PDA

View Full Version : Sorry RDD.

LoDownM
12-10-2003, 11:19 PM
But uh, you see, we may like the same hockey team, but see, the Chiefs are gonna stomp the Lions on sunday.

I hope :shifty:. I say that because, I talked so much shit that the Bronco's were gonna lose to the Chiefs, but then, well, you know what happened :(

Ant. you may like the Lions to, but, **** you :)

MoRcHeEbA
12-10-2003, 11:44 PM
I've never wanted the pats to lose so bad. It's not even that I don't like them cause I do.. I just want yash to leave. :)

Supreme Olajuwon
12-10-2003, 11:46 PM
My two favorite teams are playing each other this week :o

road doggy dogg
12-11-2003, 12:04 AM
The Lions are gonna get their asses kicked. They lost ANOTHER corner last week. If no receivers on the Chiefs have over 100 yards then the Chiefs deserve to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

The Outlaw
12-11-2003, 12:09 AM
LOL Eddie Kennison

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHEN IS ROGERS GETTING BACK :mad:

Gertner
12-11-2003, 12:13 AM
i will also throw my hat in the ring. If the Pats lose I will Leave. Which is very unlikely, since my Pats are Unstoppable.

I spotted my friend 30 points on the lions- chiefs game. I'm still confident i'll win!

Gertner
12-11-2003, 12:14 AM
LOL Eddie Kennison

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHEN IS ROGERS GETTING BACK :mad:

not till next year bro.

he's out for the season

#1-norm-fan
12-11-2003, 12:29 AM
This could be the easiest pick of the year. I don't think KC will blow them out though. I say it will be something like 30-20 Chiefs.

Also, I'm calling it early... when Detroit goes into Carolina in a couple weeks with a chance to set the record for longest losing streak on the road... they will win it.

VonErich Lives
12-11-2003, 05:40 AM
Pats will beat Jax, I think the Jets will be the "trap" game.

The Outlaw
12-11-2003, 02:56 PM
not till next year bro.

he's out for the season

SHIT.

I liked watching him play. :blush:

The Miz
12-11-2003, 05:31 PM
wow the seahawks are gonna get their asses kicked this week. against the rams on the road? :(

maybe next year if we can learn how to win away from seattle.

Y2Ant
12-12-2003, 11:23 AM
what, I don't like der Lions :mad:

I would like to see KC job though.

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-12-2003, 05:24 PM
I am torn.......I want the Patriots to win, but i also want Yash to leave :(

DXJerky-Version 2.5
12-12-2003, 08:46 PM
The Lions are gonna get their asses kicked. They lost ANOTHER corner last week. If no receivers on the Chiefs have over 100 yards then the Chiefs deserve to lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Now would be the perfect time for the Lions and Marriucci to pick up JJ Stokes. I think he would work well in his system up in the Motor City...that is if they get a chance to sign him. :-\

road doggy dogg
12-12-2003, 11:49 PM
Meh, if they do I hope it's only temporary, like for the end of the season. They have good receivers, they're all just injured. :o

Jesus Shuttlesworth
12-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Pats dropped JJ Stokes like 2 weeks after picking him up. He did have a nice TD catch againest the Colts, but it was ruled a non-catch. After seeing the replay it clearly was one though, Pats didnt challenge it though becuase the ball was spotted at one yard line some reason which i forget (I'm guessing Pass Interence but i don't remember) I thought he was gonna be successful because the Patriots don't have a tall reciever like him. All their wideouts are small and quick.

Sooo I think it would be a good pick up for the Lions. He is a solid player and I think he would be a steal if they were able to pick him up.