Triple H

reasons

What Would Kevin Do?
03-29-2006, 12:52 AM
Hogan by far.

Pinnacle Charisma
03-29-2006, 12:54 AM
Good Question.

Its a tough one as both are notorious for being horrible politicians but I would have to say Hogan.

At least HHH has put over more people that had the potential to lead the company for example Benoit, Shelton, Bats and I believe if Cena was over as a face then HHH there would have been not a doubt in this years lead up that HHH would have jobbed to Cena. And may I remind you all that HHH jobbed to Benoit in the biggest ppv of all time.

But HHH is no angel though the years he has kept the belt more than he needed to and sabotaging the careers of the likes of Jericho, Christian , Orton and Kane.

But that’s nothing compared to Mr. Terry Bolea. This man did not get cleanly pinfalled in 7 years. In his prime he jobbed to almost noone and even when he did it didn’t really make his rival look that good. Even when he “passed the torch” to Warrior he deliberately sabotaged him after the he won the belt. If you doubt this even read Hogan’s biography (unfortunately I have) as he openly gloats about him stealing Warriors thunder. He even refused to put over Bret Hart. That’s two wrestlers that he hurt that could possibly have lead the company. And Hogan’s actions in WCW are well documented.

Corkscrewed
03-29-2006, 01:58 AM
Hogan by a hundred miles. I have never heard of Hogan willingly putting anyone over except maybe Lesnar (and I think that was more of WWE making it so).

HHH has been out of the title spotlight (and the title) for basically a year and has put people over. Although only Batista has remained in the main event, at least HHH does put people over (even if it's mostly people he figures will be below him a few months later), whereas Hogan has like, never done that.

John la Rock
03-29-2006, 02:05 AM
can't say

dablackguy
03-29-2006, 02:05 AM
Am I the only one that thinks it would be hard to say unless you've seen it firsthand? Like, worked backstage for wwe firsthand

Indifferent Clox
03-29-2006, 02:09 AM
Double H

at least HHH has different moves each time he makes a jobber

Rammsteinmad
03-29-2006, 02:37 AM
Hogan.

Rob
03-29-2006, 03:23 AM
HHH. He worked his way into ownership in the company. Don't get much better than that.

Pinnacle Charisma
03-29-2006, 07:16 AM
Am I the only one that thinks it would be hard to say unless you've seen it firsthand? Like, worked backstage for wwe firsthand

Maybe so but Hogans and HHH backstage antics are widily known. While we dont know the whole details we do know alot of them.

But I understand your point for example it would be hard for us to figure out who is worse backstage between for example Benoit or Hardcore Holly

Xero
03-29-2006, 07:21 AM
HHH. He worked his way into ownership in the company. Don't get much better than that.
You mean Hogan didn't own WCW technically?

dablackguy
03-29-2006, 02:29 PM
Maybe so but Hogans and HHH backstage antics are widily known. While we dont know the whole details we do know alot of them.

But I understand your point for example it would be hard for us to figure out who is worse backstage between for example Benoit or Hardcore Holly

See that's the thing. We don't know firsthand, none of us do, unless you work backstage for WWE. I'm of the opinion that the media can depict things certain ways that aren't always the exact truth. Gatekeeping, if you will.

Am I saying HHH or HH aren't involved politically backstage? Hell no. Because that information comes from various credible sources. But in terms of specific incidents, I would take it with a grain of salt, because there's no way to verify EXACTLY what happened, unless you're a wwe employee.

St. Jimmy
03-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Hogan, For The Win.

He has never entertained me.
Trips has and still to this day atleast sparks my intrest.

Hogan is just lame. I Mark out for Arn Anderson way before Hogan.

Mayo
03-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Hogan because he is not entertaining at all really and as it has been said plenty in here, never really put anyone over to make them stars. HHH put Benoit, Benjamin, etc. over.

Also, because I like HHH :p

Savio
03-29-2006, 03:33 PM
HHH, Hollywood Hulk Hogan

HBK taught Hunter polotics, Hogan beat HBK in polotics. Hogan wins by default.

Yeah Hogan fucked up stings win at starrcade.

Extreme Angle
03-29-2006, 03:49 PM
i don't get the question...