PDA

View Full Version : What is that, some kind of Boogen?

BigDaddyCool
04-03-2006, 01:52 AM
OMG, this is the post everyone has been looking for!!! That's right BDC's take on wrestlemainia sunday!!!!!!!!!

First off, yes I know there is a wrestlemainia topic already, probably more, but fuck that shit, I'm BDC and this will be a little more than just wrestlemainia. ;)

So I go over to Buffalo Wild Wings in Raytown to watch the big show. It was cool, an old co-work/friend was the bartender and he kept good care of me (i.e. free beer). I was a little disappointed in the first match, what with carlito losing, but I was happy that it was techinally Kane that got the pin.

Second match was pretty obivous who was going to win, either RVD or Shelton. Flair has no business being in a ladder match, and neither does Finley. Who the hell is Bob Lashley. And finally Matt Hardy sucks by himself. It really should have just been RVD vs Shelton in a ladder match for #1 condership, they would have been crazy good together.

Thrid match, hells yeah, show those illegals who is boss!!!! This match was extra sweet/funny to me because I saw JBL like friday or saturday morning on Fox news talking about the whole illegal alien issue that is all the rage. So beating up a Canuck while making fun of a dead mexican was hilarious to me.

Fourth Match, Edge is hardcore. I have a new found respect for Edge. Match of the year canidate.

5th Match. At first I was like, how can you follow Edge v Foley with anything, but then some kind of Boogen won wrestlemainia. BTW, "Some kind of Boogen" is an inside joke between me and my brother and friends. To get in on it, watch the futurama were Fry goes looking for bigfoot. Bender hears a noise and squeals, "Is that a wolf or some kind of Boogen!?!?" The Boogey Man is definitely some sort of Boogen.

6th Match. I mean this with the uptmost respect, those bitches can fight.

Match numbero 7. I'll be honest, I took a piss and a friend from workshowed up and was playing video poker and doing well. Didn't pay attention at all.

The Ocho! I was hoping for Bret Hart to show up and kick both their asses. And plus, RVD already did a suicidal jump from off a ladder earlier in the night, I don't care what Micheals did. It was ok, 3rd worst match of the night, but it was a lot better than 2nd and 1st worst matches of the night.

Nien? This match had its high points, like the 3 way german suplex, but it was also kind of lacking. Good on Rey Rey for winning. Also, about this time, some black dude sat down next to me at the bar and was chanting for HHH.

10. What the fuck? That match sucked. probably worst of the evening.

The main event? Fuck you Cena. Me and the black dude that I mentioned before were rooting HHH on like no tomorrow, and some little kid behind me was pulling for HHH, so this is the second time I've told some little kid that HHH doesn't suck but instead said little kid sucks at a chicken wing establishment. The first time was at a Hooters.

Though I am pissed about Cena retaining, this has to be the best Wrestlemainia I've ever seen. I'll say this again, Edge is hardcore.

After I got home from BWW and ragil-mainia the girl I went on a date with last night wanted to come over for a bit. So we made out and what not, thus making this the best night ever.

Also, forgive me for ask, but Desiel Mac, you weren't in Raytown, were you?

Shadow
04-03-2006, 02:07 AM
But you have to wonder...did Mania Make it...or Break it for the WWE?

Schoenauer
04-03-2006, 04:16 AM
On Vermacelli's terms, Mania was make it for them. For my terms? We'll see what happens post Wrestlemania, before I reach a conclusion if Mania was make it or break it.

Bad Company
04-03-2006, 04:38 AM
I think the WWE made the best out of the shitty situation they put themselves in.

chipoftheoldblock
04-03-2006, 05:42 AM
It was better than I excpected it to be, except for the wwe title match

Kane Knight
04-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Does anyone care about BDC's take on wrestling anymore?

tucsonspeed6
04-03-2006, 12:50 PM
I honestly expected much worse...

I mean, BDC would usually say the whole thing sucked and life sucks and WWE must die. So I give this thread a :y: If it was MAKE IT OR BREAK IT for BDC, I'd say he MAKED IT

BigDaddyCool
04-03-2006, 06:37 PM
It wasn't make it or break, I'll always watch wrestling because there is nothing better to do on a monday night.

RK0
04-03-2006, 07:00 PM
Shut the fucK up
you racist bitch

BigDaddyCool
04-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Yeah, calling me racist is really going to stop me. Anyhow, some of my best friends are or have been people of different ethic, cultural, and racial backgrounds. I just happen to think that nothing is out of bounds for humor.