PDA

View Full Version : When Booker T threw up on Cole...

V
03-24-2006, 07:10 AM
Was that scripted?

For people who don't know what I'm talking about, Booker T got the stink face from Rikishi, he got up out of the ring and threw up all over micheal cole.

Cole looked pretty pissed off and left, then they had JR come in.

Was that scripted? If so, what the fuck was the point of throwing up all over an announcer for no reason?

Also, since I have another question and don't see the point in making two threads, does anyone know how that little Johnny storyline with heidenreich on raw, was supposed to end?

Xero
03-24-2006, 08:29 AM
Well, I would imagine that it was scripted. Sure there's a point in it. Would YOU like to get someone's ass like Rikishi's in your face?

As far as Little Johnny goes, I was banking on his penis...

V
03-24-2006, 03:44 PM
I just dont' get how booker t can throw up on command, and why would he do it all over cole

Xero
03-24-2006, 03:50 PM
I'm pretty sure he put something in his mouth or just squeezed a bag of something, because he covered his mouth in a fairly unnatural way, if I'm thinking of the right segment...

M-A-G
03-25-2006, 01:36 AM
Yes, it was scripted. Just another way to A). Make the stinkface look grosser and B). further humiliate a former WCW star. OK, I made that last one up. As far as the Little Johnny thing, it was allegedly (depending on who you ask) going to be either like a puppet a la Mr. Hat or an alter ego of Heidenreich. Trish allegedly got a glimpse of Little Johnny in one vignette if I'm not mistaken.