PDA

View Full Version : if shanon moore goes to smackdown

JoeJoyner
03-24-2006, 07:45 PM
this might what wwe was teasing with matt losing all the tag matches.......they will go back on that storyline after wrestlemania and they will team up.........and win the tag belts probably

Kane Knight
03-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Right after Ric Flair wins MitB and uses it to take the title away from Cena at the end of the night.

Mr. Nerfect
03-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Shannon Moore will go to SmackDown! (if the WWE has brains), and he will compete in the Cruiserweight Division (if the WWE has brains).

I don't see why they don't have him start this week. Have Finlay vs. Shannon Moore, with Shannon Moore winning after Matt Hardy runs in, hits the Twist of Fate on Finlay, allowing Shannon Moore to hit the Halo for three.

If the WWE has brains, they will do their best to give Shannon Moore some wins. They may be considered cheap wins, but wins still the same.

The One
03-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Why? Does Shannon Moore have some potential to become a draw? I submit he does not.

Well...other then possible sales in the Diva magazines.

Mr. Nerfect
03-24-2006, 10:21 PM
Why? Does Shannon Moore have some potential to become a draw? I submit he does not.

I agree, he won't be a huge draw for the company, but I can see him being a high spot of SmackDown!.

Looking at the current Cruiserweight Division, one thing you are missing are credible faces. It looks like the WWE has plans to use Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Super Crazy in these roles, but they are also parts of a tag team.

If Moore can get a bunch of wins against heavyweight heels, he might be able to draw appropriate attention to the Cruiserweight Division, without substracting from the Tag Team Division.

loopydate
03-24-2006, 11:29 PM
Shannon Moore will go to SmackDown! (if the WWE has brains), and he will compete in the Cruiserweight Division (if the WWE has brains).

I don't see why they don't have him start this week. Have Finlay vs. Shannon Moore, with Shannon Moore winning after Matt Hardy runs in, hits the Twist of Fate on Finlay, allowing Shannon Moore to hit the Halo for three.

If the WWE has brains, they will do their best to give Shannon Moore some wins. They may be considered cheap wins, but wins still the same.

Substitute Road Warrior for Finlay, and that's a good idea. Matt's sort of feuding with RW, and it would make sense for him to back his new partner at the expense of the guy who betrayed him.

If anybody's doing run-ins on Finlay matches, it should be Lashley.

Mr. Nerfect
03-25-2006, 12:17 AM
Substitute Road Warrior for Finlay, and that's a good idea. Matt's sort of feuding with RW, and it would make sense for him to back his new partner at the expense of the guy who betrayed him.

If anybody's doing run-ins on Finlay matches, it should be Lashley.

That would work, too.

I just said Finlay because Matt Hardy currently has nothing going into WrestleMania as far as feuds go.

Kane Knight
03-25-2006, 01:08 AM
Shannon Moore can feud with whoever he wants...He'll be jobbing within the week.

Rey-Rey
03-25-2006, 01:59 AM
They should also put Evan Karagias in Smackdown! and then they can all reform 3-Count.

The One
03-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Please tell me you're kidding.

Rey-Rey
03-25-2006, 02:03 AM
Very much so. ;)

Though I thought it was a bit funny when Tank Abbott was their #1 fan.

dablackguy
03-25-2006, 02:15 AM
Right after Ric Flair wins MitB and uses it to take the title away from Cena at the end of the night.

And watch the suicide rate rise by the day

Bring back 3 count

nah I'm playing

PureHatred
03-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Shannon Moore pretty much sucks.

Stickman
03-25-2006, 11:45 AM
LOL at wrestlers gettinig hired. THey're probably all excited and shit about the job, then they're told they have to work WCW Saturday show....I mean Smackdown!