PDA

View Full Version : Will we soon see a Holy Power 25?

Xero
04-09-2006, 02:24 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/power25/

Note the "Keep an Eye On" section...

God
Does The Almighty have anything planned for the McMahons heading into Backlash?

PureHatred
04-09-2006, 02:32 PM
LOL at God being listed second behind Burchill.

Also.

Shane McMahon
If they can somehow find a way to beat God, both Shane and his father will have earned their way into the POWER 25.

Beating God would be a pretty monumental achievement. Getting a spot in the Power 25 is your only reward? They couldn't at least gurantee a slot in the Top 10 or something?

Xero
04-09-2006, 02:34 PM
You know, this is such an out-there angle that I'm actually completely interested in it. I mean, will someone be playing God? Is it a metaphore? Is he going to be flickering lights and all that stuff?

Londoner
04-09-2006, 02:44 PM
I wonder if we will be talking about how Vince screwed God after Backlash.Then Vince can claim that God screwed God.

Xero
04-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Will God be getting main event billing or does even he play second fiddle to Triple H?

James Steele
04-09-2006, 03:26 PM
I sent them a comment on "What do you think?" or whatever its called. I wonder if they will put it on the site:

Cena is a wigger. He is talentless, and the only reason he is on top of the Power 25 is because of all the little boys and girls who grew up in white suburbia who think they know problems. CUCK FENA

McLegend
04-09-2006, 03:27 PM
You sure showed them.

The One
04-09-2006, 03:29 PM
This has nothing to do with anything, but when I was scrolling down the scren I thought it said "Will we soon see Harry Potter 25"...to which I prayed no.

Anyway I am betting McMahons make it on there...no God though. Mark my words, McMahon wants to brag about beating the US Justice System, Billionare Ted, and God Himself.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 03:36 PM
GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAN

owenbrown
04-09-2006, 08:20 PM
D'OH! [/Homer Simpson] :nono: :shifty: :wtf:

Lock Jaw
04-09-2006, 08:22 PM
HBK's gonna turn on God and throw him through a plate glass window. Just watch.

Ruien
04-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Ok, this may be a little out there. But does anyone feel this is ALMOST like the Hassan thing? Where they are poking fun at the people who believe in God? Maybe they just want to see what the reaction is like and then be like "So this is alright to do, but Hassan was wrong?". I told you this was a litte out there :D.

Xero
04-09-2006, 08:51 PM
LOL, Hassan should come out as God, even if it's just for one appearence.

Like, a Christian-like song starts and then it gets Hassan'd, and those guys in the masks carry him out like they took Daivari out that one time.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2006, 09:15 PM
LOL, Hassan should come out as God, even if it's just for one appearence.

Like, a Christian-like song starts and then it gets Hassan'd, and those guys in the masks carry him out like they took Daivari out that one time.

Val Venis was one of those masked guys...:shifty:

The One
04-09-2006, 09:17 PM
Alienoid, you know I love ya, but if you say every time you say Val or Venis it is going to cost you 1 swift kick to the nuts. If you say Val Venis it's an instant 2 kicks.

BobBitchen
04-09-2006, 09:27 PM
Don't forget who the higher power was.:rofl:

Xero
04-09-2006, 09:28 PM
What if he says that he's Pals with Val Venis' Penis?

Xero
04-09-2006, 09:29 PM
Don't forget who thwhigher power was.:rofl:
I don't think Vince can wrestle himself...

OR CAN HE? MUWAHAHAHHA!... HAHAHHAHA!... MUWAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

...HAHA!

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2006, 10:08 PM
I don't think Vince can wrestle himself...

OR CAN HE? MUWAHAHAHHA!... HAHAHHAHA!... MUWAAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!

...HAHA!

Can anyone see Vince McMahon vs. Vince McMahon headlining Summerslam?

Yes?

OK, just checking.

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2006, 10:13 PM
OMG, I can just see it now.

VINCE: At Backlash, Shawn Michaels didn't defeat me. At Backlash, God (says "God" with added intensity) didn't defeat me. I defeated me. In all my years in this business, in all of my battles...in all of my wars! It has just hit me, that *I* (with fake emotion) am my worst enemy.

Therefore at Summerslam, it will be a world first. In this very ring, I, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, will take on...myself, in a No Holds Barred Match!

*The next day there are news reports circulating about how this isn't a world first, reminding us of Undertaker vs. Undertaker*

I can just imagine the promos where Vince McMahon says that no one in this industry can destroy him. Only Vince McMahon can destroy himself. He needs to do it so the wrestling world can be freed. God, I hope no one from creative is reading this.

Nervous Ferret
04-09-2006, 10:13 PM
LOL, for some reason I am pretty interested as to where all this God nonsense leads.

Kane Knight
04-09-2006, 10:16 PM
Ok, this may be a little out there. But does anyone feel this is ALMOST like the Hassan thing? Where they are poking fun at the people who believe in God? Maybe they just want to see what the reaction is like and then be like "So this is alright to do, but Hassan was wrong?". I told you this was a litte out there :D.

Okay, this may sound a little stupid, but where's the MAYBE?

Lock Jaw
04-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Therefore at Summerslam, it will be a world first. In this very ring, I, Vincent Kennedy .... Kennedy! McMahon, will take on...myself, in a No Holds Barred Match!

Mr. Nerfect
04-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Alienoid, you know I love ya, but if you say every time you say Val or Venis it is going to cost you 1 swift kick to the nuts. If you say Val Venis it's an instant 2 kicks.

I did it on purpose that time. :D

What if I spell Venis, "Venus"? :shifty:

*Gets kicked in the nuts*

Xero
04-09-2006, 10:30 PM
*The next day there are news reports circulating about how this isn't a world first, reminding us of Al Snow vs. Himself in a Hardcore Match*

darkpower
04-10-2006, 03:02 AM
This could be a number of things.

Maybe they were reading the internet and having Chris Jericho come back.

Maybe they WERE going to say God...as in WRESTLING God and have JBL jump to RAW, but seeing as he is the US Champ on SD right now, can't see that happening, unless they make him a transitional champ and have him drop the belt REAL quick. This actually could still be a realistic possibility, in my mind.

Maybe this could be one of the Godwins, in which one of them are rumord to be returning (I damn sure hope not).

Or, final possibility, and this I think could also be VERY possible...THE UNDERTAKER JUMPING TO RAW!! I actually think they could do that in a sense that at Backlash, HBK says something about how he prayed to God to help him immensly in this match, and God answered back to him by saying to him that they belonged in Hell and needed to meet their maker. HBK then says he found someone to take on the McMahons, and have the "contract expriration" excuse as the reason that he is now on RAW, and says that HBK found a legal loophole that says that God could choose a replacement if He "couldn't be there". And the replacement is the Dead Man himself. Somehow I have a feeling that something like this could happen.

Impact!
04-10-2006, 03:43 AM
I'm expecting Trips to turn face (This would also mean the HHH V Edge V Cena match is on earlier in the night) and he comes out proclaiming himself as the King of Kings, and because god can't be here he sent his son (HHH).

:(

Shadow
04-10-2006, 12:02 PM
You know something...this is all your fault. All those captions with God in them just gave Vince ideas.