PDA

View Full Version : I have found the source of cenas power.....

94 SVT Cobra
03-27-2006, 07:50 AM
http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id=17308/articles/news

In this article, john cena states that fans booing him fires him up, at last, the source of his power! But on the real, thats one corny ass way to handle it. BS it fires him up IMO. I wonder what its like to be the ONLY superstar in history to haver spent a year tryin to get over as champ as a face, and gets more boos then most heels. its gotta suck, its not like one of those "revolutionary firsts" like SCSA, its more of a "God this champ sucks get him off my tv first"

McLegend
03-27-2006, 08:11 AM
He isn't the only big face superstar to get booed.

Diesel
HBK
Bret
Steamboat

All were big face superstars and all got booed.

94 SVT Cobra
03-27-2006, 08:12 AM

Diesel
HBK
Bret
Steamboat

Sadly i dont recall any of them getting booed, when they were faces at least. Maybe diesel but i dont think they were half as bad as cena gets it were they?

McLegend
03-27-2006, 08:16 AM
HBK got booed at MSG against Sid, and at the time pretty much every smart fan hated HBK just because his character was so goodie goodie. At MSG it was just as bad as what Cena gets now.

Cena may get it more then what they got, but Cena isn't the only one this has happened to.

Xero
03-27-2006, 08:31 AM
Man I'll feel sorry for Cena if he's still face when the WWE goes back to MSG.... That is, after I belittle him with the rest of the New York crowd. :shifty:

Ol Dirty Dastard
03-27-2006, 08:38 AM
Aside from the scsa feud I don't remember Bret Hart ever being booed as a face.

I mean he was feuding with Austin when Austin was about to make history, so you can't blame him for being booed. And even then,it was still split.

Pinnacle Charisma
03-27-2006, 08:43 AM

Diesel
HBK
Bret
Steamboat

I remember Diesal, HBK and Bret being booed but could someone enlighten me when Steamboat got booed as a face

chipoftheoldblock
03-27-2006, 09:52 AM
Man I'll feel sorry for Cena if he's still face when the WWE goes back to MSG.... That is, after I belittle him with the rest of the New York crowd. :shifty:

Dude I don't have a problem with this cena dude but I neither like him because for some what reasons his in ring
abilities are below average. His only cool move was the Throwback which he used to use in his early days

Kane Knight
03-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Done and done...This is like the third time this has been posted...But I must ask why you invest so much time on Cena if you hate him so...

Xero
The Protobomb is awesome (simple, yet effective and cool looking) but he only uses it as a signature move...

Kane Knight
Don't forget the Rock got seriously booed as a "face."

94 SVT Cobra
03-27-2006, 10:02 AM
Done and done...This is like the third time this has been posted...But I must ask why you invest so much time on Cena if you hate him so...

It was a random tid bit i read, and i laughed. That other song i found dissin cena, was actually something that came up on you tube when i was looking for wwe stuff, and it had his myspace link on it...that also made me laugh. things that make me laugh are postable imo, and cena just happens to be one of them

McLegend
03-27-2006, 10:17 AM
I remember Diesal, HBK and Bret being booed but could someone enlighten me when Steamboat got booed as a face
I'm actually not all that sure about Steamboat like I am on all the other people I mentioned.

I'm somewhat sure it was when he was feuding with Flair. Steamboat would come to the ring with his wife and kids while Flair would come to the ring with like 6 girls all over him. The crowd ended up loving Flair.

Again I'm somewhat sure he got booed, but it wasn't on the level as the other people I mentioned.

McLegend
03-27-2006, 10:18 AM
Don't forget the Rock got seriously booed as a "face."
Yeah but he wasn't the top face like Bret, HBK, and Diesel. I thought SVT cobra was only talking about the top faces. Otherwise I would have said The Rock first.

Pepsi Man
03-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Aside from the scsa feud I don't remember Bret Hart ever being booed as a face.

I mean he was feuding with Austin when Austin was about to make history, so you can't blame him for being booed. And even then,it was still split.
Some fans were sick of Hart around just the time frame of the Stone Cold feud and even before that, because everytime you turned around, Bret Hart had been "screwed", and had sort of become whiney about it.

Kane Knight
03-27-2006, 01:02 PM
It was a random tid bit i read, and i laughed. That other song i found dissin cena, was actually something that came up on you tube when i was looking for wwe stuff, and it had his myspace link on it...that also made me laugh. things that make me laugh are postable imo, and cena just happens to be one of them

Seriously, you have too much of a hardon for Cena. Especially for a wigger who'd probably kill to have his position in life.

PureHatred
03-27-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm actually not all that sure about Steamboat like I am on all the other people I mentioned.

I'm somewhat sure it was when he was feuding with Flair. Steamboat would come to the ring with his wife and kids while Flair would come to the ring with like 6 girls all over him. The crowd ended up loving Flair.

Again I'm somewhat sure he got booed, but it wasn't on the level as the other people I mentioned.

I think people cheered Flair, but I don't think they really booed Steamboat. This was an amazing feud and the mixed reaction Flair got was the springboard for another amazing feud with Terry Funk. Damn, that was an amazing run.