if he decided it was worth getting worked up over.

Kane Knight
03-20-2006, 10:58 PM
You know, Cobra, I recall at one point you spent time "dissing" him for not being able to rap, and talking about wanting to make a "diss" track on him.

It's funny seeing you talk shit about someone for doing what you yourself talked about doing.

94 SVT Cobra
03-21-2006, 02:51 PM
You know, Cobra, I recall at one point you spent time "dissing" him for not being able to rap, and talking about wanting to make a "diss" track on him.

It's funny seeing you talk shit about someone for doing what you yourself talked about doing.

Thats the beauty of it all, i realized how stupid it would have been to actualyl do it. now im watching someone make a stupid move that i knew better then to do despite contemplating the idea a few times. He still cant rap, but hes an actor. For some odd reason i took cena seriously at first.

Kane Knight
03-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Wigga, you be trippin.

Seriously, you've made the same arguments, whining about Cena being a "rapper" and fought when folks have told you he just plays one on TV. To quote another white man who can't rap, "don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

The beauty of it is you were both retarded, but he had the balls to put his money where his mouth is.

Schoenauer
03-21-2006, 03:34 PM
This is make it or break it for Cobra's rap career.

Just John
03-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Haha

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-21-2006, 03:39 PM

Gien that I've never heard him on radio, but I've seen his videos played quite a bit on MTV and VH1

Disturbed316
03-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Yo yo yo yo yo

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Yo yo yo yo yo

I can walk the dog and rock the cradle with mine :shifty:

Disturbed316
03-21-2006, 04:38 PM
SHOTGUN.........AROUND THE WORLD!

Lord-Of-Darkness
03-21-2006, 04:57 PM
SLEEPER! no, wait..... ah crap

Batsu
03-25-2006, 08:29 PM
WTF...
The only thing really gay about this track is that guy's voice. His lyrics and delivery are actually decent. LMFAO @ him doing that track though.

Kane Knight
03-25-2006, 08:34 PM
WTF...
The only thing really gay about this track is that guy's voice. His lyrics and delivery are actually decent. LMFAO @ him doing that track though.

The delivery's kinda pointless. The voice is poking fun at Cena, so if that's your only complaint, you need something better to whine about.

I did like a few of the lines...

"I could say Vanilla Ice, but that's too Damn typical, plus it's an insult to Rob Van Winkle."