PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart is going to Mania tonight!!!

Rob
04-02-2006, 12:49 PM
My brother is over in Chicago for the show and he just called me to say he saw Harry Smith and Teddy Hart this morning eating breakfast at their hotel. They reckon they are going to the show... with Bret.

Xero
04-02-2006, 01:11 PM
OMFG R U SHUR!?

And every fucking year it doesn't come true. But at least this year it has some basis.

Loose Cannon
04-02-2006, 01:16 PM
yea, wierd. Greg Price (promoter), whom I met at the Mid-Atlantic convention, said Bret was still there in Chicago as of 10 this morning. Dunno if he's taking a flight out in the afternoon or if he will be part of the show.

Nark Order
04-02-2006, 01:53 PM
The pale, fragile, 105 pound guy?

YOUR Hero
04-02-2006, 02:00 PM
every year, the same old rumour

blake639raw
04-02-2006, 02:07 PM
I'd bet my firstborn that Bret doesn't show up. From what I hear, they kept on trying to get him to appear all day yesterday, which made Bret really upset. He looked a little agitated at the HOF I think anyways.

Skippord
04-02-2006, 02:09 PM
I will take your firstborn if he does show up though

St. Jimmy
04-02-2006, 03:00 PM
mmm. Babysammich. <3

Xero
04-02-2006, 03:05 PM
OMG! I just heard from a friend who knows a guy who works for WWE's pyro crew and he said that they are setting up a spot where Burchill comes out on a cannon during the Michaels/Vince match and Bret's gonna be shot out of it and give Shawn a SUPER SPEAR!!!11!!1!

6to1
04-02-2006, 03:14 PM
i think there is a good chance he will show up, he may want a andy kaufman or hogan joins nwo moment. tonight could be one of the bigest swerves in wrestling history, 1st and formost bret is a pro wrestler an this may be the pirfect work for him.

St. Jimmy
04-02-2006, 03:16 PM
We are setting up a spot where Golddust/Vader/William Perry comes out on a cannon during the Michaels/Vince match and Bret's gonna be shot out of it and give Shawn a SUPER SPEAR!!!!!!

Corkscrewed
04-02-2006, 03:21 PM
They should shoot Perry out instead. Oh man, imagine the impact of THAT! :rofl:

St. Jimmy
04-02-2006, 03:23 PM
a Cannon that fires Refridgerators?! OUTRAGEOUS! XD

Dorkchop
04-02-2006, 04:20 PM
a Cannon that fires Refridgerators?! OUTRAGEOUS! XD

That cannon is going to have to be real fucking big.

The Naitch
04-02-2006, 05:30 PM
wouldnt be surprised if he shows up

SammyG
04-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Just read a report that he has flown out of Chicago. Same with Hogan. They are not appearing.

Rob
04-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Okay seriously I was obviously joking earlier but despite reports, Bret Hart really IS still in Chicago. Nobody can confirm for sure he left, not even Da Meltz.

Xero
04-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Okay seriously I was obviously joking earlier but despite reports, Bret Hart really IS still in Chicago. Nobody can confirm for sure he left, not even Da Meltz.
Boy Rob, what will you do if he DOES show up?

I mean, it's unlikely, but you're going to have to eat crow after all you have said about him not being there, whether it's last minute or Vince and Bret have known all this time.

Kane Knight
04-02-2006, 06:03 PM
Bret Hart will be appearing at Wrestlemania tonight, and in a stunning coup, we at the Ruse Report have discovered his plans. While rummaging through his dressing room, we found an envelope marked "Mana 22 speech" in his tights. Below is an excerpt:

You know, since I left the WWF unceremoniously, there has been a lot of talk about who screwed Bret. Vince McMahon insists that Bret Hart screwed Bret Hart. I didn't see that, and neither did you. And just to prove that point, I'm going to show you what "Bret Screwing Bret" looks like....*zip*"

There is more, but it's 22 pages of "fwap fwap fwap." We are uncertain what this means, but Bret clearly plans to speak whether they will hear him or not.

http://rusereport.livejournal.com/

clearly, he's showing up after all.

Rob
04-02-2006, 06:04 PM

I mean, it's unlikely, but you're going to have to eat crow after all you have said about him not being there, whether it's last minute or Vince and Bret have known all this time.

I thought it was unlikely but he is still in the city and he said he was leaving this morning. Lucky for me this is all a lie or I'd be bothered!

I don't know what I'd do. Be the last time I ever stick up for him anyway.

Kane Knight
04-02-2006, 06:05 PM

Does it matter if it's been planned or not? The minute he shows up, people will immediately be all ZOMFG SWERVE! WORK!!!! VINCE GOT US!!!! BIGGEST SWERVE IN HISTORY!!!!

So it doesn't much matter one way or another, whether Vince had to get down on his knees, and find out how deadly Bret's aim was to get him there, or if this has been the plan for 6 months.

Rob
04-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm convinced he is gonna "ring the bell" when Michaels has Vince in the sharpshooter or vice versa. (am I fuck!!)

Flair Wooo
04-02-2006, 06:32 PM
Bret wont be involved in any stupid storyline involving shawn and vince even if he does show up.

Loose Cannon
04-02-2006, 06:44 PM
lol

Xero
04-02-2006, 06:48 PM
:|