PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton is...

McLegend
04-04-2006, 06:05 PM
suspended apparently

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=17325&p=1

RANDY ORTON SUSPENDED BY WWE
by Mike Johnson @ 5:28:00 PM on 4/4/2006

Although details are still sketchy at this time, PWInsider.com has learned that World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended Randy Orton for 60 days. I'm not yet sure of the reason, but I hope to have more on this story later today.

5:40 PM Update: WWE issued a text message via their mobile service confirming the story, citing that Orton had been suspended for "unprofessional conduct."

It should be interesting to see what WWE does at tonight's Smackdown taping as Orton had been advertised in the main event, challenging WWE World champion Rey Mysterio.

What the fuck are they going to do tonight.

redoneja
04-04-2006, 06:07 PM
Johnny Ace walks into the catering area: Guys, I have an announcement: SOMEONE HAS SHIT ON THE COATS!!!!!

shane warne
04-04-2006, 06:12 PM
But I got a SMS Alert stating Rey is going to defend his title against Orton on smackdown this week

Volchok
04-04-2006, 06:23 PM
Randy.. :(

Kane Knight
04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
HEY!

HEY! CAN MY ASS TODAY
I'LL GO TO TNA
AND WIPE MY ASS ON THE DOUBLE J!

SammyG
04-04-2006, 06:34 PM
Fuck. That sucks. Wonder what the reason is. Maybe he just freaked out cuz they didn't put the Strap on him

Bad Company
04-04-2006, 06:35 PM
You make your own bed.

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 06:37 PM
Give Rey Mysterio the official forfeit victory over Randy Orton (as punishment to Orton), and have Rey Mysterio face a mystery opponent.

The WWE has plenty of guys who can step up for a match. Chris Benoit in an Eddie Guerrero Tribute, JBL as the United States Champion (default #1 Contender) and pretty much anyone else on the roster.

It could be nice if Rey Mysterio defended the title against cruiserweights. Have him talk about being a mainstay of the Cruiserweight Division, and now he's the top guy in the promotion he's going to give other small guys opportunities. Rey Mysterio vs. Paul London for the World Heavyweight Title? :drool:

St. Jimmy
04-04-2006, 06:43 PM
You make your own bed.

and shit in it? :kiss:

Rob
04-04-2006, 06:58 PM
That's what you get when you are throwing china white up your nose and shitting in people's bags.

Xero
04-04-2006, 07:13 PM
Randy: OH FUCK! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS YOUR BAG!

Shane: THAT WAS THE DIAPER BAG!

Randy: Oh, well, at least nothing important was in-

Shane: MY KID WAS NAPPING IN THERE!

Randy: Oh... shit....

addy2hotty
04-04-2006, 07:19 PM
I might watch Smackdown this week then.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2006, 08:15 PM
vBulletin Message <!-- main error message --> You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Xero Limit 126 again.

Corkscrewed
04-04-2006, 08:16 PM
But ROFL at that, unless it's just a swerve so we think Orton will lose on SD.

Guess his cockiness has gotten the best of him. He prolly got pissed he jobbed to Mysterio and then was scheduled to job to him again. :lol:

Bad Company
04-04-2006, 11:06 PM
60 Days is the 2nd Strike under the wellness program :)

Mr. Nerfect
04-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I have a feeling SmackDown! will start with Booker T, Finlay, JBL & Kurt Angle in the lockerroom trying to get Theodore Long's attention. Booker T says he and Orton were running buddies during his battles with Chris Benoit, Finlay says the same thing, JBL says he is United States Champion, Angle says he wants his rematch, etc.

Then hopefully Theodore Long does the right thing and draws a name out of a hat to decide who gets to face Mysterio that night. More unpredictability could help SmackDown! a little bit. Actually draw the name randomly from a hat, nothing planned. Let Mysterio go out and wrestle with that person, and provided it does not suck, you have a pretty good main event.

KingofOldSchool
04-04-2006, 11:36 PM
I have a feeling SmackDown! will start with Booker T, Finlay, JBL & Kurt Angle in the lockerroom trying to get Theodore Long's attention. Booker T says he and Orton were running buddies during his battles with Chris Benoit, Finlay says the same thing

"My name's Finlay and I love to fight!"

rko4life
04-05-2006, 01:19 AM
this is bullshit!!!

Corkscrewed
04-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Actually, if history's any indication, it was just Ortonshit.

In a bag.

As others have joked about already. :shifty:

Cooler Tom Schuler
04-05-2006, 01:26 AM
Johnny Ace walks into the catering area: Guys, I have an announcement: SOMEONE HAS SHIT ON THE COATS!!!!!

WHAT?

rko4life
04-05-2006, 01:27 AM
funny guy

Impeccable
04-05-2006, 02:48 AM
Does anyone think it could have anything to do with the drugs testing policy that was bought in? Obviously, I'm just speculating, but I heard they were doing the first test just after Wrestlemania.

Blitz
04-05-2006, 04:15 AM
Nope, no one's speculated on that, least of all post #15 ;)

Impeccable
04-05-2006, 05:03 AM
D'oh...missed that.

Thanx Blitz!

Bad Company
04-05-2006, 05:57 AM
Thanks Bad Company :mad:

D Mac
04-05-2006, 07:13 AM
this is bullshit!!!

Lara Emily
04-05-2006, 07:20 AM
Hmm well he *spoilers* ---> Shows up on Smackdown this week and is scheduled to wrestle on Smackdown the week after as well.

D Mac
04-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Hmm well he *spoilers* ---> Shows up on Smackdown this week and is scheduled to wrestle on Smackdown the week after as well.

*sigh of relief.*

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey, does anyone think it might have something to do with the drug testing policy? :shifty:

V
04-05-2006, 08:53 AM
i duno KK, but it might have to do with that new thing they're doing with the testing of drugs and stuff

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 09:25 AM
i duno KK, but it might have to do with that new thing they're doing with the testing of drugs and stuff

Hey, what about their new wellness program?

SammyG
04-05-2006, 10:41 AM
Well wtf, they advertised a Angle Orton KOTR match for next week...

mrslackalack
04-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Well wtf, they advertised a Angle Orton KOTR match for next week...

I guess Angle will win by forfeit or someone will take Ortons place.

mrslackalack
04-05-2006, 11:38 AM
It would be hilalrous if Orton did RNN updates during his suspension.

Disturbed316
04-05-2006, 05:33 PM
lol unlucky Orton.

PureHatred
04-05-2006, 05:36 PM
It would be hilalrous if Orton did RNN updates during his suspension.

Blitz
04-05-2006, 05:40 PM
From Observer:

--According to WWE sources, Randy Orton's suspension starts on April 12th.

SammyG
04-05-2006, 06:05 PM
So he WILL wrestle against Angle and then hes suspended from there on. Maybe he will fake an injury or something, who knows. Dalip should beat the fuck out of him for no reason, and that will explain his 2 month absence. Damn 2 months without Orton :(

St. Jimmy
04-05-2006, 06:07 PM
so, 2 months of Raw being better than Smackdown? Nice.

Kane Knight
04-05-2006, 06:34 PM

So...You're saying Taker's replacing him?

darkpower
04-05-2006, 07:55 PM

Not exactly. I doubt we will see WWE not prepare for it (I'm getting heat for that, but oh well. At least I have some faith in them still.).

Though I doubt that the WWE will do this, I would like to see them pushing Booker T to a sort of main event status like he was around WM 19. With the way that he could play the heel, it would be perfect.

Or maybe they could send someone else from RAW to SD to take his place. Maybe Chavo's "quitting" storyline on RAW is leading to him moving to SD (as many say).

But I would rather see them taking this opportunity to push an exisiting talent. Then, when Orton returns, they will have an additional main event calibur talent to use.

James Steele
04-05-2006, 08:37 PM
They should have done this to the sorry bastard a long time ago.

Fox
04-06-2006, 01:25 AM
About time the little shit got some punishment.

Maybe this will wipe that cocky fucking smirk off his face.

D Mac
04-06-2006, 01:46 AM
That cocky fucking smirk makes for a great heel.

Dave Youell
04-06-2006, 04:29 AM
HA! Looks like he managed to 'Lugar' his wrestlemania title win

Corkscrewed
04-06-2006, 04:53 AM
Luger?

RP
04-06-2006, 05:21 AM
Bret was screwed in Montreal ya'll.

tucsonspeed6
04-06-2006, 08:09 AM
I don't get what all this "cocky" stuff is all about. I seriously doubt he's back to his crapping in peoples bags antics again, and anyone who automatically assumes something without taking a proper look at it is the reason why noobs come here with secret info from "reliable sources" that are total crap. He probably was taking pain killers for his shoulder.

Eunos
04-06-2006, 12:59 PM
Meh.. He probably did something that most Wrestlers would have been shown the Door for.

He gets a Vacation.

Xero
04-06-2006, 01:10 PM
I don't get what all this "cocky" stuff is all about. I seriously doubt he's back to his crapping in peoples bags antics again, and anyone who automatically assumes something without taking a proper look at it is the reason why noobs come here with secret info from "reliable sources" that are total crap. He probably was taking pain killers for his shoulder.
I don't think they'd word "taking drugs" as "unprofessional conduct".

Arnold HamNegger
04-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Well, with Orton out of the picture for a while, it would be nice if Benoit got thrown back into the main Title mix. I hope that was WWE's intention with taking the US Title off him. I have no interest in seeing a prolonged JBL/Benoit feud...but a Rey/Benoit feud, absolutely. I know someone mentioned it before somewhere, but having Benoit turn on Rey for milking Eddie's death into a Title run would be awesome. :drool:

Maybe have a Fatal 4 way match on Smackdown to determine the #1 contender. Benoit/Angle/Booker T/Finlay. (Leaving Lashley to go after JBL and the US Title.)

The One
04-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Lashley/JBL would be terrible.

I want to see Rey have a quick and painless Title run, which of course means within the next two months I want to see either Benoit or Angle take the belt off him. I am not sure when Batista is schedualed to return, but I would die a thousand happy deaths if Benoit won the Title of of Rey at the end SmackDown PPV (even if it was a "I respect you, let's be friends" fued), Angle would turn heel, and those two would fued over the World Title until Batista came back...oh god I would order every PPV without question or hesitation.

The One
04-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Hell as long as I am dreaming and pulling shit out of my own ass, why not have Benoit/Angle go the rest of the year and when Batista comes back he can fued with Orton.

Rey can then fued with...uh...I don't care. JBL needs to be fueding with guys smaller then he is, not bigger, so let's say Matt Hardy.

Xero
04-06-2006, 03:21 PM
Put Benoit and Angle in a Best of 27 series and have it go all the way, ending at WrestleMania 23. :D

The One
04-06-2006, 03:25 PM
I'd be ok with that. :D

Kane Knight
04-06-2006, 03:42 PM
I don't think they'd word "taking drugs" as "unprofessional conduct".

Right. They'd more than likely say "Randy Orton is a crack addict, kids!"

Honestly, at this point, I think they'd probably try and keep any drug offenses on the DL.

Arnold HamNegger
04-06-2006, 04:12 PM
Anyone/JBL would be terrible.

In "WWE think", I could see them serving up Lashley on a silver platter to Rey as a win to prove he can defend against the largest WWE has to offer. I seriously hope not, because #1, Lashley isn't up to the level wrestling wise to have a decent WWE Title match (IMO). Feuding with JBL for the US Title could give him time to further develop his skills. #2, if Rey beats him it pretty much hampers his momentum as being a monster. I think WWE has been bringing Lashley along at a decent pace. I guess this is really MAKE IT OR BREAK IT time for......*sigh*...oh, never mind.

I agree with your idea though about JBL feuding with smaller wrestler's, but isn't Hardy going to be paired with Shannon Moore soon? How about Chavo?

Rob
04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
They need to get new coke dealers in the fed now.

Savio
04-06-2006, 05:06 PM
Orton farted in Shanes face.

mrslackalack
04-06-2006, 09:53 PM
Luger?

Luger was supposed to win the belt at WM 10 but bragged about it in public so Vince changed his mind.

rko4life
04-07-2006, 01:18 AM
Luger was supposed to win the belt at WM 10 but bragged about it in public so Vince changed his mind.
what a idiot :)

SammyG
04-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Prior to SmackDown this past Tuesday, Randy Orton was told that he was being suspended for 60 days due to unprofessional conduct. WWE.com recently caught up with Orton to get his reaction to his suspension. Here is what he had to say:

“WWE has certain standards of conduct they expect out of all the Superstars on both RAW and SmackDown. Unfortunately, I violated those standards and was not representing WWE the way I should have been. Basically, my conduct was unbecoming of a champion, which is what I will be again when I return.”

darkpower
04-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Prior to SmackDown this past Tuesday, Randy Orton was told that he was being suspended for 60 days due to unprofessional conduct. WWE.com recently caught up with Orton to get his reaction to his suspension. Here is what he had to say:

“WWE has certain standards of conduct they expect out of all the Superstars on both RAW and SmackDown. Unfortunately, I violated those standards and was not representing WWE the way I should have been. Basically, my conduct was unbecoming of a champion, which is what I will be again when I return.”

So...what exactly he did is not supposed to be known or something?

I know he's a prick and all, but the WWE never did anything to him up to this point about that. What did he do that was so awful compared to his previous acts that made them act? I'm very confused. :wtf:

TerranRich
04-07-2006, 10:57 AM
He probably just flashed some teenage girls. Sicko. :p

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 11:01 AM
He probably just flashed some teenage girls. Sicko. :p

Hey, you may be underage
But I need to get laid
And can't get not backstage since I did "that thing"
Hey! I know you're only nine
But from behind
You're gonna suit me fine
While we're working a sixty-nine...

Gerard
04-07-2006, 11:11 AM
That cocky fucking smirk makes for a great heel.

Possibly, though ive heard his smirk described as a "shit eating smirk" or perhaps in his case a shit laying smirk.

Indifferent Clox
04-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Click to learn more...
RANDY ORTON UPDATE
by Mike Johnson @ 11:15:00 PM on 4/6/2006

The WWE website posted a statement attributed to Randy Orton tonight, noting that he was suspended for not following the type of conduct that WWE wants from its performers. The statement did not delve further into the situation.

As noted yesterday on the PWInsider.com Elite section, the suspension came about due to WWE's unhappiness with Orton's attitude and demeanor and it was a situation that had grown over time as opposed to a singular incident. Rumors that the suspension were related to any recent drug testing from the WWE Wellness program were shot down by sources within the company.

Orton is expected to make several more appearances on Smackdown and will then begin serving his 60 days suspension.

Gerard
04-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Click to learn more...
RANDY ORTON UPDATE
by Mike Johnson @ 11:15:00 PM on 4/6/2006

The WWE website posted a statement attributed to Randy Orton tonight, noting that he was suspended for not following the type of conduct that WWE wants from its performers. The statement did not delve further into the situation.

As noted yesterday on the PWInsider.com Elite section, the suspension came about due to WWE's unhappiness with Orton's attitude and demeanor and it was a situation that had grown over time as opposed to a singular incident. Rumors that the suspension were related to any recent drug testing from the WWE Wellness program were shot down by sources within the company.

Orton is expected to make several more appearances on Smackdown and will then begin serving his 60 days suspension.

So basically he is a cocky little cunt, well whoda thunk it. :shifty:

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Possibly, though ive heard his smirk described as a "shit eating smirk" or perhaps in his case a shit laying smirk.

Makes me want to smack it off his face. Which is perfect.

SammyG
04-07-2006, 12:05 PM
Some more details have become available regarding Randy Orton's recent 60 day suspension from WWE. According to reports, Orton's conduct backstage at WrestleMania 22 came into question and that he violated a rule (possibly the dress code) that made it seem as if he didn't care because "he is Randy Orton." That is initially the way it come off to many wrestlers and WWE staff.

Many within the company continue to question Orton's maturity level and that he continues to carry himself as a full blown main eventer in the company. Some wrestlers have described Orton as always bragging about how he is "god's gift to women" and showing blatant disrespect towards women around wrestlers. Others have described Orton as being someone directly opposite of a locker room leader and some are hoping this minor suspension will wake him up to his surroundings.

It should be noted that Orton is not well liked at all in the SmackDown locker room and The Undertaker (who is one of the locker room leaders on SmackDown) reportedly despises Orton. Veterans on both the RAW and SmackDown brand that have been around Orton also don't like him as well. Individuals such as Ric Flair and Kurt Angle have even made it clear on many occassions that they don't like the way Orton handles himself. The general feeling is that WWE management making the decision to suspend Orton shows other wrestlers that even top guys can be punished for the way they act.

News Derived From: Wade Keller @ PWTorch.com (http://www.pwtorch.com/)

Kane Knight
04-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Is jobbing to the Underetaker for 9 months really worthy of calling him a "top guy?"

Fuck, Shannon Moore got bitchslapped by Lesnar for like 3-4 months...I wouldn't call him a "top guy."

D Mac
04-07-2006, 12:20 PM
Orton to TNA?

SammyG
04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
No, he's just suspended for 2 months. He'll be back in the WWE mid june i think

The Greater Power
04-07-2006, 04:10 PM
From Meltzer:

Randy Orton's suspension is a minimum 60 days - it's actually an indefinite suspension, and the incident is so bad that it's not a lock he'll be brought back.

The main incident happened after No Way Out, but they decided against suspending him immediately because of WM.

Kennedy is actually being talked about as taking his spot

Nark Order
04-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Anyone who doesn't see Orton as a top guy hasn't been watching for the past 2 years.

Rob
04-07-2006, 04:31 PM
So basically he is a cocky little cunt, well whoda thunk it. :shifty:

When is Shawn Michaels getting suspended then?

James Steele
04-07-2006, 05:53 PM
When is Shawn Michaels getting suspended then?

Get over it already.

darkpower
04-08-2006, 03:58 AM
From Meltzer:

Randy Orton's suspension is a minimum 60 days - it's actually an indefinite suspension, and the incident is so bad that it's not a lock he'll be brought back.

With the way that, sorry to have to say, the WWE might NEED Orton right now...I doubt they will make that indefinite.

After all, the WWE just NOW suspended him for something that he's been doing for years. And they held off on the announcement until after WM. This might be a good sign for Orton, whether or not that is good news for us.

Kane Knight
04-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Get over it already.

In his defense, Michaels is a cock, Bret Hart or no Bret Hart. There's a large number of superstars who are cocky asses backstage, and usually that just makes yo a "main eventer" or "lockerroom leader."

Kane Knight
04-08-2006, 09:34 AM
With the way that, sorry to have to say, the WWE might NEED Orton right now...I doubt they will make that indefinite.

After all, the WWE just NOW suspended him for something that he's been doing for years. And they held off on the announcement until after WM. This might be a good sign for Orton, whether or not that is good news for us.

This is just stupid, one way or another.

Yo'd think they'd do something BEFORE it got to the point that "his return is not a lock."

roxiann
10-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Randy orton is the man

The Naitch
10-02-2006, 11:21 AM
hey roxi you piece of crap, thanks for bumping this old thread

I actually thought Orton was suspended again

Xero
10-02-2006, 11:25 AM
LOL

Rammsteinmad
10-02-2006, 12:24 PM
I (still) REALLY don't get people like this... what is the point?

Kane Knight
10-02-2006, 12:46 PM
I (still) REALLY don't get people like this... what is the point?

Yeah. STFU Xero.