PDA

View Full Version : NWA & ROH Champions to face off: ROH News

Innovator
04-12-2006, 12:15 PM
The 5/12 main event has been signed for Lake Grove, New York. It is:

NWA Champion Christian Cage & Partner of choosing vs. ROH Champion "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson & Partner of choosing

This is the first time the reigning champions of both TNA and ROH will be wrestling each other.

Impact!
04-12-2006, 12:19 PM
*marks out*

thecc
04-12-2006, 12:23 PM
im calling it. Christian and Cabana vs Dragon and Samoa Joe.

Mr. Monday Morning
04-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Christian won't lose the match. Danielson's taken a fall in tag matches before so who knows...what's to stop Christian picking Joe as his partner?

Mr. Monday Morning
04-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Actually, imagine if he picks Chris Hero :o

Shadow
04-12-2006, 01:03 PM
....And this isn't televised...why?

Mr. JL
04-12-2006, 01:47 PM
It would be awesome if Christian Cage picked .........CHRIS JERICHO!

Mr. JL
04-12-2006, 01:48 PM
^Even though that is not going to happen.

Lance Storm is a good possibility though, except it would be stupid of them not to advertise him.

Mr. Monday Morning
04-12-2006, 02:56 PM
....And this isn't televised...why?

Cause the cost would probably put RoH out of business.

Innovator
04-12-2006, 04:30 PM
I think with the way Danielson has been talking about Joe, Christian is gonna pick him to be his partner. Danielson can counter with Fallen Angel.

I can see Christian and Colt teaming up, that'd be sick.

The One
04-12-2006, 05:32 PM
If Cage is forced to lay down to that over rated peice of shit I will be forced to kill someone. Namely whoever booked it. Which means I would be forced to destory all of RoH...watch it as it burns and falls lifeless in my hands.

Basically, I don't want Danielson to win. :)

redoneja
04-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Definitely agree with The One. Although it might be good for RoH to have their champion go over the NWA Champion, Danielson is a cocky, overrated, glorified backyarder and I don't want to see him win. Period.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Will someone explain how Danielson is a cocky, over glorified backyarder? I'm not the guys biggest fan, but he's by no means a bad wrestler.

ANywho, Danielson nor Christian will take the fall.

Innovator
04-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Dragon was asked a question while watching an Arn Anderson match. He didn't reply for 5 minutes, then said, "It is a sin to talk during an Arn Anderson match"

Anyways Christian won't lose, guys who make a one show stint usually win, with Lance Storm being the exception. Besides TNA won't let ROH job out their champ.

What Would Kevin Do?
04-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Dragon was asked a question while watching an Arn Anderson match. He didn't reply for 5 minutes, then said, "It is a sin to talk during an Arn Anderson match"

Anyways Christian won't lose, guys who make a one show stint usually win, with Lance Storm being the exception. Besides TNA won't let ROH job out their champ.

Running with the idea, if Christian were to lose, it'd be to someone who's in TNA (see, AJ Styles, Chris Daniels, or Samoa Joe)

Likewise, if Dragon goes down, it'll be to Christian's tag team partner, and be used to build an ROH feud. They're already doing that exact scenario w/ KENTA though. (KENTA beat Dragon in a tag match, now KENTA is coming back, and their hyping a American Dragon vs KENTA match, which I may see in Detroit :) if not, I'll get KENTA vs Joe :) :) )