PDA

View Full Version : Van Terminator

Stickman
03-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I can't stand how shane macmahon blatantly ripped this move off from RVD. Now, RVD will probably never ever do the move again while in the WWE. Shane looks pathetic when he does it as he doesn't always make it across the ring. I want to see a real wrestler, aka RVD doing the move, not that little bitch.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2006, 01:04 PM
Rob's already done it in the WWE, even after Shane started doing it. And Shane doesn't fall that short. And fuck, even RVD falls a little short sometimes.

You want to see a badass one (minus weapons) go watch CIMAs. He also does a forward flip dropkick version.

94 SVT Cobra
03-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Rob's already done it in the WWE, even after Shane started doing it. And Shane doesn't fall that short. And fuck, even RVD falls a little short sometimes.

You want to see a badass one (minus weapons) go watch CIMAs. He also does a forward flip dropkick version.

Whats CIMA?

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2006, 03:24 PM

What Would Kevin Do?
03-20-2006, 03:25 PM
It's not a what, it's a who....

tucsonspeed6
03-20-2006, 03:55 PM
RVD sold Shane the patent for a bag of pot.

addy2hotty
03-20-2006, 06:44 PM
I loved the way JR called it 'Shanes version of the Terminator'.

I'll be back.

Dave Youell
03-21-2006, 10:23 AM

Shane did it at Mania 17 before RVD was in the WWE :p

What Would Kevin Do?
03-21-2006, 02:19 PM
Shane did it at Mania 17 before RVD was in the WWE :p

Huh? I know that.

Like I said, RVD started using his in WWE AFTER Shane did it first. SO the fact that Shane uses it has not stopped RVD from using it. I know he's done it to Kane a few times.

Innovator
03-21-2006, 02:52 PM
He did it to Heyman when he was feuding with Brock in July of 2002. He took the chair with him.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Yeah, when RVD takes the chair w/ him, it's way more impressive.

Arnold HamNegger
03-21-2006, 04:40 PM
I raised an eyebrow when I saw Shane do it on RAW recently and now it's twice after SNME. If WWE stopped RVD from doing it, then why the hell can Shane? RVD's move set has been so limited since returning, but hopefully he's just getting the rust off. Otherwise, RVD has to be furious if he's not allowed to do it.

What Would Kevin Do?
03-22-2006, 12:49 AM
RVD is allowed to do it.

It's not something he can really incorporate into regular matches though.

Unless he does it w/o a chair.

Also, who knows if he can even do it after his surgery?

Dave Youell
03-22-2006, 03:03 AM
I find it funny that if the trash can wasn't there, Shane wouldn't make it. Yet RVD can do it with ease

Chavo Classic
03-22-2006, 05:31 AM
I find it funny that if the trash can wasn't there, Shane wouldn't make it. Yet RVD can do it with ease

Bare in mind Shane is a 35+ year old business man with a child whilst RVD is a professional athlete.

Rumour has it that RVD was tired of Shane's intimations and took it upon himself to act on an 'anything you can do I can do better' approach and started working in WWE Business Development in late 2005. His first meeting with potential sponsors ended without conclusion after he kicked a filofax into the face of the visiting executive and has since been released.

Arnold HamNegger
03-22-2006, 08:47 PM
RVD is allowed to do it.

It's not something he can really incorporate into regular matches though.

Well, he went A LONGGGG time without doing it, including his time with Smackdown. He could have easily done it when he was Tag Champs with Rey. (Rey holding the chair.)

I just assumed that WWE told him he couldn't do it anymore. I LOVE RVD, but WWE needs to let him add some more moves to his move-set.

Chavo Classic
03-23-2006, 05:24 AM
I just assumed that WWE told him he couldn't do it anymore...

But let Shane do it? Yeh, even the WWE's not that hypocritical.