PDA

View Full Version : WWE: Illegal Mexican Wrestlers Taking Smackdowns American Wrestlers Don't Want

BobBitchen
03-29-2006, 05:41 PM
all the news that not fit to print!!!:D :D

WWE: Illegal Mexican Wrestlers Taking Smackdowns American Wrestlers Don't Want (http://www.theonion.com/content/node/46687)

Kane Knight
03-29-2006, 05:43 PM
:rofl":

Arnold HamNegger
03-29-2006, 06:00 PM
"The idea that these Mexicans are somehow stealing jobs from American wrestlers is ridiculous,"McMahon said.
"After all, someone's got to take these folding chairs to the face." McMahon then picked up a folding chair and whacked Rey Mysterio Jr. in the face.

:y:

Kane Knight
03-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Shit, just got me another hardon.

Shadow
03-29-2006, 06:13 PM
Why do I get the feeling KK is eventually going to be a writer for the Onion?

Kane Knight
03-29-2006, 06:17 PM
Why do I get the feeling KK is eventually going to be a writer for the Onion?

THAT SENTENCE AIN'T MADE OF SWEET MESQUITE TREATED KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!

BobBitchen
03-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Juventud Guerrera, you're headed for your own personal Day of the Dead," said Triple H, a noted opponent of Mexican wrestlers. "If I see you creeping down the aisle one more time, I'm going to notify the Big Boss Man, and you'll be sorry you ever crossed over into my storyline's territory."

LOLERSKATES:D :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

loopydate
03-29-2006, 10:46 PM
"Match after match, the world can see that the Americans hit our brethren with foreign objects like brass knuckles or barbed-wire baseball bats, but U.S. officials turn a blind eye to the abuse," Mascaras said. "When they turn around, the Mexicans are passed out in sleeper-holds, which only perpetuates the untrue stereotype that Mexican wrestlers are lazy."

:rofl: