PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling downloads/torrents

RVDmark
03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Can anyone out there tell me why certain wrestling torrent websites only allow sign-ups like once a month? The description in the torrents is advertising their site telling me to go support them and sign-up. I go to the site and they say that sign-ups are closed till april. Whats the point of shutting sign-ups?

Also If you arre one of the wonderous people who records wrestling, removes the adverts and shares it with the world THANKYOU adverts suck.

I know I shouldn't moan about these sites when I get to watch for free but waiting 3 days to watch is annoying as 9/10 times I get bored waiting and come here to find out what happened.

ThruTheWire
03-24-2006, 10:02 AM
Why don't you ask them?

Xero
03-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

sadio8
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
well, wrestling torrent websites can do what they want simple as that. The more people that sign up means an increase in traffic which means its costs them more money to run the site. Plus it seperates the people who share wrestling files from the people who just download and leech them without sharing. So, it saves the site operators from doing time consuming work!

Xero
03-24-2006, 03:00 PM
well, wrestling torrent websites can do what they want simple as that. The more people that sign up means an increase in traffic which means its costs them more money to run the site. Plus it seperates the people who share wrestling files from the people who just download and leech them without sharing. So, it saves the site operators from doing time consuming work!
Wasn't it just easier to say "Because you touch yourself at night"?

RVDmark
03-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Fair point I suppose, the reason I asked on here is because I can't get to their forums as I can't sign up and as this is a wrestling site I figured people on here might be members or just know.

And Xero limit. I do touch myself but im thinking of you;)

sadio8
03-24-2006, 03:19 PM
Dunno if you are looking for torrent sites with wrestling but here is one:

http://booya.fullcontactzone.com/ <--- free :)

TerranRich
03-24-2006, 05:53 PM
:naughty:

sadio8
04-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Sorry to bump this but just a reminder for those who are looking for wrestling torrents:

www.pwtorrents.net

Apr-08-06 - Signups reopen this Monday ( Sarge )

Reminder to current members to tell your friends that PWT signups will be reopen for 5 days only from Monday 10th April to Friday 14th April.
We know many non-members have been eager to get on to download Wrestlemania 22 from our tracker. If you know a person who is going to signup, let him/her know that in order to stay apart of this community is to seed as much as you leech, if not, more.

Thanks.

So, if you want quality wrestling torrents....with good download speeds then there's your source =-)

DaveWadding
04-09-2006, 11:25 PM
actually sign ups are open right now.