PDA

View Full Version : I can officially tell when someone can't wrestle by only one move...*SD SPOILERS*

snakeboss
04-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Giant Singh made his debut. I looked at this guy and thought he was all look and no talent. But I decided to give him a chance and see what sweet move he did to Taker to make his debut memorable.

A CHOP!!!

Taker's overselling of this little chop made it rediculous. This guy showed no talent, he didn't do nothing that no one else could do.

Singh showed no special talent whatever, he's just another Heidenreich who will job to Taker.

Maybe I will give him a chance, but Singh gave one of the worst impressions for a debut ever...

Xero
04-08-2006, 02:39 PM
LOL, yeah. And it was a very shitty chop too. He almost missed him for God's sake. I was expecting him to at least Chokeslam Taker when he grabbed him by the throat...

The size difference is cool though. He looks bigger than Big Show when in the ring with Taker.

KingofOldSchool
04-08-2006, 02:58 PM
The size difference is cool though. He looks bigger than Big Show when in the ring with Taker.

People said the same thing once with Giant Gonzalez, too.

Xero
04-08-2006, 03:00 PM
I never said that had anything to do with him being, you know, "good", I'm just saying that his size is impressive.

Nervous Ferret
04-08-2006, 03:03 PM
ROFL, the boss of snakes. This is my fav poster ever. He always dissapears, then WHAM, shows up again.

horrible chop too I guess. Didn't watch smackDOWN

LK
04-08-2006, 03:06 PM
I didn't think the chop was that bad, it was just everything he did after it. One big impressive slam after the turnbuckle spot was needed. However I will admit to being interested by him and what they do with him.

Xero
04-08-2006, 03:12 PM
If they brought him in as only an enforcer he could work out wonderfully. Kind of like a 911-type enforcer. He doesn't even have to wrestle, just kick their asses.

Hell, build him up like the one man APA with Daivari talking, as I'm damn sure this guy has charisma like a retarded worm has one end.

Yeah, that didn't make much sense, did it?

Londoner
04-08-2006, 03:13 PM
He should've chokeslammed Taker, would've made more sense when he had taker by the throat, especially considering that Taker uses that move.*insert WWE&logic joke here*

Kane Knight
04-08-2006, 04:29 PM
Giant Singh made his debut. I looked at this guy and thought he was all look and no talent. But I decided to give him a chance and see what sweet move he did to Taker to make his debut memorable.

A CHOP!!!

Taker's overselling of this little chop made it rediculous. This guy showed no talent, he didn't do nothing that no one else could do.

Singh showed no special talent whatever, he's just another Heidenreich who will job to Taker.

Maybe I will give him a chance, but Singh gave one of the worst impressions for a debut ever...

It's good to know they still let the mentally handicapped on the internet. Posts like these just reek of unintentional humour. Thanks for the laugh, paint-chip Lad.

Indifferent Clox
04-08-2006, 04:46 PM
"he didn't do nothing that no one else could do."

I can officially tell when someone's first language was spanish.

Mr. Nerfect
04-08-2006, 07:27 PM
He didn't impress me. He looked so generic out there. A big guy in pants! OMG! He might have been slightly more impressive if he wore some kind of remarkable attire out there.

They really should have let this guy simmer down in OVW or DSW for a while, and actually learn what he is doing. I've heard the guy isn't incompetent, but the WWE is kind of blowing their load here.

Corkscrewed
04-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Would you have preferred it if he had come out sporting Rey's Wrestlemania bird plume headdress with HHH's Viking fur cape and waist wrap and one of John Cena's uzis? :lol:

Kane Knight
04-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Would you have preferred it if he had come out sporting Rey's Wrestlemania bird plume headdress with HHH's Viking fur cape and waist wrap and one of John Cena's uzis? :lol:

Strangely, he'd look less gay than any of those three retards.

Shadow
04-09-2006, 12:20 AM

....yes.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2006, 01:51 AM

Seriously, UPN would probably claim "terrorism" if anyone with Dalip's skin tone had a weapon on SmackDown!.

Nah, I just think it's stupid they're trying to push this new guy as a monster, yet he honestly looks like a limited and immobile 400lbs man. If they gave him some nice attire, they could at least make him look like a foreign wrestler instead of an imported guy looking for work.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 10:27 AM
UPN doesn't claim anything. They just cave when someone els emakes the claim.

hb2k
04-09-2006, 10:32 AM
The reason he didn't do anything is because he can't do anything. He's one of the worst wrestlers ever. Of course, they bring him in a top spot anyway.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 10:37 AM
The reason he didn't do anything is because he can't do anything.

Makes a lot of sense. I mean, I expect every debut to be a 5* classic with 15+ minutes of great moves packed into the like 20 seconds they're on air.