PDA

View Full Version : FanIQ.com

Joey Slugs
04-03-2006, 05:29 PM
http://www.faniq.com/index.php?id=24852

You wouldn’t play sports without keeping score. Why do you talk about sports without keeping score?

Every day there are thousands of sports predictions made without any accountability. "Sports experts" like Dick Vitale and Mel Kiper Jr., message boarders, your friends and even you are guilty of talking smack without backing it up. FanIQ solves this problem by tracking the opinions and predictions of fans and experts making it easy to compete and compare results.

At FanIQ, it’s easy to:

* Track your lifetime head to head W-L record for predictions with your friends
* Get your FanIQ, our proprietary measure of your ability to predict sports, and see where you rank versus other fans
* Easily create polls and prediction contests to challenge your friends and message board buddies. It automatically keeps score for you!
* Hold "sports experts" accountable for their opinions and predictions by submitting links to online articles. You can easily see how you compare to the experts.

FanIQ solves many of the frustrations inherent in message boards by holding fans accountable for predictions and opinions and using data and not words to settle disputes. Unlike Fantasy, you can meet and compete with other fans of your favorite team specifically about that team. There's also not a large time commitment as you can participate as much or as little as you like.

Getting started is easy and free. First, you’ll need about one minute to register. From there, customize your profile or just dive in and start answering polls. Your stats will be updated automatically. For more detail click-- How the FanIQ Community Works.

"Beta" means that we’re still in training camp working to perfect the site –- we appreciate your patience as we try to figure this thing out. We have lots of cool ideas but we’d rather hear yours. Answer our feedback polls or drop us a line and we’ll be sure to get back to you.
The FanIQ Team

P.S. FanIQ is much more fun when you compete with people you know. Invite your friends and we’ll automatically start tracking your head to head stats.

RoXer
04-03-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm signing up

RoXer
04-03-2006, 07:24 PM
http://www.faniq.com/league_profile.php?id=6975

RoXer
04-03-2006, 08:03 PM
This looks like an interesting site. I suggest everyone sign up and join the TPWW league.

I think I saw one "Nervous Ferret" under new people. :shifty:

BCWWF
04-03-2006, 08:48 PM
I joined, and saw your name, but it is kind of stupid

Nervous Ferret
04-04-2006, 01:44 AM
that site is way to confusing for me

Kris P Lettus
04-04-2006, 01:46 AM
I only keep up with football so it'd be pointless ATM..