PDA

View Full Version : Orton's Write-Off Story (spoilers)

RGWhat316
04-12-2006, 01:00 AM
WWE.com has already updated from the SmackDown tapings. Apparently they are saying that Angle broke Orton's ankle. There's his going away story
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/downwardspiral

Lara Emily
04-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Nice!

Puts over Angle and the Angle lock well enough.

John la Rock
04-12-2006, 01:06 AM
I remember when Angle broke Scotty 2 Hotty's ankle

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2006, 01:06 AM
Eh. Couldn't they just say his suspension kicked in after his services in the King of the Ring Tournament where no longer required? Angle probably looked like a badass, so I won't complain.

Mr. Nerfect
04-12-2006, 01:08 AM

The RAW after No Way Out wasn't it? After Angle got pissed off for losing to The Rock. Scotty had to drop out of the match, then Angle took on Grand Master Sexay taking his partner's place. Good times.

RGWhat316
04-12-2006, 01:10 AM
Hell yeah! That was the day I became an Angle fan. All before that was just wussy crap, made me want to hate him. When he got violent, he got awesome.

Corkscrewed
04-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Woulda been funny of Angle really broke his ankle accidentally. He could have gotten away with it by saying he wanted to be really realistic. :)

Afterlife
04-12-2006, 06:51 AM
I remember as soon as Scotty came back, he had a match with X-pac. He did a backflip off the top rope, and X-pac dodged; Scotty landed on his feet, but actually blew his knee out. GMS had to jump in then, too, after S2H got taken away.

Kane Knight
04-12-2006, 09:21 AM
Woulda been funny of Angle really broke his ankle accidentally. He could have gotten away with it by saying he wanted to be really realistic. :)

*Kurt locks in Ankle Lock*
Kurt: By the way, Randy...
Orton: Yeah?
Kurt: That wasn't Maria's bag you shit in.
Orton *look of extreme pain*

Xero
04-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Kurt: So you got the gimmicked boot on?
Randy: Gimmicked boOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWAATTTATTT!!!!!